Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28340 times)

ozymandias

Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #405 on: August 06, 2008, 05:16:46 PM »
I'm a weird kind of projectionist, me.

but you should see what he can do with his projection.

:pinocchio:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #406 on: August 06, 2008, 05:41:58 PM »
Hey, that reminds me of that Steve Martin flick.'Roxanne'. Bet he could sniff out all sorts of crevices with that....  :evillaugh:

Offline punkdrew

• News Box Feature
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • TURN UP THE SIGNAL-WIPE OUT THE NOISE
« Reply #407 on: August 06, 2008, 06:04:25 PM »
Hmm, has anybody else noticed how similar these two statements are? 

Quote from: Michael Savage
Autism -- everybody has an illness. If I behaved like a fool, my father called me a fool. And he said to me, "Don't behave like a fool." The worst thing he said -- "Don't behave like a fool. Don't be anybody's dummy. Don't sound like an idiot. Don't act like a girl. Don't cry." That's what I was raised with. That's what you should raise your children with. Stop with the sensitivity training. You're turning your son into a girl, and you're turning your nation into a nation of losers and beaten men. That's why we have the politicians we have.

Quote from: The Chosen One
Oh, and Crocturdnalist, no, I haven't started yet. I'm only getting warmed up. You, however, are fading into obscurity like the pissweak little whining prat you are. Did your dad ever smack you for givbing him the shits while he was checking the form guide? No? Oh, that's right, you fairies don't believe in discipline such as corporal punishment. Maybe a good clip around the ear-hole would have knocked some sense into that addled brain of yours. But then again, I guess maybe that might not even work, given that we'd have trouble finding a brain inside that cavernous skull of yours.

Just smack those kids around a bit more :slap: that'll learn 'em. Seems to have done wonders for both Savage and Chosen One.  ::)

Except I rarely needed it. And as for this Savage bloke (Lily's brother, maybe?); never heard of him before seeing his name on Wankplanet. Now I happen to believe in a bit of corporal punishment (as opposed to beating the shit out of kids), and I believe that the more discipline people have when they are younger, the less they are likely to become fuckwits and morons in adult life. Obviously Nocti had the run of the house......

Sounds like a quote from a certain neocon author. The Savage quote, I mean. Can't say sure--it's so hard to tell those neocon fucktards apart just from their rhetoric.

Well, this thread wasn't very interesting, and with the non-participation of the Zack, even less so. So like Odeon, I will take my popcorn and go elsewhere.
Alex179: Everything that is living is dying.   It will stop dying when it is dead.
"Earth is the cradle of Humanity. But one cannot live in a cradle forever."--Konstantin Tsiolkovsky
The law is the law. Rules are rules. God is God. A is A. Black is black. I want my baby back.

ozymandias

« Reply #408 on: August 06, 2008, 08:06:55 PM »
Hmm, has anybody else noticed how similar these two statements are? 

Quote from: Michael Savage
Autism -- everybody has an illness. If I behaved like a fool, my father called me a fool. And he said to me, "Don't behave like a fool." The worst thing he said -- "Don't behave like a fool. Don't be anybody's dummy. Don't sound like an idiot. Don't act like a girl. Don't cry." That's what I was raised with. That's what you should raise your children with. Stop with the sensitivity training. You're turning your son into a girl, and you're turning your nation into a nation of losers and beaten men. That's why we have the politicians we have.

Quote from: The Chosen One
Oh, and Crocturdnalist, no, I haven't started yet. I'm only getting warmed up. You, however, are fading into obscurity like the pissweak little whining prat you are. Did your dad ever smack you for givbing him the shits while he was checking the form guide? No? Oh, that's right, you fairies don't believe in discipline such as corporal punishment. Maybe a good clip around the ear-hole would have knocked some sense into that addled brain of yours. But then again, I guess maybe that might not even work, given that we'd have trouble finding a brain inside that cavernous skull of yours.

Just smack those kids around a bit more :slap: that'll learn 'em. Seems to have done wonders for both Savage and Chosen One.  ::)

Except I rarely needed it. And as for this Savage bloke (Lily's brother, maybe?); never heard of him before seeing his name on Wankplanet. Now I happen to believe in a bit of corporal punishment (as opposed to beating the shit out of kids), and I believe that the more discipline people have when they are younger, the less they are likely to become fuckwits and morons in adult life. Obviously Nocti had the run of the house......

Sounds like a quote from a certain neocon author. The Savage quote, I mean. Can't say sure--it's so hard to tell those neocon fucktards apart just from their rhetoric.

Well, this thread wasn't very interesting, and with the non-participation of the Zack, even less so. So like Odeon, I will take my popcorn and go elsewhere.

I find the popcorn tastes better watching good shit, rather than watching the endless emo drama llama.

