Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28482 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #330 on: August 03, 2008, 01:52:04 AM »
Not to say that you are wrong or misrepresenting whether I knew that Zach was writing shit about me and being an arsehole and therefore ought not to be so defended by the ASDGestalt Lion BUT..............

Yeah I know him. He is 22 going on 8. He is a little punk. He needs an arse-kicking and my size 10s need a workout.

This was an AFF thread where he got all butthurt. I still do not know what he was saying I did or why I am the cause of him having to pull his site down.

http://www.aspiesforfreedom.com/showthread.php?tid=13606&page=1

THis is what he put on his blog about me:

http://www.aspieweb.net/what-you-can-do-and-thanks/

This is his sole contribution to Zomgaspies:

http://www.zomgaspies.com/hey-idiots-t15196.html

Now he is lurking here.

OK, I read the thread on AFF and the blog on Aspie web, but I was unable to see the ZOMG link.

I liked the letter you sent and I could find no problem at all with it. 

Anbuend, of course, gave good advice.  I really like her a lot.

I can't believe he actually took his own website down because of what you said in that thread.

The only thing that I can figure, since I don't know him, is that he must have been under a lot of stress because of the Autism Squeaks situation and he took it out on you because you were the closest "safe" target.  You know, kind of like when your kid is really good for his teacher in kindergarten, but takes his frustration out on his parents when he gets home because he has to let off steam somewhere?[/b]

Now I know you have issue with me glossing over things BUT....

Gestalt - 3:02am = 2nd ever post - Ambiguous humour at the expense of Zach in Zach's intro thread.[/b]

Want to quote the post here and see how "ambiguous it is and how a reasonable, rational, unbiased person NOT looking for a troll in his territory might view it? I(That actually means this lot. Show it around and see who may take offense) The irony is that I was "trying" to be respectful and defuse a situation with Zach and me and with Zach and Sophist with humour. Despite what is on here I tend to use this kind of humour on the net.

Gestalt - 3:22am = My 2nd PM to Sir_Les insistant that Sir_Les should not be giving Zach exclusive attention, and saying that I will edit his Sir_Les' first post to remove the personal comments.
[/b]

Maybe that may be your summary. Maybe you think your post was not going to have anything I may be shitty towards on there. Post it here like you did your breakdown of where I was when. I don't mind if you don't. See if others think they might have told you to go get fucked too.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 02:04:15 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #331 on: August 03, 2008, 01:58:12 AM »
Unfortunately, Aspergian Island is down now, but IIRC, Timelord said some pretty nasty things about Sir Les there, so I don't think that it was all  just one-sided.

I came across Timelord's Wiki http://philsworld.a.wiki-site.com/index.php/Gareth_Nelson and I thought he was a bit of a twerp frankly, especially when discribing himself as a 'valuable ally' and threatening war on Gareth. :roflol:

Had this guy come to Gestalt looking for a fight with Sir_Les, regardless of the way I feel about Sir_Les, I would respond the same way as I did with how Sir_Les posted at Zach. I would try and head it off before it became trouble.

However, here, on I2... its always open season. I appreciate that, and have done so in this thread. :roses:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #332 on: August 03, 2008, 02:02:57 AM »
Les' quote
Glad no one saw. This way I can talk it up without having to back myself with evidence.

Les to a T. You're good at talking yourself up aren't you Les. You are so full of bullshit. Without having to back yourself up with evidence,  ::) ::) you are a liar. You twist and turn your words to make it seem you're a saint, and in the process you hurt innocent people with your lies.

Hey Dickhead, if you are reading this, people HAD seen it. Parts had and I think Pyraxis. I was just dismissing it out of hand not because I was lying or because I "had no evidence" because the "him talking shit about me and me calling him to rights" did not happened and I was trying to wave it all off as a bit of a loss. I am HAPPY for everyone else to see the copy, shit-for-brains. If AFF comes up I will post the link to the comment I placed on there otherwise get the unedited version off Nocti.

God you are an annoying little fuckwit.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #333 on: August 03, 2008, 02:05:32 AM »
Les' quote
Glad no one saw. This way I can talk it up without having to back myself with evidence.

Les to a T. You're good at talking yourself up aren't you Les. You are so full of bullshit. Without having to back yourself up with evidence,  ::) ::) you are a liar. You twist and turn your words to make it seem you're a saint, and in the process you hurt innocent people with your lies.

Bob, I've said it before and I'll say it again. I just don't give a shit. You seem to be obsessed with seeing Zach as some sort of victim and Sir Les as a villain. Even when the facts are handed to you, you go off on some whiny little rant about him being a bully and how your mate was attacked. If your brain was dynamite, as someone once said, you'd have trouble blowing your nose. You actually remind me of some of those retards over at Wankplanet, who can't wait to report any scandalous behaviour to the mods. If that's the case, then why troll here? You obviously need something to keep your hands busy rather than the incessant wanking that fills your every other waking moment. So before you run off at the keys and post some more shit about who is the victim, I have better things to be doing than wasting my time reading reams of endless drivel from a braindead tosser whose only attempt at gaining an iota of respect was trying to take someone down on a forum. Really, so pathetic. Get a life, moron.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #334 on: August 03, 2008, 02:17:58 AM »
You did tell me that you had removed the thread or whatever and said you understood the points and were OK with that but I had been a little too severe (or words to that effect).

I removed it temporarilly and then edited it so that the good points were left and the personal attack was removed. You did make some very good points in that post.

Regarding the thread here. I don't care whether it continues or if it fizzles out. I posted in this thread because I had been mentioned in this thread prior to my joining I2. I have absolutely no problem with this thread, outside of the fact I dislike mobs and am glad Zach hasn't come here. I dislike people getting torn apart.

I posted in reply to what The_Chosen_One had posted in this thread. I knew there was a chance you would respond, but otherwise I'd have left you in peace here - OK I may have been sharp had we bumped heads because I certainly dislike you now, but generally my intention was to be how it was in my Intro thread here.

Bobs nothing to do with me. First time I encountered Bob was in this thread. My intention here was to post by myself and take whatever the members of I2 saw fit to hurl at me. I must admit, I feel more unscathed than I expected.

I see your perspective and I hope you might now understand mine.

Nocti I am and have been taking your lead.
If you had not have posted that second PM at me about a harmless and light-hearted joke, I would not have had a go at you......but you did.
If you had not asked me to take it up with Sophist, I wouldn't have.................but you did.
If you had not been a part of an Admin that sought to judge my first post on ASD Gestalt for the third bloody time, I would not have asked them to have a pow-wow on you..............But you were
Every post you made here I have responded to, if you did not make them I would not have............but you did.

Why would I2 members necessarily give a shit about you Nocti?

Oh for the record I don't like you much either. This is not likely to be much of a surprise to you or anyone else. I tend to be pretty honest and direct. How you have come to the understanding otherwise I honestly still don't know. I blame my inferior IQ. (See self-depreciating modesty just don't work)

As for appreciating your perspective, in all honesty I have not tried. I see you say <x,y and z> and then think fuck him and his opinions. As far as I can see, you had a lot of fanciful notions about who I was and what I was doing and have clung onto it and touted your opinions as facts and over the course of too many posts have come to realisae that I do not fit so neatly into that box and after making an ass of yourself now try to take a bow.  :clap: Well done Nocti.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #335 on: August 03, 2008, 02:27:47 AM »

Gestalt - 3:02am = 2nd ever post - Ambiguous humour at the expense of Zach in Zach's intro thread.

Want to quote the post here and see how "ambiguous it is and how a reasonable, rational, unbiased person NOT looking for a troll in his territory might view it?

It was your timing, Sir_Les not the words which were as deliberately ambiguous as you were careful not to greet Zach - though the idea of Sophist bathing Zach like a dog didn't seem appropriate in his welcome thread by somebody who had just admitted to me in PM that he didn't like Zach - why the heck was your next post in Zach's welcome thread then! I've seen this sort of thing often before. In my PM I made it clear that you should not be giving Zach exclusive attention, I did not criticise the words you used at all in my PM... but the timing and that you seemed fixated on Zach.

I'm not glossing over things in that map of events... the timing is the point.

I printed this here in the hope that it will help you to understand my perspective in the matter. You might think my understanding faulty, but perhaps you can get an inkling of how it all looked to me, and still looks.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #336 on: August 03, 2008, 02:49:26 AM »
If you had not asked me to take it up with Sophist, I wouldn't have.................but you did.

I did not ask you to take it up with Sophist. I carried out my duty in advising you what to do IF you felt you had a complaint against an Admin.

Quote from: A 3rd PM from me to Sir_Les
If you have any complaint about a member of the Administration team or a fellow poster, please feel free to contact another member of the Administration team about it or the Site owner, Sophist...

...I will welcome you approaching Sophist regarding this matter if you feel you have been mistreated by me.

I wasn't asking you to contact Sophist. I was instructing you what to do IF you felt I had mistreated you - its the CLEAR condition of the sentence. So you toddled off to whine because you thought you had been mistreated. Come on, surely you can read English. If you didn't feel mistreated by me, then why did you complain, or was it just to cause trouble.

I find it hard to believe you did it because I told you to. That's a pretty pathetic excuse for yourself... and unlikely given your attitude towards me.

If you had not been a part of an Admin that sought to judge my first post on ASD Gestalt for the third bloody time, I would not have asked them to have a pow-wow on you..............But you were...

No. I voted against the Retrospective. I stated to the other admin that I was opposed to it.

You took it completely upon yourself to make the second complaint purely out of a wish to make trouble.

When it didn't go your way you suggested all the Admin were hypocrites for not agreeing with you.

Why would I2 members necessarily give a shit about you Nocti?

Why do you think they would give two hoots about your personal vendetta on Zach? You posted this thread, Sir_Les.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 02:55:18 AM by Nocturnalist! »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #337 on: August 03, 2008, 02:52:04 AM »
So, you would have preferred that he wait 10 weeks and 5000 posts before he was entitled to even mention him? Come off the grass, it seems pretty damn pissweak that a known troublemaker like him (Zach) should receive such protection from a group of supposedly more higher functioning forum-dwellers. I mentioned in my post earlier about you doing a Wankplanet on Sitr Les, well, that is exactly how their mods treat people who don't play the game of the cliques and the protected. The mods get stuck into those that have the balls to want soomething better than a whiny emo bunch of dickwads ruling the place. And you say you didn't want ASDGestalt to go down that path..... By the sound of it, it's pretty much a carbon copy, with you as the MrMark leading the way. God help them.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #338 on: August 03, 2008, 02:59:59 AM »
Come off the grass, it seems pretty damn pissweak that a known troublemaker like him (Zach) should receive such protection from a group of supposedly more higher functioning forum-dwellers.

Zach is relatively new at Gestalt and hasn't made trouble there. It doesn't matter that the target was him or anybody else. I would have done the same had it been anybody else.

For somebody so keen that I don't tell I2 how to run a forum... you seem keen to say how other fora should be run :zzz:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 03:02:40 AM by Nocturnalist! »

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #339 on: August 03, 2008, 03:14:01 AM »
Come off the grass, it seems pretty damn pissweak that a known troublemaker like him (Zach) should receive such protection from a group of supposedly more higher functioning forum-dwellers.

Zach is relatively new at Gestalt and hasn't made trouble there. It doesn't matter that the target was him or anybody else. I would have done the same had it been anybody else.

For somebody so keen that I don't tell I2 how to run a forum... you seem keen to say how other fora should be run :zzz:

No, I am merely pointing out that for someone to be running off about your rose-coloured glasses viewpoint of Zach is all well and above board and then castrating someone who wants to make sure that he can either contact him to square things up or check on his wellbeing seems a bit well, hypocritical. You call it bullying, I don't. A forum is a forum is a forum, you can paint it technicolour if you want, but basically that's what it comes down to. Sir Les didn't fit your mould, and you didn't like it. Now do you see why I wouldn't have anything to do with you either? Given that I don't suffer fools gladly, I'd probably be made to feel as welcome as a hemorrhoid on an astronaut there. Whcih doesn't worry me in the slightest. I'm used to bullshit like that; considering it's the same pathetic crap that they pulled at the site you didn't want Gestalt to become.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #340 on: August 03, 2008, 03:23:10 AM »
...then castrating someone who wants to make sure that he can either contact him to square things up or check on his wellbeing seems a bit well, hypocritical. You call it bullying, I don't.

Oh, so had Zach come over, this thread would have suddenly turned reasonable, would it? This thread would have Squared up nothing in this business with Zach and Sir_Les was hardly checking up on his well being. Sir_Les joined Gestalt to get at Zach... clearly for no other reason on that day. He sent off his PM but didn't simply leave it at that. He posted attacking Zach and posted the link over here for an audience to see the sport he thought would follow.

So I've castrated Sir_Les now have I... wow. I wonder if Sir_Les knows this - lol :lol:

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #341 on: August 03, 2008, 03:38:56 AM »
...then castrating someone who wants to make sure that he can either contact him to square things up or check on his wellbeing seems a bit well, hypocritical. You call it bullying, I don't.

Oh, so had Zach come over, this thread would have suddenly turned reasonable, would it? This thread would have Squared up nothing in this business with Zach and Sir_Les was hardly checking up on his well being. Sir_Les joined Gestalt to get at Zach... clearly for no other reason on that day. He sent off his PM but didn't simply leave it at that. He posted attacking Zach and posted the link over here for an audience to see the sport he thought would follow.

So I've castrated Sir_Les now have I... wow. I wonder if Sir_Les knows this - lol :lol:

As far as your girlie forum is concerned, well, maybe. But I doubt Les gives a shit. Back to Zach. What does it matter if he did come here and the war of words continued? If he was the type to do some harm to himself, then obviously he should never have had access to the net in the first place. But seeing as he started this shit way back on AFF, and didn't have the balls to work it out whichever way, then defending the little milksop is only making you look like an even bigger dickhead. As I've said, and I'll say it again for you seeing as you maybe a little deaf, you can protect the little faggot all you want over there, but don't try and justify it here where there ain't no boundaries, becasue in the end, your site is as relevent here as a dose of the clap is to someone taking penicillin. A pain in the arse, but one that will go away. You, on the other hand, with your constant harping on it are about as welcome as dose of genital herpes. Maybe one day a cure could be found, but until then, the itch lingers....

And by the way, that was a metaphor, son; a metaphor.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #342 on: August 03, 2008, 04:58:01 AM »
What does it matter if he did come here and the war of words continued?

And what does it matter to you if he doesn't! :razz:

You are an unbelievably thick individual. I'm not here to defend Zach... I'm in this thread because Sir_Les mentioned me here before I joined I2 and then you posted some nonsence in reply about me. So I came to this thread and said 'here I am'... though you were slow as usual to appear. :bunny:

When are you going to give me your best shot? I'm still waiting :hahaha:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #343 on: August 03, 2008, 05:00:30 AM »
And by the way, that was a metaphor, son; a metaphor.

Duh of course. I did not exactly think I'd castrated him actually. :hahaha:

I do not think it a suitable metaphor since, at Gestalt, I only edited a few lines from his first post and told him not to focus his attentions exclusively on Zach ::) Hardly a castration, even a metaphorical one :lol:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 05:03:09 AM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #344 on: August 03, 2008, 05:53:12 AM »

Gestalt - 3:02am = 2nd ever post - Ambiguous humour at the expense of Zach in Zach's intro thread.

