Educational

Author Topic: Welcome to Dhimmistan  (Read 1913 times)

Offline vodz

• psych0naught
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • Entrianglement.
Re: Welcome to Dhimmistan
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2008, 09:12:36 AM »
Forget about your social conservation; enrichment is good for the genepool - fact.
This brain could do with some more dimethyltryptamine.

What is the difference between ignorance and apathy? "I don't know and I don't care."

TheoK

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2008, 04:27:54 PM »
 ::)

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2008, 04:39:01 PM »
It's not our muslem immigrants who are the problem. They're only here because they couldn't get a decent job in their home country and our corrupt politicians lured them to work for peanuts with all sorts of false promises. Most of you would do exactly the same thing in their situation and I wouldn't blame anyone for doing so, especially if it is only temporary.

Besides, the morallity of the real muslem is far superior to that of decadent liberals who lack and sort of consistent philosophical framework. Islam may be naieve and childish (like all Judeo-Christian religions), but at least it provides some morallity. In many ways we can learn from all these immigrants, although that doesn't mean I wish they'd stay. I don't want my country to be overrun by any people, whether it be Moroccans or Poles.

Most of the Muslims I know here are not the fundie type and are easy enough to get along with too.  I mostly have problems with the fundies of all religions

The only fundies I have a problem with are Jews and Christians. Most of the others have at lieast a fairly consistent belief system and are in general far more moral than your average liberal. I even prefer a radical communist to typical self-righteous liberal "multi-culturalists" as the latter are the perfect combination of hypocricy, arrogance and ignorance. Such people I can only loathe.

Forget about your social conservation; enrichment is good for the genepool - fact.

... only when following specific criteria. Random racial mixture leads to mediocricy and a loss of desired traits. FACT !

If you want fast dogs, breed greyhounds. If you want an intelligent dog, breed beagles. Mix them up and the majority of the offspring will have neither the speed of a greyhound or the intelligence of a beagle.

It's no different for humans. Various studies have shown that people of different racial backgrounds differ in verbal IQ, performance IQ, physical strength, agility, etc.... and this, independent of social backgrounds.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2008, 04:46:29 PM »
It's not our muslem immigrants who are the problem. They're only here because they couldn't get a decent job in their home country and our corrupt politicians lured them to work for peanuts with all sorts of false promises. Most of you would do exactly the same thing in their situation and I wouldn't blame anyone for doing so, especially if it is only temporary.

Besides, the morallity of the real muslem is far superior to that of decadent liberals who lack and sort of consistent philosophical framework. Islam may be naieve and childish (like all Judeo-Christian religions), but at least it provides some morallity. In many ways we can learn from all these immigrants, although that doesn't mean I wish they'd stay. I don't want my country to be overrun by any people, whether it be Moroccans or Poles.
Superior morality? What most conservative Muslims is little more than Barbarianism written down in a book. I am assuming the more liberal, progressive Muslims you have no truck for, right?
Most of the Muslims I know here are not the fundie type and are easy enough to get along with too.  I mostly have problems with the fundies of all religions

The only fundies I have a problem with are Jews and Christians. Most of the others have at lieast a fairly consistent belief system and are in general far more moral than your average liberal. I even prefer a radical communist to typical self-righteous liberal "multi-culturalists" as the latter are the perfect combination of hypocricy, arrogance and ignorance. Such people I can only loathe.
Agreed, though bear in mind not all of us liberals are big fans of multiculturalism, as far as I am concerned there should be a lot more assimulation and integration going off, rather than self imposed segrigation that certain groups and enclaves get off on.

... only when following specific criteria. Random racial mixture leads to mediocricy and a loss of desired traits. FACT !

If you want fast dogs, breed greyhounds. If you want an intelligent dog, breed beagles. Mix them up and the majority of the offspring will have neither the speed of a greyhound or the intelligence of a beagle.

It's no different for humans. Various studies have shown that people of different racial backgrounds differ in verbal IQ, performance IQ, physical strength, agility, etc.... and this, independent of social backgrounds.
Evidence?

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2008, 04:47:25 PM »
Greyhounds are more intelligent than beagles.
batcat

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2008, 04:49:04 PM »
Lol, has he been comparing apples and oranges again?

