Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28262 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #150 on: July 19, 2008, 06:48:07 PM »
And people keep crossing them.

:lol:

And those that are there keep getting scared of us trolls that live under it.....  >:D

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #151 on: July 19, 2008, 07:53:54 PM »
And people keep crossing them.

:lol:

And those that are there keep getting scared of us trolls that live under it.....  >:D

:laugh:

GalileoAce

« Reply #152 on: July 19, 2008, 11:43:05 PM »
WP fills a niche, I wouldn't call AFF, I2, Gestalt or ZOMG "support sites". Each one offers something different. It's just a shame that WP is run by a bunch of narcissistic Nazis.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #153 on: July 20, 2008, 12:11:07 AM »
I agree about AFF, it doesn't seem like a support site either. It seems like it has turned into another Zomg site which I don't care about. I have been seeing jokes and nonsense on there. I still go to those sites but not very often. I do it when I'm bored or I hear about something interesting happening on it. heck I read over 25 pages of drama between Lucie1 and other members in that one thread on AFF. I am thinking about making a thread asking what made everyone think Lucie1 is a game player and not an innocent person? I might get attacked for it but I am willing to take the chance because it will show me how much jerks they are. If they are nice in their responses to my curious question, then maybe they're aren't jerks.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #154 on: July 20, 2008, 12:16:31 AM »
I agree about AFF, it doesn't seem like a support site either. It seems like it has turned into another Zomg site which I don't care about. I have been seeing jokes and nonsense on there. I still go to those sites but not very often. I do it when I'm bored or I hear about something interesting happening on it. heck I read over 25 pages of drama between Lucie1 and other members in that one thread on AFF. I am thinking about making a thread asking what made everyone think Lucie1 is a game player and not an innocent person? I might get attacked for it but I am willing to take the chance because it will show me how much jerks they are. If they are nice in their responses to my curious question, then maybe they're aren't jerks.

I post on AFF! .....then again I am a jerk...  :asthing:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #155 on: July 20, 2008, 12:32:14 AM »

For one, Spokane, you are a bit of a hypocrite because you decided that you were going to stay on zOMG after being picked on at WP. Then you decided to go back and have a go at zOMG on WP because you thought we were all a bunch of whiny losers. Make up your mind; either stay on one place or the other. Just don't expect sympathy for bagging the shit out of us because you weren't happy with what one or two people had said about you.

Oh, and for what it's worth, Lucy1 would have had to have been the biggest dickhead on AFF, besides GuessWho or Shrek or whatever the fuck he calls himself. And I have that from Pandora herself.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #156 on: July 20, 2008, 01:17:27 AM »
Yup She was a dickhyeadess.  :laugh:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #157 on: July 20, 2008, 08:06:59 PM »

For one, Spokane, you are a bit of a hypocrite because you decided that you were going to stay on zOMG after being picked on at WP. Then you decided to go back and have a go at zOMG on WP because you thought we were all a bunch of whiny losers. Make up your mind; either stay on one place or the other. Just don't expect sympathy for bagging the shit out of us because you weren't happy with what one or two people had said about you.

Oh, and for what it's worth, Lucy1 would have had to have been the biggest dickhead on AFF, besides GuessWho or Shrek or whatever the fuck he calls himself. And I have that from Pandora herself.

I think you have me mixed up with Cockney Rebel. I saw that post too by her and decided to go back to WP (changed her mind perhaps or she was BSing). And I never said you guys were a bunch of whiny losers, she said that or someone else did but I don't remember who.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »
Maybe it was, I fucked up then. Still, I wish some people would make up their minds. Even though I slagged off WP on zOMG, and here as well, I never went back there to say I thought either of the other site were full of shite, which is what some people have done. I have my reasons for getting stuck into WP, and it's mostly for being treated like shit, but it's also becuase a lot of them have their heads up their arses. Also, I tend to find here and zOMG are places where I fit in better. If Cockney and some others want to be hypocrites, then that's their problem; someohow I thought you had said something along the same line.  8) ;)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #159 on: July 20, 2008, 08:55:10 PM »
Maybe it was, I fucked up then. Still, I wish some people would make up their minds. Even though I slagged off WP on zOMG, and here as well, I never went back there to say I thought either of the other site were full of shite, which is what some people have done. I have my reasons for getting stuck into WP, and it's mostly for being treated like shit, but it's also becuase a lot of them have their heads up their arses. Also, I tend to find here and zOMG are places where I fit in better. If Cockney and some others want to be hypocrites, then that's their problem; someohow I thought you had said something along the same line.  8) ;)

Nope I didn't. You're forgiven.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Grumpy Composer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #160 on: July 28, 2008, 12:41:54 PM »
Yeah some Admin there Nocturnalist (?) removed it and tried to lecture me and I suppose felt far more empowered for doing so. I thought it was laid on a little thick and that his fear of the situation outweighed his knowledge of what was going on.  Glad no one saw. This way I can talk it up without having to back myself with evidence. It was mostly harmless banter :angel:

So they tried to pull a Wankplanet on you, eh? Fuckers on WP wouldn't know if they'd been  :anal::flamer: or  :birdpoop: when the  :shitfan: . They are just a bunch of  :dickhead: and  :redneck: :booty: .......

