Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28373 times)

ozymandias

Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #420 on: August 30, 2008, 06:27:17 AM »
When I saw TimeLord banned at AFF, I felt considerably less guilty for banning him from AI.   8)

Don't feel at all sorry for him. Ask Callaway, the guy is not a nice bloke. I have court action against him next month. Hopefully it all goes well.

I had a vague feeling at the back of my mind about that, especially when I read his blog spot that pissed off LordPhlexor.  But, I felt guilty for banning anyone, even StupidJerk, but, if push comes to shove, I did what I had to do.  Sometimes, people just don't give me a choice in the matter.  And thats what it all boiled down to, TimeLord gave me no choice!  

Of course now that the Island is gone, the point is moot and better left on the rubbish heap of internet history.  

Good luck with the court case, btw.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #421 on: August 30, 2008, 09:04:00 AM »
Same here. Just hope the little fucktard doesn't try to sic someone like Galbally onto you, but i doubt even he would want anything to do with him. David Galbally does have taste, and I doubt defending a prat like that Gallifreyan prick would be worth even getting out of his chair. Obviously vexatious litigants like Timelord and Zach think the courts have nothing better to do than pander to their whims, so as far as this one is concerned, I'd say he hasn't got a hope. But you just never can tell what an imbecile is likely to do. If justice were to be truly served, the judge or magistrate would tell him to fuck off and have him jailed for contempt.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #422 on: August 30, 2008, 05:31:36 PM »
...Nocturnalist may be able to sing TheZach's graces. I mean TheZach was his prime motivation coming here.............. :lol:
I do not believe I have ever sung Zach's praises here or anywhere on the net... perhaps you'd like to point me to a post where you think I have so that I can see what you mean and perhaps clarify or apologise for my forgetfulness. I may have responded positively to an individual post of his on Gestalt or said he should not be bullied, but that is not the same as me singing his praises as a person.
You know I think you almost even convince yourself of this, you ass.

Still waiting...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 05:33:28 PM by Nocturnalist! »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #423 on: August 30, 2008, 07:59:25 PM »
The  :wanker: Zach was still annoying people on AFF yesterday.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #424 on: August 31, 2008, 08:50:07 AM »
When I saw TimeLord banned at AFF, I felt considerably less guilty for banning him from AI.   8)

Don't feel at all sorry for him. Ask Callaway, the guy is not a nice bloke. I have court action against him next month. Hopefully it all goes well.

I had a vague feeling at the back of my mind about that, especially when I read his blog spot that pissed off LordPhlexor.  But, I felt guilty for banning anyone, even StupidJerk, but, if push comes to shove, I did what I had to do.  Sometimes, people just don't give me a choice in the matter.  And thats what it all boiled down to, TimeLord gave me no choice! 

Of course now that the Island is gone, the point is moot and better left on the rubbish heap of internet history. 

Honestly don't feel bad.
This is what he looks like http://dontdatehimgirl.com/posts/137796/
Nice photo huh?
Yeah pretty sick. That is what I found looking for anything he may have written in wrestling forum . (I Googled the moniker "Lucky Phil Lewis" that I got off his website.)
Dunno if it is true but I am going to contact the police and welfare agencies either way.
Don't feel bad about banning him. Not the only allegation I have heard about this behaviour - again don't know if other claims are true or not)
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #425 on: August 31, 2008, 08:57:56 AM »
...Nocturnalist may be able to sing TheZach's graces. I mean TheZach was his prime motivation coming here.............. :lol:
I do not believe I have ever sung Zach's praises here or anywhere on the net... perhaps you'd like to point me to a post where you think I have so that I can see what you mean and perhaps clarify or apologise for my forgetfulness. I may have responded positively to an individual post of his on Gestalt or said he should not be bullied, but that is not the same as me singing his praises as a person.
You know I think you almost even convince yourself of this, you ass.

Still waiting...

