Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28372 times)

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2008, 09:04:11 AM »
I am not saying you are not intelligent nor that you are unnecessarily whingey.

I couldn't give two hoots. Your motivations for going over to Gestalt are as plain as the rather large nose on my face, it ain't rocket science, mate ::)

You play tough, but speaking of whinging... you've done little but whinge behind the scenes where you cannot be seen by the majority of people. OK, I told you what to do if you felt you had a complaint about an Admin... that was what I saw as my duty. You've officially complained about me twice to my fellow Admins at Gestalt... saying how unfair and biased against you I have been (poor dear little Diddums)... even though I was anything but... I was completely correct about your motives for coming over to Gestalt... this thread itself is ample evidence - to bully and Troll Zach, yet you repeatedly whined about ME not showing YOU courtesy and respect ::). Courtesy and Respect??? What on earth makes you presume you have earned that? Talk about self-delusion. :LMAO:

Then you whimper some more when they did not agree with you, oh how my heart bleeds for you :violin:. How completely pathetic! Hah, I laugh at the self-proclaimed/boasted 'Rottweiler of the AFF'. :hahaha:

I think you're just a cheap little bully-boy who wanted to put it about a bit on another forum and then posted a link (in this thread) for others here to go across and see the sport... and I spoiled that before anybody could see - so you whimpered and complained... behind the scenes of course. I hold you in complete contempt and I think you are a completely pathetic individual. Now you're whimpering 'oh but you don't really know me'. Aw Diddums... that's a really tired old cliche. Bullies always complain that they are being treated unfairly all the while feeling free and lovely to treat others badly. Its their classic modus operandi. :hide:

Yes you squeak it up big here, but thats just one big play act. Playing to your audience - lol

Aww I don't really know Diddums. Poor Diddums. I certainly know why Diddums came over to Gestalt, to bait a member there. Diddums doesn't feel that not knowing me stands in his way, but somehow it should stand in mine... poor Diddums. :violin:
Aww Diddums didn't think I was courteous to Diddums. Poor widdle Diddums. :violin:
Aww Diddums thought I laid it on a bit thick when Diddums came over to a forum to bait one of its members and I stopped him. Oh poor darlin little ole Diddums. Oh my heart bleeds. :violin:
Aww Diddums didn't get anywhere much when he complained to the other Admins about how unfair I was to him. Poor poor Diddums. What a big unfair www it is. :violin:

Don't worry Sir_Les, I'm sure you're perfectly safe here :tumbleweed:. I'm here alone. I'm sure there are plenty of folk in this place who mistake you for a stand up guy... you're great at pretending to be something you are not. I'm sure you have several mates here who will stand with you, just like they played mob Zach with you - tricky mobbing somebody who isn't here to defend himself... how brave an attempt though :jedi:. Its really easy to be a mob when somebody is here. So go on Diddums give it your best shot. :situp: Afterall, you called me the 'Resident blowhard' of Gestalt. :woohoo:

I am laughing at the cowardly Rottweiler of AFF. And I don't care in the least if this post is seen as uncool or laying it on thick or whatever. Fine, I may be a pathetic square and uncool person who lays it on thick, setting myself up as sport for the mob perhaps - so what! Maybe I'm a fool. I truly hate myself for many things... So go on, Sir_Loin, want a steak in a game of making sport of me? :stinker: Don't worry about being man enough for it, I'm easilly baited. Hey haven't I just completely set myself up for it? :paperbag:

So are you going to...

A)... Give it your best shot.
B)... Cop out.
C)... Pretend I'm not here.
D)... Run away.
E)... Continue to be duplitious.

:eyebrows:

DUHHH!!!

Do you think you're the first person to work that shit out?

Oh and who cares anyway. By saying he hasn't done anything to deserve your respect just means he succeeded in dragging you down to his level. Well done!  :green:

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2008, 09:26:32 AM »

I couldn't give two hoots. Your motivations for going over to Gestalt are as plain as the rather large nose on my face, it ain't rocket science, mate ::)

You play tough, but speaking of whinging... you've done little but whinge behind the scenes where you cannot be seen by the majority of people. OK, I told you what to do if you felt you had a complaint about an Admin... that was what I saw as my duty. You've officially complained about me twice to my fellow Admins at Gestalt... saying how unfair and biased against you I have been (poor dear little Diddums)... even though I was anything but... I was completely correct about your motives for coming over to Gestalt... this thread itself is ample evidence - to bully and Troll Zach, yet you repeatedly whined about ME not showing YOU courtesy and respect ::). Courtesy and Respect??? What on earth makes you presume you have earned that? Talk about self-delusion. :LMAO:

Then you whimper some more when they did not agree with you, oh how my heart bleeds for you :violin:. How completely pathetic! Hah, I laugh at the self-proclaimed/boasted 'Rottweiler of the AFF'. :hahaha:

