Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28269 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #315 on: August 03, 2008, 12:24:56 AM »
If you had bothered to do some further investigation, you would have found that Timeliord and TheZach were ganging up on this Foresan (John Best) over child abuse. They wanted his kid taken off him (even though Best is an arsehole) and tried to get Child Services in on the act.

Wow, that's interesting.

What sort of child abuse was John Best allegedly doing to his son?  I don't think that the chelation therapy would qualify as abuse with child protective services.  While I agree that John Best has acted like a jerk to a lot of people, trying to have his son taken away (if there was no actual abuse) would be pretty low.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #316 on: August 03, 2008, 12:29:24 AM »
Their 'reasoning' was that the constipation was causing him to make bowel movements that would have ruptured the kid's rectum. Whatever, they had no authority to make the call.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #317 on: August 03, 2008, 12:31:15 AM »
Here's my perspective. I do not deal with the events on AFF because the row between Zach and Sir_Les on AFF is not my concern. I am mostly concerned with what happened on Gestalt on the 12 July 2008 and directly leading up to that displaying motivation.

Context leading up to events. (Times are BST).

I2 - June 22, 2008, 12:09:57 AM... Sir_Les giving his reasons for calling out Zach on I2, 'The guy is a little shit. I just want to abuse him a little'. This may very well have been posted before he saw Zach's blog since the thread was started the day before. The fact it seems unaware of Zach's blog, and that the thread was started first, is why I put it first in this list.

June 22, 2008 - Zach's blog - which I think is unfair in relation to naming 'Rossco' Sir_Les.
But please do not post and write impolite letters, as this reflects on all of us and me as well - and it also proves the point that Autism Speaks is trying to make.  I’ve already had to deal with one of these idiots and it resulted in me wanting to take down the site. If I get another person like Grumpy Old Rossco from AspiesForFreedomwho wants to be impolite I’m going to get very upset.  I don’t have the time do deal with immature whiny brats.

I2 - June 23, 2008, 05:41:32 AM... Sir_Les writes the 8th post about Zach in the thread (having noticed Zach's blog now)... 'He is 22 going on 8. He is a little punk. He needs an arse-kicking and my size 10s need a workout'.

End of 'context'... on to the events leading up to Sir_Les joining Gestalt...

I2 - July 11, 2008, 04:15:43 AM... Renaeden says that Zach 'took all his complaining to Gestalt.'

I2 - July 11, 2008, 11:03:05 AM... Sir_Les replies.
Quote from: Sir_Les_Patterson
Oh cool. I would like to perhaps met the young man there and having a chat. You can't tell me the address can you?  >:D

I2 - July 11, 2008, 11:06:44 AM... Renaeden gives the link to Gestalt.

Gestalt - July 11, 2008, 5:35 PM... Sir_Les opens his account at Gestalt.

I2 - July 11, 2008, 05:36:57 PM... Sir_Les responds, Thanking Renaeden for the link and then writing, 'Where are my steel capped boots?' This directly after opening his account at Gestalt.

I2 - July 11, 2008, 11:15:01 PM... Ozymandias recognises what is going on and knows about previous behaviour like this from Sir_Les.
Quote from: Ozymandias
Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of these forum battles spilling over into other innocent  forums.  Sir_Les went after Timelord on AspergianPride from a feud on AI.  I smacked that down on AI and warned Bonnie on AP about what she was dealing with.

July 12, 2008

Gestalt - 02:02am = 1st ever post - Attacking Zach.

I2 - 02:19am = Sir_Les post on I2 boasting about that 1st post (also suggests his PM to Zach was sent prior to this time).

Gestalt - 2:28am = My 1st PM to Sir_Les saying that he should not attack Zach and asking if his next post will be an intro.

Gestalt - 2:53am = 1st PM reply from Sir_Les admitting he dislikes Zach and saying he will 'be sure' to intro himself.

Gestalt - 3:02am = 2nd ever post - Ambiguous humour at the expense of Zach in Zach's intro thread.

Gestalt - 3:22am = My 2nd PM to Sir_Les insistant that Sir_Les should not be giving Zach exclusive attention, and saying that I will edit his Sir_Les' first post to remove the personal comments.

