Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28263 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #240 on: August 02, 2008, 04:34:59 AM »
Of course I am a friend of Sir Les, as he obviously can spot a dickhead a mile off.

:indeed: Takes one to know one, oh chosen one. ::)

Funny thing is he was looking at you when he told me.....  :lol:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #241 on: August 02, 2008, 05:44:22 AM »
Of course I am a friend of Sir Les, as he obviously can spot a dickhead a mile off.

Ah that explains it. No wonder you are both friends of each other :hahaha:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #242 on: August 02, 2008, 05:50:03 AM »
It has occurred to be just how much time I have wasted on this. The thought has come to me that in as much as I am a little bored...

Toddle off then, Sir_Les. You have my permission :green:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #243 on: August 02, 2008, 05:54:49 AM »
:indeed: Takes one to know one, oh chosen one. ::)
Funny thing is he was looking at you when he told me.....  :lol:

Oh so he had to tell you :o I thought you had observed this and could think for yourself. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 06:01:22 AM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #244 on: August 02, 2008, 06:30:25 AM »
It has occurred to be just how much time I have wasted on this. The thought has come to me that in as much as I am a little bored...

Toddle off then, Sir_Les. You have my permission :green:

Not that I want or need your permission, but yes I have had enough laughs and the promise of some kind of thrills has not arrived. The repetition of Tough Guy/Modesty/whine has started to became all too predictable and I stop  even appear trying to interested.

So goodnight. Good luck in finding that <troll/clue/rational line of thought/vindication for your Delphi experience/win/respect/whatever the hell else you were trying to achieve in this attempt at debate> .

Just as a (hopefully useful) hint, if you are going to try to find objection to anyone here, firstly, the modesty thing makes you look a little pathetic (small doses you could probably get away with), secondly the tough guy thing is great....if you can pull it off. I sure can't and you sure the hell can't, thirdly, go into things with at least an idea of the facts. It helps tremendously in making your point if people don't either prove you wrong or cast doubt on what you say, and lastly remember this is intensitysquared. We have been kicked off or shunned from most reasonable establishments online and are the rejects of the ASD community. The values you seem to think we hold true are not correct. We "generally" like each other but are quite happy just seeing flaming to liven the place up. We won't "mob" someone for it and if our friend can't handle themselves, then they ought to get a thicker skin or fuck off. I know that does not work elsewhere but it does here. We like to sit back and watch an argument we are not involved in and laugh, in the way a kid might watch two big insects fighting. We find it fascinating and fun. Check out the Peanut Gallery for an idea of what I mean.

Anyhow...umm....Toodles.  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #245 on: August 02, 2008, 07:24:24 AM »
We have been kicked off or shunned from most reasonable establishments online and are the rejects of the ASD community.

Yes, that seems to be the easy badge of virtue here. I'm just surprised somebody as hyper-sensitive as you dares to even post in this forum. It must be difficult hiding your sensitivity, or do you find it an easy gig? Maybe the latter when the people impressed by you are the likes of 'The Chosen One'... not exactly the brightest tool in the box :eyebrows:

Zach refused your offer to help. OK, so what is the problem for somebody who is thick skinned? Seems a little matter, yet it seemed to get your goat well and truly and prompted you to go after him - look at this thread you started here :violin:

I stepped in quicker than you expected when you tried to have a little Troll at Zach on Gestalt... you brushed it off here simply saying I laid it on a little thick... but, in reality you were so very upset you complained about me twice to the other Admin at Gestalt for what you saw as my supposed lack of respect for you. I think that was pretty thin skinned, especially since I was perfectly correct about your motivations... and you offered no mention of that in this thread even though you seemed keen that others here be able to see your public sport.

Somebody with thick skin would surely have not got so upset with Zach, and may have held up their hands and admitted it was a fair cop when caught out by me. Alas, these things obviously hurt your flimsy ego.

So I have mercy on your incredibly thin skin... I let you go. :thumbup:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #246 on: August 02, 2008, 08:11:41 AM »
We have been kicked off or shunned from most reasonable establishments online and are the rejects of the ASD community.

Yes, that seems to be the easy badge of virtue here. I'm just surprised somebody as hyper-sensitive as you dares to even post in this forum. It must be difficult hiding your sensitivity, or do you find it an easy gig? Maybe the latter when the people impressed by you are the likes of 'The Chosen One'... not exactly the brightest tool in the box :eyebrows:

Zach refused your offer to help. OK, so what is the problem for somebody who is thick skinned? Seems a little matter, yet it seemed to get your goat well and truly and prompted you to go after him - look at this thread you started here :violin:

I stepped in quicker than you expected when you tried to have a little Troll at Zach on Gestalt... you brushed it off here simply saying I laid it on a little thick... but, in reality you were so very upset you complained about me twice to the other Admin at Gestalt for what you saw as my supposed lack of respect for you. I think that was pretty thin skinned, especially since I was perfectly correct about your motivations... and you offered no mention of that in this thread even though you seemed keen that others here be able to see your public sport.

Somebody with thick skin would surely have not got so upset with Zach, and may have held up their hands and admitted it was a fair cop when caught out by me. Alas, these things obviously hurt your flimsy ego.

So I have mercy on your incredibly thin skin... I let you go. :thumbup:

Yeah, yeah, I am sure you are boring as batshit right. I am a delicate little flower and need someone like you here to keep me humble and deferent. "The Lion of Gestalt"  the "humbler of trolls",  "the bulldog", the blowhard arseclown. Yup glad you are here to tell it like it is........or should be. You are so right I have learned the error of my ways and from this day on I will refuse to make any references to your evident stupidity or ugliness and treat you with the dignity the aforementioned titles expect.