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2008, 05:26:19 PM »
Superior morality? What most conservative Muslims is little more than Barbarianism written down in a book. I am assuming the more liberal, progressive Muslims you have no truck for, right?

Countries like Syria and Iran are both very modern and very conservative. They hardly qualify as barbarian, in spite of the image Western propaganda tries to paint of them.

And yes, I don't like liberals of any kind.

Agreed, though bear in mind not all of us liberals are big fans of multiculturalism, as far as I am concerned there should be a lot more assimulation and integration going off, rather than self imposed segrigation that certain groups and enclaves get off on.

What you're promoting, is the destruction of not only our home culture but also of the culture of our immigrants. Basically, you want everyone to abandon their cultures in favor of a naive and flawed ideology. You wish to wipe away thousands of years of tradition in favor of something that inevitable leads to even greater chaos and destruction.

Evidence?

Richard Lynn and J. Phillippe Rushton and Arthur Jensen are the most well-known researchers in this area in recent times... but since the 19th century many others went ahead of them. A few decades of Boasian confusion won't change that.

Anyway, look at Amazon for works of Richard Lynn and J. Phillippe Rushton and Arthur Jensen if you want scientific material on this.

The problem-solving skills of Beagles are way superior to those of any other breed I ever encountered. They are very strong-willed dogs, though, which makes them much harder to train than eg. Border Collies (also a very intelligent race, but less strong-willed).

What makes you think that greyhounds are even more intelligent?

Lol, has he been comparing apples and oranges again?

Humans and dogs are both animals. There is nothing that seperates us from the rest of nature, except for our greater intelligence.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2008, 05:53:05 PM »
Humans and dogs are both animals. There is nothing that seperates us from the rest of nature, except for our greater intelligence.
You're missing the point.
batcat

Offline IlluSionS667

• Constant Poster
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2008, 06:10:11 PM »

Why must I repeat myself....?

The problem-solving skills of Beagles are most definitely superior to those of any other breed I ever encountered. They are very strong-willed dogs, though, which makes them much harder to train than eg. Border Collies (also a very intelligent race, but less strong-willed). It is, however, not because Beagles are more strong-willed than Border Collies that they're less intelligent. In fact, my girlfriend has owned both a Beagle and Border Collies and I would say the Beagly is definitely the most intelligent.

What makes you think that greyhounds are even more intelligent than Beagles?

• Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2008, 06:29:11 PM »

Countries like Syria and Iran are both very modern and very conservative. They hardly qualify as barbarian, in spite of the image Western propaganda tries to paint of them.
*snorts* Iran they still stone women to death for being raped, have a set of maniacs running the country, and their economy is going to the dogs. Syria, well I have heard some fun stories from a friend of mine who is from there...
And yes, I don't like liberals of any kind.
Because?

What you're promoting, is the destruction of not only our home culture but also of the culture of our immigrants. Basically, you want everyone to abandon their cultures in favor of a naive and flawed ideology. You wish to wipe away thousands of years of tradition in favor of something that inevitable leads to even greater chaos and destruction.
A year in my university has shown that argument by tradition is merely there to benefit incompetent people who couldnt hold a piss up in a brewery. Why is an idea better because its been around a long time, should we use stone axes to fight wars with still because they are traditional?
Evidence?

Richard Lynn and J. Phillippe Rushton and Arthur Jensen are the most well-known researchers in this area in recent times... but since the 19th century many others went ahead of them. A few decades of Boasian confusion won't change that.

Anyway, look at Amazon for works of Richard Lynn and J. Phillippe Rushton and Arthur Jensen if you want scientific material on this.
So you cant offer up anything that has been peer reviewed and scientifically credible then? I want something solid with clear evidence supporting it.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2008, 06:47:08 PM »

block of text

What makes you think that greyhounds are even more intelligent than Beagles?

they have learnt how to run faster.
batcat

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2008, 06:50:32 PM »
Salukis are fast as hell too.   They are Arabian bred dogs.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:15 PM »
Salukis are fast as hell too.   They are Arabian bred dogs.
LOL

I've not seen one of them round these parts.
batcat

TheoK

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2008, 06:56:23 PM »
On topic, please! ::)

Offline ApotheosisIV

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • interweb
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2008, 06:58:32 PM »
Yes Sir!