Gestalt - 4:22am = Sir_Les' 3rd ever post - Intro post, but making unecessary mention of Zach in an obviously biased against way - I chose not to make a further PM because my former one had not been replied to - I did not wish to hound Sir_Les but give him time to reply to me.

Gestalt - 4:25am = My post welcoming Sir_Les to the forum in his Intro thread.

Gestalt - 5.22am - 5.54am = I made several posts in the 'Google' thread examining on from the good points of Sir_Les' first post in that thread and Aspens reply to it, by examining Zach's claims more closely.

Gestalt - 7:35am = My post in the 'Google' thread, confirming that I had cross referenced Zach's screen shot with others which showed it accurate and not fake.

Gestalt - 8:00am = My post in the 'Google' thread reminding posters of the good points in Sir_Les' original forum post.

Gestalt - 8:06am = 2nd PM reply to me from Sir_Les in an aggressive tone. I noted he read my 2nd PM before (or only shortly after) he posted his Intro.

I2 - July 12, 2008, 09:52:12 AM... Sir_Les, names me 'Nocturnalist'. Note he wrote this AFTER he both read and replied to my 2nd PM which he complained about... he does not appear particularly upset by it.
Quote from: Sir_Les_Patterson
Yeah some Admin there Nocturnalist (?) removed it and tried to lecture me and I suppose felt far more empowered for doing so. I thought it was laid on a little thick and that his fear of the situation outweighed his knowledge of what was going on.  Glad no one saw. This way I can talk it up without having to back myself with evidence. It was mostly harmless banter :angel:

Gestalt - 3:28pm = My 3rd PM to Sir_les advising him of what he should do if he feels he has a complaint about an Administrator.

Gestalt - 4:54pm = 3rd PM reply to me from Sir_Les stating that he will be complaining about me to Sophist for my being biased against him.

Briefly what followed...

After Sophist and Sir_Les talked, Sophist was lead to believe that Sir_Les would offer me an appology... instead he sent me a very impolite PM. She had apologised because she had not been fully aware of why I PMed following Sir_Les' 2nd post. Sir_Les then sought me to resign as an Admin at Gestalt, until Sophist clarified what she meant. Sir_Les was then sent a retrospective about his first post on Gestalt (I voted against this being sent to him), and in understandable response he complained about my second PM to him again, this time to all the Admins. When they found against him, he then PMed them back basically calling their judgement hypocritical because they didn't agree with him.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #318 on: August 03, 2008, 12:36:10 AM »
...Nocti, is that you are imposing rules on Sir Les here when you don't have the fucking authority. We are not on your forum now, so your opinion about rules and the treatment of TheZach on your forum is about as useful as a turd in a swimming pool.

I'm not imposing rules on Sir_Les here. He just should not be surprised when he comes to another forum behaving as he did and an Admin steps in. Its people like Sir_Les who seem to think they have a license to act any way they like on other fora.

I don't mind this thread here. Pop away at Zach to your hearts content, just don't try doing it on Gestalt also.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #319 on: August 03, 2008, 12:40:42 AM »
Noctudnalist: If it had been me, I'd have told you to go fuck yourself too. I neither know nor care what your ultimate motive is here, and what is crawling in your arse at present to make you carry on like this, but the 'rule' here is this, if someone wants to say something about someone, then they do it. Now neither I nor anyone else give a flying fuck how things are run at your place, but when you are here, don't tell us how to do our job. And if you aren't happy with the attitude, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #320 on: August 03, 2008, 01:07:21 AM »
...but the 'rule' here is this, if someone wants to say something about someone, then they do it.

Duh... have I ever said somebody cannot say what they like here at I2? ::)

You are so very definitely not the sharpest tool in the box :bunny:

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #321 on: August 03, 2008, 01:15:39 AM »
Nocturdnalist: If you had bothered to do some further investigation, you would have found that Timeliord and TheZach were ganging up on this Foresan (John Best) over child abuse. They wanted his kid taken off him (even though Best is an arsehole) and tried to get Child Services in on the act.