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #409 on: August 07, 2008, 02:20:10 AM »
Hey, that reminds me of that Steve Martin flick.'Roxanne'. Bet he could sniff out all sorts of crevices with that....  :evillaugh:

it reminds me of lindsay kemp's film version of "a midsummer night's dream."  now there's a film to give you ideas...

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #410 on: August 28, 2008, 04:41:05 AM »
I have it on good authority that the Zach is annoying the people on AFF with  :wanker:y comments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #411 on: August 29, 2008, 08:08:04 AM »
Yeah it is true. He keeps posting shit and the other people on the forum call him out for it and the Admins delete his comments or lock his threads. Same shit - same arguments and he will get bored and leave or they will ban him. I want him to stay because I like responding to him but he is pissing off the rest of the board.
Having said that however I think I and the rest of the people at AFF may be biased and Nocturnalist may be able to sing TheZach's graces. I mean TheZach was his prime motivation coming here.............. :lol:
I think it is time for bed.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #412 on: August 29, 2008, 09:54:39 AM »
...Nocturnalist may be able to sing TheZach's graces. I mean TheZach was his prime motivation coming here.............. :lol:

I do not believe I have ever sung Zach's praises here or anywhere on the net... perhaps you'd like to point me to a post where you think I have so that I can see what you mean and perhaps clarify or apologise for my forgetfulness. I may have responded positively to an individual post of his on Gestalt or said he should not be bullied, but that is not the same as me singing his praises as a person.

Zach also was not my prime motivation for coming to I2 either - I couldn't give two hoots about you attacking Zach, so long as you don't start a fight with him on Gestalt, or he with you. Initially I checked I2 out because of your complaint about me over at Gestalt... so I came over to check this thread and work out a sequence of events to double check whether I had been unfair to you or not (nothing to do with Zach except he was the person you were targetting when you first joined Gestalt). The thread convinced me that I had not been unfair to you in the least - I think it makes your motivations for joining Gestalt perfectly clear. I then joined I2 basically because I wanted to save myself the bother of having to work out the English times you posted to this thread and I felt uncomfortable about just lurking and thought it perhaps a cowardly thing to do without joining.

ozymandias

« Reply #413 on: August 29, 2008, 11:13:24 AM »
When I saw TimeLord banned at AFF, I felt considerably less guilty for banning him from AI.   8)

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #414 on: August 29, 2008, 07:36:45 PM »
Hope the Daleks get him.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #415 on: August 30, 2008, 05:22:50 AM »
...Nocturnalist may be able to sing TheZach's graces. I mean TheZach was his prime motivation coming here.............. :lol:

I do not believe I have ever sung Zach's praises here or anywhere on the net... perhaps you'd like to point me to a post where you think I have so that I can see what you mean and perhaps clarify or apologise for my forgetfulness. I may have responded positively to an individual post of his on Gestalt or said he should not be bullied, but that is not the same as me singing his praises as a person.

Zach also was not my prime motivation for coming to I2 either - I couldn't give two hoots about you attacking Zach, so long as you don't start a fight with him on Gestalt, or he with you. Initially I checked I2 out because of your complaint about me over at Gestalt... so I came over to check this thread and work out a sequence of events to double check whether I had been unfair to you or not (nothing to do with Zach except he was the person you were targetting when you first joined Gestalt). The thread convinced me that I had not been unfair to you in the least - I think it makes your motivations for joining Gestalt perfectly clear. I then joined I2 basically because I wanted to save myself the bother of having to work out the English times you posted to this thread and I felt uncomfortable about just lurking and thought it perhaps a cowardly thing to do without joining.

You know I think you almost even convince yourself of this, you ass.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #416 on: August 30, 2008, 05:31:33 AM »
When I saw TimeLord banned at AFF, I felt considerably less guilty for banning him from AI.   8)

Don't feel at all sorry for him. Ask Callaway, the guy is not a nice bloke. I have court action against him next month. Hopefully it all goes well.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #417 on: August 30, 2008, 06:02:02 AM »

I would think that Nocturnalist is in a better position to know his reasons for joining Intensity than anyone else would be, just like you are in a better position to know your reasons for joining Gestalt.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #418 on: August 30, 2008, 06:03:33 AM »

Don't feel at all sorry for him. Ask Callaway, the guy is not a nice bloke. I have court action against him next month. Hopefully it all goes well.

Are you suing him?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #419 on: August 30, 2008, 06:23:06 AM »

I would think that Nocturnalist is in a better position to know his reasons for joining Intensity than anyone else would be, just like you are in a better position to know your reasons for joining Gestalt.

I don't dispute that Callaway. I think he "knows" his reasons and I think the reasons above sound like good reasons. I don't think they are the reasons he joined as convincing as they are. I think he would like them to be the reasons and would like to have others believe them and furthermore I think he is trying in vain to convince himself. Pure speculation on my part. I think he is an ass.