I think you're just a cheap little bully-boy who wanted to put it about a bit on another forum and then posted a link (in this thread) for others here to go across and see the sport... and I spoiled that before anybody could see - so you whimpered and complained... behind the scenes of course. I hold you in complete contempt and I think you are a completely pathetic individual. Now you're whimpering 'oh but you don't really know me'. Aw Diddums... that's a really tired old cliche. Bullies always complain that they are being treated unfairly all the while feeling free and lovely to treat others badly. Its their classic modus operandi. :hide:

Yes you squeak it up big here, but thats just one big play act. Playing to your audience - lol

Aww I don't really know Diddums. Poor Diddums. I certainly know why Diddums came over to Gestalt, to bait a member there. Diddums doesn't feel that not knowing me stands in his way, but somehow it should stand in mine... poor Diddums. :violin:
Aww Diddums didn't think I was courteous to Diddums. Poor widdle Diddums. :violin:
Aww Diddums thought I laid it on a bit thick when Diddums came over to a forum to bait one of its members and I stopped him. Oh poor darlin little ole Diddums. Oh my heart bleeds. :violin:
Aww Diddums didn't get anywhere much when he complained to the other Admins about how unfair I was to him. Poor poor Diddums. What a big unfair www it is. :violin:

Don't worry Sir_Les, I'm sure you're perfectly safe here :tumbleweed:. I'm here alone. I'm sure there are plenty of folk in this place who mistake you for a stand up guy... you're great at pretending to be something you are not. I'm sure you have several mates here who will stand with you, just like they played mob Zach with you - tricky mobbing somebody who isn't here to defend himself... how brave an attempt though :jedi:. Its really easy to be a mob when somebody is here. So go on Diddums give it your best shot. :situp: Afterall, you called me the 'Resident blowhard' of Gestalt. :woohoo:

I am laughing at the cowardly Rottweiler of AFF. And I don't care in the least if this post is seen as uncool or laying it on thick or whatever. Fine, I may be a pathetic square and uncool person who lays it on thick, setting myself up as sport for the mob perhaps - so what! Maybe I'm a fool. I truly hate myself for many things... So go on, Sir_Loin, want a steak in a game of making sport of me? :stinker: Don't worry about being man enough for it, I'm easilly baited. Hey haven't I just completely set myself up for it? :paperbag:

So are you going to...

B)... Cop out.
D)... Run away.

DUHHH!!!

Oh and who cares anyway. By saying he hasn't done anything to deserve your respect just means he succeeded in dragging you down to his level. Well done!  :green:

***hands Phlex a beer***

I still say we fuck this and get smashed instead.  :laugh:
Flibbit.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2008, 09:28:40 AM »

So are you going to...

B)... Cop out.
D)... Run away.

DUHHH!!!

***hands Phlex a beer***

I still say we fuck this and get smashed instead.  :laugh:

Hey! Who put you in charge of good ideas? Well done.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2008, 10:50:15 AM »
By saying he hasn't done anything to deserve your respect just means he succeeded in dragging you down to his level. Well done!  :green:

You'd be correct except that you are working on the presumption I was on a higher level than Sir_Les in the first place. On what could you possibly base that presumption upon? :roses: I thought Sir_Les was an established member here and thought much more highly of than a relative newbie. Or perhaps you are meaning that Sir_Les is sinking to my level :green: I don't think anybody is below his or her own level in this. Strikes me this part of the forum is set up for this sort of thing.

My standard response to somebody I see as a confirmed bully or a troll is to fight them - the ole red rag to a bull thing. Maybe part of it is to try and give them a taste of what I see as their own medicine dealt out to others... but I always know that they will probably quickly get the better of me, I'm not much of a match for them. Especially when others join in. If they join in on my side, I dislike mobs and feel uncomfortable, and if on their side, I quickly get good and stung. Hah, how stupid am I. Truly thick, especially since sooner or later I start to think of the person rather than the behaviour and get kind of sick of what I, myself, am perhaps doing to them.

Boy am I in the wrong forum :hair:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 10:58:03 AM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline The Member Formerly Known As Sophist

• Too Eliter for the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
  • I am what I am and that's all what I am.
    • Gestalt: An Autism Forum
« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2008, 12:18:19 PM »
Hey! Who put you in charge of good ideas? Well done.

I unanimously nominated and elected myself. Not a single person (I, Me, or Myself) was in disagreement; so it was a landslide win. I therefore accepted the post and I shall run out my term serving my constituents to the best of my abilities. :green:
Flibbit.

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #200 on: July 30, 2008, 01:45:18 PM »

Probably a lot of truth in what you say. I take my hat off to Nocturnalist. I am a good baiter but he is a master baiter  :lol:

I'm the lowest of the low.

Typical Sir Les ploy, if you can't beat 'em, suck up to them.

Sir Les is very much like the character his name portrays. He is a very creepy piece of shit. On the internet he is tough bastard, a rottewhieler, a jerk, a protector of innocents  ::) but in real life a snivelling, sad man, terrified of his own shadow.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 02:17:44 PM by bob »

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2008, 02:05:54 PM »

Probably a lot of truth in what you say. I take my hat off to Nocturnalist. I am a good baiter but he is a master baiter  :lol:

Typical Sir Les ploy, if you can't bet 'em, suck up to them.

Sir Les is very much like the character his name portrays. He is a very creepy piece of shit. On the internet he is tough bastard, a rottewhieler, a jerk, a protector of innocents  ::) but in real life in snivelling, sad man, terrified of his own shadow.

Sir Les, do you have anyone in your family who has a bone to pick with you whose name is Bob?

Welcome to Intensity, Bob.

:welcome:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2008, 04:19:17 PM »
Bob, another n00b with no credentials but with a score to settle?

Oh well, we need more fresh meat, so welcome.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2008, 04:27:52 PM »

Sir Les is very much like the character his name portrays. He is a very creepy piece of shit. On the internet he is tough bastard, a rottewhieler, a jerk, a protector of innocents  ::) but in real life a snivelling, sad man, terrified of his own shadow.

Bob sounds like an uber-fuckwit. I wait for the unveiling. I am betting Bob for all his colourful rhetorical and claims of knowing me...he is just a sad little troll looking for an audience to love him.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

ozymandias

« Reply #204 on: July 30, 2008, 04:50:21 PM »
By saying he hasn't done anything to deserve your respect just means he succeeded in dragging you down to his level. Well done!  :green:

You'd be correct except that you are working on the presumption I was on a higher level than Sir_Les in the first place. On what could you possibly base that presumption upon? :roses: I thought Sir_Les was an established member here and thought much more highly of than a relative newbie. Or perhaps you are meaning that Sir_Les is sinking to my level :green: I don't think anybody is below his or her own level in this. Strikes me this part of the forum is set up for this sort of thing.

My standard response to somebody I see as a confirmed bully or a troll is to fight them - the ole red rag to a bull thing. Maybe part of it is to try and give them a taste of what I see as their own medicine dealt out to others... but I always know that they will probably quickly get the better of me, I'm not much of a match for them. Especially when others join in. If they join in on my side, I dislike mobs and feel uncomfortable, and if on their side, I quickly get good and stung. Hah, how stupid am I. Truly thick, especially since sooner or later I start to think of the person rather than the behaviour and get kind of sick of what I, myself, am perhaps doing to them.

No your not, your doing very well, IMHO and giving twice as well as you are getting!   :thumbup:  :plus:  I know Sir-Les from AI and he means well, just is still feeling his way into good flame wars.  It's an artform, you must admit!   8)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2008, 05:15:10 PM »

You aren't doing anything to me Nocturnalist. Least ways anything you ought to feel that impacts on my delicate sensibilities.

You were just boring me by rehashing the same canned insults and peppering them with emoticons to try and present it as meaningful. It wasn't. I got tired of it after a while.
Your initial posts presented your "big points" and they were presented as fact and found not to be. Basically every claim you made of knowing the reasoning, the situation or me for that matter, has showed otherwise and you then revert to the "Poor Sir_Les, "Diddums" [insert emoticon] bet he is upset....Hahaha" Kinda weak, really. It doesn't phase me much at all.

As for your bully claim? We both had history so that kinda blows the basing confirmation of bully on me. It sounds like you are trying again to use the word "confirm" to mean proved. I have yet to see this proved.

But then this seems to be your way IF we look at your posts here as a guide. You seem to want to hold on to your version of what happen and who was what and who am I to stand in the way of other's delusions. I think it is an affront to your pride and intelligence (therefore self-worth) to suggest you were wrong and you wasted your time with this in your righteous enthusiasm to prove otherwise. You are still nowhere close to showing what an Earth you are claiming.

Don't worry about me or that you're a concern to me. If you have something meaningful I say just get it out there. I thought you had just delegated yourself to saying..."Well that's what I think about nasty Les anyhow"
Bob in his vague assertions at present looks more assertive

Hope this helps
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2008, 05:30:36 PM »

They're the best kind.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2008, 06:27:16 PM »
You were just boring me...

Yes, its boring me also :yawn: I started feeling cruel and it turned my stomach. Glad you didn't mind :green: One does wonder why you minded Zach so much though - thankfully I'm not the jealous type :evillaugh:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 06:32:21 PM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2008, 06:30:10 PM »

They're the best kind.

I wait in eager anticipation  :asthing:

Offline bob

• Part of the Chaos
« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2008, 06:39:54 PM »

Bob sounds like an uber-fuckwit. I wait for the unveiling. I am betting Bob for all his colourful rhetorical and claims of knowing me...he is just a sad little troll looking for an audience to love him.

Sir Les, you my friend  ::)  are cruelly depriving a village somewhere of an idiot. There are several people in this world that I find unbearably obnoxious, and you are all of them (aliases included), creep.

What you lack in intelligence, you more than surely make up for with your stupidity and ignorance.

:hahaha:
sad little man  ::) I don't like  you.  :finger:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2008, 06:42:09 PM by bob »