This is just nonsense. I really think you need to quote reliable sources if you are going to spout this kind of rubbish.

An anonymous poster who uses socks in AFF don't count as a reliable source.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #322 on: August 03, 2008, 01:18:38 AM »
So call that lies or whatever you like. Perhaps you can go into this post and try to find some little juicy contradiction or smear on my values or behaviour or try to ridicule me about some aspect of it. I am sure you will and I am sure that you will do it badly and I will laugh at you for it. There no more question as to what happened?  :yawn:

No, actually the Zach part of that post seems to present your perspective well. It differs in some details from my perspective, but everybody has different views of events.

Your mistake with me was simply targetting Zach so obviously in your first 2.5 hours posting at Gestalt. Had you not done that you would have had no action taken on your posts or PMs from me. You could have stated what you just did calmly and rationally and you would have come away from it smelling like roses. Instead you barged in like an idiot Troll and then started claiming I was being disrespectful and biased against you... when I can assure you I was doing no such thing. Tie how you approached Gestalt with what you said in this thread and you don't really have a leg to stand on, Sir_Les.

However, I appreciate you laying out your perspective. I do not think it excuses your behaviour at Gestalt, but I do appreciate that you've finally actually tried to communicate something important.

I don't think was important. It is just a string of interactions that has occurred on the internet. Fact is you are keeping this thread alive and you breathed life into it as it had all but died. The fuck is I wanted to have a go at The Zach. I have never denied that. The fact is I think he is an idiot and I don't like him. I have never made this anything but clear. Fact is I found out where he was and as he had been running me down at his site and on AFF, I was expecting him to be doing the same. I was going to rip him a new arsehole if he was. So yeah I did "barge in there" and try to find evidence of him doing this. Not disclaiming the fact that I would not have done this nor tht I was not genuinely interested in joining the site but they were my intentions. If he wrote a "There is a guy on AFF called Rossco who is being an arsehole because he x,y,z I was going to go him. I automatically PM'ed him and informed him of the call-out whilst I was there.

Guess what? No whine about Rossco.
I DID find he had written that Google shit trying to entice another board to take on nasty Google. It was EXACTLY the same post as he had posted on AFF. AFF'ers had ALREADY informed him he was simply incorrect and he was trying it on here too. I responded. Severely? No. No less severely than I responded to it on AFF (Yes word for bloody word and no concern there). It was not anything too severe (Sorry don't have it to hand to show) but I think it was fair and raised fair comments. It too wasn't the opportunity I was hoping to put a rocket up him as he wasn't having a go at me, he was just being a dickhead.

I told everyone here by way of explanation that this is what I had done (as a way of explaining no Zach hunting - he had not been doing what I thought he had and therefore could not really jump on him) and that, this was not going to happen. I had done as much as I would do.

You did tell me that you had removed the thread or whatever and said you understood the points and were OK with that but I had been a little too severe (or words to that effect).
That really I think covers that actually The Zach call out episodes and really could have been left at that point. It is your interpretation of my reason for being there or what I was duplicitously or manipulatively trying to do that causes shit from here on in. I always respond to any shove. It isn't that I am sensitive or upset or whining. If someone responds negatively to me I respond back. I have been doing that for a while. You did and I responded. I don't feel the least bit bad that I did or how I did and I certainly don't feel bad for you.

You question my honesty and whether I am underhanded. I am not. You look for angles where there aren't. Might be a reason why YOU misread things so badly and why you come across on this thread as such an ass.  :laugh: Surely the Lion of ASDGestalt would be able to clean up a common garden variety troll or bullyboy? You make me laugh.  :clap:

Your partner Bob mentioned that "Australians stick together" which indicates to me that he isn't Australia, nor does he know me in real life. Which is a shame, love to meet him.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #323 on: August 03, 2008, 01:25:11 AM »
oh chosen one, 
I don’t have the time do deal with immature whiny brats.
Taken from Zach's blog.