Ah...OK. So "assuming" tht I made reference to you having already sung TheZach's praise and not that you would (or may) due to the assumption that fighting his callout and worrying that he will get ripped to shreds and promoting how brave and unscathed you were in jumping in here, .....you what? Are so emotionally invested that you are waiting for me to hunt through 367 posts of yours to prove a point only you understand for a purpose that I don't give a shit about? You really are an ass aren't ya Nocti.  :hahaha: Don't change Nocti. Maybe your magnificent IQ will kick in soon and you will make an intelligent point. Lion of Gestalt.  :lol: Ass of Gestalt.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #426 on: August 31, 2008, 09:13:32 AM »
Tried clicking on the link, but it was taking too long. Maybe they were too scared to post what he looked like. And if he really is that bad to be on there, maybe he is so ugly that if I was gay, I'd immediately turn straight.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #427 on: August 31, 2008, 10:10:31 AM »
Tried clicking on the link, but it was taking too long. Maybe they were too scared to post what he looked like. And if he really is that bad to be on there, maybe he is so ugly that if I was gay, I'd immediately turn straight.

I saw a very serious allegation there a woman he is supposed to have dated made about his deviant conduct with her four year old son, as well as his claim that there was nothing wrong with his actions because he has Asperger Syndrome.  She cautions other women to hide their children away from this man.

Attached is the picture displayed there that is supposed to be of Timelord:

[attachment deleted by admin]

ozymandias

« Reply #428 on: August 31, 2008, 11:17:51 AM »

I had a vague feeling at the back of my mind about that, especially when I read his blog spot that pissed off LordPhlexor.  But, I felt guilty for banning anyone, even StupidJerk, but, if push comes to shove, I did what I had to do.  Sometimes, people just don't give me a choice in the matter.  And thats what it all boiled down to, TimeLord gave me no choice! 

Honestly don't feel bad.
This is what he looks like http://dontdatehimgirl.com/posts/137796/
Nice photo huh?
Yeah pretty sick. That is what I found looking for anything he may have written in wrestling forum . (I Googled the moniker "Lucky Phil Lewis" that I got off his website.)
Dunno if it is true but I am going to contact the police and welfare agencies either way.
Don't feel bad about banning him. Not the only allegation I have heard about this behaviour - again don't know if other claims are true or not)

The part about him claiming he does nothing wrong, in anything, certainly rings true.   Whatever, I don't have to deal with him anymore.  In fact it's nice NOT being an admin. anywhere.  :green:

ozymandias

« Reply #429 on: August 31, 2008, 11:21:10 AM »

I saw a very serious allegation there a woman he is supposed to have dated made about his deviant conduct with her four year old son, as well as his claim that there was nothing wrong with his actions because he has Asperger Syndrome.  She cautions other women to hide their children away from this man.

Attached is the picture displayed there that is supposed to be of Timelord:

He has said he works as a referee in Australian Rugby or whatever it's called Down Under.  I invited him to come here when his battle with LordPhlexor was reaching it's peak on the Island.  But, he refused saying some pretty flimsy excuses why he didn't want to take the fight here.   ::)  I can't remember what exactly, but, I felt it was a flimsy reason. 

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #430 on: August 31, 2008, 01:49:52 PM »
...that I don't give a shit about?

Well, you were the one who brought it up. ::)

You don't seem very able-minded when put on the spot about the assertions you make, are you Les. Especially when it comes to your own behaviour.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 01:53:26 PM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #431 on: August 31, 2008, 03:10:10 PM »

I think you have to log on to see the picture.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #432 on: August 31, 2008, 03:29:00 PM »
...that I don't give a shit about?

Well, you were the one who brought it up. ::)

You don't seem very able-minded when put on the spot about the assertions you make, are you Les. Especially when it comes to your own behaviour.

Sure am and I like stirring you up which is why I bought it up. No big deal. Just like you.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #433 on: August 31, 2008, 05:17:20 PM »
Timelord, or Lucky Phil looks suspiciously like this dude:

http://www.bergbland.info/

lau from Wankplanet.  You have to click the link 'what an I looking at' on the right. But given lau is from England, and Timelord is supposed to be from Oz, it seems doubtful....

But then again, this is the net, and who believes everything that you see on it.....
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 05:19:19 PM by The_Chosen_One »

ozymandias

« Reply #434 on: August 31, 2008, 05:21:26 PM »
Timelord, or Lucky Phil looks suspiciously like this dude:

http://www.bergbland.info/

lau from Wankplanet.  You have to click the link 'what an I looking at' on the right. But given lau is from England, and Timelord is supposed to be from Oz, it seems doubtful....

But then again, this is the net, and who believes everything that you see on it.....

Lau is not all she seems to be, .  That is if she is "lau-Lashire" or the equivalent.