I wonder if you type one-handed?  :wanker:   Just a disturbing thought. You seem to invoke a lot of wankerisms in your postings.  :laugh:

I am happy you calling this a nighty win against a nasty troll. Not because you did or typed anything remotely deserving of a fight. Nor made any reasonable point. Nor against a troll. Nor am I nasty.......BUT if you sleep better after having evened the score for your ineptitude with that mean old Delphi Troll, I am a kind heart and happy to let you sleep easier. Good night Nocti. Sweet Dreams.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #247 on: August 02, 2008, 09:06:33 AM »
Are you still here? You don't seem to be able to toddle off whether you have my agreement for you to do so or whether you insist you can do it all by yourself :LMAO:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 09:13:21 AM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #248 on: August 02, 2008, 09:21:55 AM »
Its OK Nocti, don't get antsy.
I just thought of something else to help you out in discussions and debates.

Doing the modesty thing as mentioned is not good in big doses. What is even worse is the "I am <self-depreciating value> but you are even worse than me" type argument. It does not help your argument. The reason is firstly if the person proves he is not what you represent him as being or cast a shadow of doubt on it, your "modesty" has left you with that value (whether it be useless, pathetic, ugly or whatever). Secondly and most importantly, it is "false modesty" and seen but all as such. We know and I know you will that this form of irritating verbal bullshit was used by a wanker by the name of Socrates thousands of years ago in Ancient Greece.  He used to make the same sort of claim "I know nothing, but in knowing nothing at least know more than you who purports to know something". What did that wally get for his trouble? A cupful of hemlock and a shortened lifespan.
The reason is they knew this was false modesty then and that using it made the person using it look like a wanker. Now true, we won't feed you hemlock but we won't take your points seriously either. If you want that, cut the false modesty.

Anyhow I hope that helps.  :angel:

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #249 on: August 02, 2008, 09:44:29 AM »
Wow, a history lesson from Sir_Les. I am sure I must be greatly honoured :evillaugh:

Thank you for this awfully valuable information, Sir_Les. You ought to tell the scholars who have trouble pinning things down about Socrates' life because the main records left behind were by his students and other contemporaries rather than he himself.

So Socrates died early because of false modesty, did he :o I thought it was because he refused to escape when he had the chance, Sir_Les :eyebrows:

Well, nobody could accuse you of any kind of modesty, false or otherwise, Sir_Les :LMAO:

Are you toddling off yet? I cannot tell whether you are toddling off or staggering around drunk on your own deluded ego :lolhit:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 09:49:22 AM by Nocturnalist! »

thepeaguy

« Reply #250 on: August 02, 2008, 09:55:15 AM »

Probably a lot of truth in what you say. I take my hat off to Nocturnalist. I am a good baiter but he is a master baiter  :lol:

I'm the lowest of the low.

Typical Sir Les ploy, if you can't beat 'em, suck up to them.

Sir Les is very much like the character his name portrays. He is a very creepy piece of shit. On the internet he is tough bastard, a rottewhieler, a jerk, a protector of innocents  ::) but in real life a snivelling, sad man, terrified of his own shadow.

Bob sounds like an uber-fuckwit. I wait for the unveiling. I am betting Bob for all his colourful rhetorical and claims of knowing me...he is just a sad little troll looking for an audience to love him.

Sir Les, you my friend  ::)  are cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an idiot. There are several people in this world that I find unbearably obnoxious, and you are all of them (aliases included), creep.

What you lack in intelligence, you more than surely make up for with your stupidity and ignorance.

:hahaha:
sad little man  ::) I don't like  you.  :finger:

Oh noes, it's bisexual fuckwit and her lame posse from Gestalt.

I wouldn't touch her site with a barge pole.  :yawn:

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #251 on: August 02, 2008, 10:02:03 AM »
huh???  ???

Bisexual, is that thrown in as a insult?

thepeaguy

« Reply #252 on: August 02, 2008, 10:03:21 AM »
huh???  ???

Bisexual, is that thrown in as a insult?

I don't know if she's a carpet-muncher, a cocksocker or both. Guesswork.

Ah, Bob, eh? Apt name for an internet tough guy.  :yawn:

thepeaguy

« Reply #253 on: August 02, 2008, 10:10:29 AM »
C'mon Bob, let's play. I'm getting bored here.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #254 on: August 02, 2008, 10:14:32 AM »

Well, nobody could accuse you of any kind of modesty, false or otherwise, Sir_Les :LMAO:

Are you toddling off yet? I cannot tell whether you are toddling off or staggering around drunk on your own deluded ego :lolhit:

See the problem here don't we Nocturnalist You are saying I am not modest and drunk on my own ego which kinda contradicts your inferences of me having a thin-skin. Think about it.
Whilst you are at it, claiming I have a thin skin, and are therefore fragile and easily upset, would make me less likely to be a bully in respect to TheZach, whom you seem to be wanting to stand up for (despite protestations to the contrary).

It is bad enough that you have a bad enough time putting me in my place, but worse still watching you shoot out your own arguments. You tell us you have a great IQ. You told me you fought this rascally Delphi troll. C'mon mate. Show us something a little more in line with your reputation. You are a Lion, Nocti, give us a growl. Show us your fighting spirit and your boasted IQ.

:kitten:

(Nocti the Lion battles the ball troll)

Sigh!

It really is useless isn't it mate. You should get some tips off your partner Tweedle-Dee Bob. He had the sense to at least infer I was picking on "weaker" people (though his framing it around the basis of TheZach being "weaker" because he was 22 was stupid). I am embarrassed for you mate. Truly.  :-[