Want to quote the post here and see how "ambiguous it is and how a reasonable, rational, unbiased person NOT looking for a troll in his territory might view it?

It was your timing, Sir_Les not the words which were as deliberately ambiguous as you were careful not to greet Zach - though the idea of Sophist bathing Zach like a dog didn't seem appropriate in his welcome thread by somebody who had just admitted to me in PM that he didn't like Zach - why the heck was your next post in Zach's welcome thread then! I've seen this sort of thing often before. In my PM I made it clear that you should not be giving Zach exclusive attention, I did not criticise the words you used at all in my PM... but the timing and that you seemed fixated on Zach.

I'm not glossing over things in that map of events... the timing is the point.

I printed this here in the hope that it will help you to understand my perspective in the matter. You might think my understanding faulty, but perhaps you can get an inkling of how it all looked to me, and still looks.

I already explained that to you  but....

You asked me to go and do an intro. I did not know what to say and I normally don't do intros. I did not here or at well any of the forums I've been at. I did here after a week or two and someone else (Renaeden?) set it up for me. So how to find out what to say? Look what other's have put. Who is the last intro post.....C'mon Nocti you know who the last member before me was who wanted to introduce themselves. Starts with "The" and ends with "Zach". Was his intro helpful? No I think off memory he said fuck all, which was no help. Now YOU think I ought to have welcomed to Gestalt a guy who I don't like. That is a little bit hypocritical and dishonest and I think stupid. I am not like that.

Though there was a little bit of gentle banter there that I did participate in. The punchline was very silly and though I had not read the post explaining The Zach's dealings with Sophist, I saw that he had also causes some angst there too . I thought it was a way of lightening the mood. See she was asking whether he was pissed off with her, he said something like "No but my dogs are pissed off at me because I bathed them". She asked whether she would be OK...what was my ambiguous words here Nocti....go on what was the nasty context? I think I said something ambiguous and nasty and poor timed like.............""Unless you give him a bath". That was about it wasn't it Nocti. Not word for word but that was it.

So ought I have been pissed off with your response? Yup! Ought I have told you where to go? Yup. In the context of what I had done was it over-reaction and were you (and have you been) looking for a projecting, bullying, troll to hang your misdirected assumptions on? Yup. Did you get it right? Nope. Were you looking really hard for me to be "that guy"? Yup. Why? Because you were biased, over-reactive and for"all the best intentions, saw only what you wanted to see and acted untoward on the basis of that.

Your reaction had a flow on effect. You think I had a problem with you? Yup. You were obviously not wanting to discuss it and said "You got a problem about what I said go see Sophist. I did. You have some issue with it? Wonder why that is?

I was starting trouble.? No mate. You were instrumental in each step of the proceedings. Oh the Retrospective decisions. I did not (of course) know it was retrospective or whether or how you voted but I would always react to the third such judgement on the same iissue the way I did. Why? I did not like the way you were conducting yourself. I had no problem with anyone else so........................(a) I dislike you, (b) I have no "particular" issue with the other Admins, (c) I am pissed off about being group judged over the post after being told twice it was not on (I thought it a bit much) (d) I see the group consult over problems is how things are decided on, (e) I have a problem - What am I going to do?

It was not whining and I was not expecting anything less than the decision that was handed down. I was always going to say that it was a stupid position.
YOU volunteered that if you were found to be biased and untoward that you would quit. I never for a moment thought it was likely the decision would come back saying you were. (Between you and me though mate. If they had have said that  - I would have asked you to fulfill your promise. Do you know why? Because amoung other things, I am petty like that  :evillaugh: )

Hope this "fills in a few more blanks".  :asthing:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 07:36:55 AM by Sir_Les_Patterson »