Clearly this is the reason he hasn't fronted up to Les in this thread.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #324 on: August 03, 2008, 01:28:56 AM »
Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of these forum battles spilling over into other innocent  forums.  Sir_Les went after Timelord on AspergianPride from a feud on AI.  I smacked that down on AI and warned Bonnie on AP about what she was dealing with.

Ahhh, so someone else has noticed Les's nasty behaviour.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #325 on: August 03, 2008, 01:34:54 AM »
And I think you need to pull your head out of your arse, and stop breathing the methane you seem to be getting high on.

OK, Einstein; given that you seem to be the 'fount' of all wisdom (and not just another glove-puppet for the intellectually impared such as Nocturnalist the night cart driver), could you elucidate on how my source is a sockpuppet. I mean, given that you know about all this shit. Hey, you've probably been a sockpuppet for a few right wankers in your time? A right internet franger? Go on, Bob, give us an insight into that fetid swamp of a mind of yours.

Given that I actually know her PERSONALLY, fucktard, I can say that she'd be pretty much right. Which is more than I can say for some dickwad waving his willy in front of the screen. My guess is if I ran into you in a pub, I'd recognise you easily by the hairy palms, rusty zipper and yellow boots. Now crawl back under the rock you came out from like the rock-spider you are, and leave the fight to the big boys. I've taken on tougher than you, arsewipe, and they never came back for seconds.

Bob, it seems to me that you and your other half ar really the only ones here who give a shit about this poor retarded little nobody named TheZach. You are obviously the most pathetic, whiny annoying kid (and I mean that, you must be what, 10?) to have ever posted in a forum. Who do you masquerade as in AFF, some other loser as well, I'm sure. No, wait, you probably never joined and are just making it all up as you are going along. Pity, really, I would have loved to have met the dickhead behind the name; then I could have really had a good laugh. Now go off and play with your Barbie dolls and blocks and leave the electronic gizmos to those that know how to use them, eh? There's a good boy.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 01:50:09 AM by The_Chosen_One »

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #326 on: August 03, 2008, 01:37:08 AM »
 Les' quote
Glad no one saw. This way I can talk it up without having to back myself with evidence.

Les to a T. You're good at talking yourself up aren't you Les. You are so full of bullshit. Without having to back yourself up with evidence,  ::) ::) you are a liar. You twist and turn your words to make it seem you're a saint, and in the process you hurt innocent people with your lies.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #327 on: August 03, 2008, 01:37:38 AM »
You did tell me that you had removed the thread or whatever and said you understood the points and were OK with that but I had been a little too severe (or words to that effect).

I removed it temporarilly and then edited it so that the good points were left and the personal attack was removed. You did make some very good points in that post.

Regarding the thread here. I don't care whether it continues or if it fizzles out. I posted in this thread because I had been mentioned in this thread prior to my joining I2. I have absolutely no problem with this thread, outside of the fact I dislike mobs and am glad Zach hasn't come here. I dislike people getting torn apart.

I posted in reply to what The_Chosen_One had posted in this thread. I knew there was a chance you would respond, but otherwise I'd have left you in peace here - OK I may have been sharp had we bumped heads because I certainly dislike you now, but generally my intention was to be how it was in my Intro thread here.

Bobs nothing to do with me. First time I encountered Bob was in this thread. My intention here was to post by myself and take whatever the members of I2 saw fit to hurl at me. I must admit, I feel more unscathed than I expected.

I see your perspective and I hope you might now understand mine.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #328 on: August 03, 2008, 01:43:00 AM »
Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of these forum battles spilling over into other innocent  forums.  Sir_Les went after Timelord on AspergianPride from a feud on AI.  I smacked that down on AI and warned Bonnie on AP about what she was dealing with.

Ahhh, so someone else has noticed Les's nasty behaviour.

Unfortunately, Aspergian Island is down now, but IIRC, Timelord said some pretty nasty things about Sir Les there, so I don't think that it was all  just one-sided.  It's just that neither Aspergian Island nor AspergianPride were an appropriate place to have a fiery discussion.  Intensity is, if both participants are willing and 18 or older.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #329 on: August 03, 2008, 01:50:49 AM »
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to express my opinions Callaway.
Very much appreciated. :worship: :grouphug: