Author Topic: Welcome to Dhimmistan  (Read 1911 times)

TheoK

Welcome to Dhimmistan
« on: August 10, 2008, 11:18:44 AM »
JUST ANOTHER DAY IN MULTICULTURAL SWEDISH DHIMMISTAN

"FOR THE OBVIOUS PURPOSE OF MAKING MONEY AN IMMIGRATED MUSLIM WOMAN AND HER SON FALSELY AND INTENTIONALLY ACCUSE A 73 YEARS OLD SWEDISH PENSIONER FOR MURDER THREAT - SHE DEMANDS SEK 50,000 ($8,000) IN DAMAGES.

---

GET RICH QUICK in SWEDEN
A legal practice has evolved in Sweden whereby any Swedish citizen who is not a 'person of Swedish background' - i.e. not belonging to the indigenous Swedish population but in most cases has an exclusive immigrant background - can bring legal action against anyone they allege has hurt their feelings or insulted them, in reference to gender, sexual orientation, skin colour, religion, nationality and more and with damages amounting anywhere from $2,000 to $25,000 USD, under penal code (brottsbalken) 16:8 - a totally insane rubber paragraph. More can be read about this legislation here at Vidare: http://www.vdare.com/taylor/sweden.htm "

Do you have this crap in your countries too?

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Welcome to Dhimmistan
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2008, 12:05:35 PM »
I read on the BBC site about a woman in the UK who's being sued for discrimination because she shouted 'go back to where you came from' at a gang of youths who were causing a racket outside her home in the middle of the night, and a couple of them turned out to be muslim.  I can't find it now, but I'm sure it's in there somewhere with the other 595,000 Google results for 'muslim discrimination lawsuit'.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

TheoK

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2008, 12:21:51 PM »
I can't find it now, but I'm sure it's in there somewhere with the other 595,000 Google results for 'muslim discrimination lawsuit'.

:green:

The Swedish artist Lars Vilks on the other hand was death-threatened by a Muslim woman, though she only had to pay some $1000, which she never did.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 12:29:39 PM »
 :yawn:

do you have any other topics of conversation, ones that aren't about racism or paedophilia?

you must be terribly dull company.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 12:44:49 PM »

"FOR THE OBVIOUS PURPOSE OF MAKING MONEY AN IMMIGRATED MUSLIM WOMAN AND HER SON FALSELY AND INTENTIONALLY ACCUSE A 73 YEARS OLD SWEDISH PENSIONER FOR MURDER THREAT - SHE DEMANDS SEK 50,000 ($8,000) IN DAMAGES.

---

GET RICH QUICK in SWEDEN
A legal practice has evolved in Sweden whereby any Swedish citizen who is not a 'person of Swedish background' - i.e. not belonging to the indigenous Swedish population but in most cases has an exclusive immigrant background - can bring legal action against anyone they allege has hurt their feelings or insulted them, in reference to gender, sexual orientation, skin colour, religion, nationality and more and with damages amounting anywhere from $2,000 to $25,000 USD, under penal code (brottsbalken) 16:8 - a totally insane rubber paragraph. More can be read about this legislation here at Vidare: http://www.vdare.com/taylor/sweden.htm "

Sort of, we have the racial and gay hate laws. Basically it means that if you commit a crime against anyone in those groups, then the sentence is doubled for it being a hate crime. Fucking ridiculous.

And then we have everyone apolgising for offending Muslims on a day to day basis, like the police who made a formal apology for using a dog in an advert, and the dogs are all made to wear rubber soles when searching Muslim houses.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 12:48:27 PM »

---

GET RICH QUICK in SWEDEN

Sort of, we have the racial and gay hate laws. Basically it means that if you commit a crime against anyone in those groups, then the sentence is doubled for it being a hate crime. Fucking ridiculous.

And then we have everyone apolgising for offending Muslims on a day to day basis, like the police who made a formal apology for using a dog in an advert, and the dogs are all made to wear rubber soles when searching Muslim houses.

:laugh:
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2008, 12:49:10 PM »

do you have any other topics of conversation, ones that aren't about racism or paedophilia?

you must be terribly dull company.

Just wait until you get "*enriched" by Muslims yourself. Then let's see what you like it.

* Mona Sahlin, now leader of the Social Democratic Party, the biggest opposition party in Sweden, which hold power for most of the 20th Century, once said that immigrants "enrich" the Swedish society and culture, since Sweden is so dull(!) Since then immigrantion is satirically referred to as "enrichment" in Sweden.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 12:51:14 PM by TheoK »

TheoK

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2008, 12:50:05 PM »

---

GET RICH QUICK in SWEDEN

It sounds funny, but it's true and sick to the bone. Europe is surrendering to barbarians.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2008, 12:58:49 PM »
We don't get as many in the US mostly the immigrants here hare from south of the boarder I get along with them pretty well.  Rubber booties for the dogs :laugh: that's messed up.  Most of the Muslims I know here are not the fundie type and are easy enough to get along with too.  I mostly have problems with the fundies of all religions

George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2008, 01:15:07 PM »
Sweden imports garbage from the whole planet. There are more Iraqi immigrants in Södertälje, with a population of 70000 something, than in the whole US. ::)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 01:17:19 PM by TheoK »

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2008, 01:24:39 PM »
So does the US but most are from central and south America.  I used to work with a lot of them an have a list of countries of people I have met from

George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2008, 01:41:06 PM »
So does the US but most are from central and south America.  I used to work with a lot of them an have a list of countries of people I have met from

I would prefer Latinos before Arabs, Iranians and Somalis.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2008, 04:28:33 PM »

---

GET RICH QUICK in SWEDEN

It sounds funny, but it's true and sick to the bone. Europe is surrendering to barbarians.
Agreed, though other whiners are getting their way as well. You know a decade away its really going to fucking suck being a straight white male...

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2008, 04:31:27 PM »
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

TheoK

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2008, 05:04:45 AM »
Agreed, though other whiners are getting their way as well. You know a decade away its really going to fucking suck being a straight white male...

I know. :(