I am the person from that forum Sir_Les has spoken about having laid it on a bit thick with him when he came over in order to bully Zach. Since I have been named (or misnamed) in this thread (and adopted the name for this forum), I thought it only right to stand up and be counted.

So if anybody on here has got a problem with me because of how I dealt with Sir_Les stalking Zach over to another forum, feel free to have your say in the full knowledge that I am willingly reading it.

PS...I do not believe I have ever been a member of WrongPlanet.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 12:48:42 PM by Nocturnalist! »

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2008, 03:21:32 AM »
Consider yourself counted Nocturnalist.

Still laying it on rather thick, but then I did invite you to. I thought it better for you if you got it out of your system and had a vent. Glad you did. Hope you feel better.

Just one thing to consider. I am not saying you are not intelligent nor that you are unnecessarily whingey. What I am saying is that you purport to know people's motivations, thoughts, ideals, values and intent. Truth is that unless you are some God-like entity you, like the rest of us are reduced to supposition, presumption and basing your "knowledge" off what you can understand or see. I think the moment you started trying to make things absolute and "facts" is where you started making an ass of yourself.

Maybe you will get over it in time and maybe you won't. I actually wonder though what the deal with pursuing this as a big issue is for you though? Maybe you think to effect some outcome? Though what that maybe I don't know? Maybe you what people to think you are anything but an ass? I think pursuing this is not the best course of action. Maybe you think it will encourage others to want to project themselves onto you? Stupid idea I agree. I read it some place. Maybe you need a hug? C'mon...come here....big hug if you need it.

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #162 on: July 29, 2008, 06:42:55 AM »
I am not saying you are not intelligent nor that you are unnecessarily whingey.

I couldn't give two hoots. Your motivations for going over to Gestalt are as plain as the rather large nose on my face, it ain't rocket science, mate ::)

You play tough, but speaking of whinging... you've done little but whinge behind the scenes where you cannot be seen by the majority of people. OK, I told you what to do if you felt you had a complaint about an Admin... that was what I saw as my duty. You've officially complained about me twice to my fellow Admins at Gestalt... saying how unfair and biased against you I have been (poor dear little Diddums)... even though I was anything but... I was completely correct about your motives for coming over to Gestalt... this thread itself is ample evidence - to bully and Troll Zach, yet you repeatedly whined about ME not showing YOU courtesy and respect ::). Courtesy and Respect??? What on earth makes you presume you have earned that? Talk about self-delusion. :LMAO:

Then you whimper some more when they did not agree with you, oh how my heart bleeds for you :violin:. How completely pathetic! Hah, I laugh at the self-proclaimed/boasted 'Rottweiler of the AFF'. :hahaha:

I think you're just a cheap little bully-boy who wanted to put it about a bit on another forum and then posted a link (in this thread) for others here to go across and see the sport... and I spoiled that before anybody could see - so you whimpered and complained... behind the scenes of course. I hold you in complete contempt and I think you are a completely pathetic individual. Now you're whimpering 'oh but you don't really know me'. Aw Diddums... that's a really tired old cliche. Bullies always complain that they are being treated unfairly all the while feeling free and lovely to treat others badly. Its their classic modus operandi. :hide:

Yes you squeak it up big here, but thats just one big play act. Playing to your audience - lol

Aww I don't really know Diddums. Poor Diddums. I certainly know why Diddums came over to Gestalt, to bait a member there. Diddums doesn't feel that not knowing me stands in his way, but somehow it should stand in mine... poor Diddums. :violin:
Aww Diddums didn't think I was courteous to Diddums. Poor widdle Diddums. :violin:
Aww Diddums thought I laid it on a bit thick when Diddums came over to a forum to bait one of its members and I stopped him. Oh poor darlin little ole Diddums. Oh my heart bleeds. :violin:
Aww Diddums didn't get anywhere much when he complained to the other Admins about how unfair I was to him. Poor poor Diddums. What a big unfair www it is. :violin:

Don't worry Sir_Les, I'm sure you're perfectly safe here :tumbleweed:. I'm here alone. I'm sure there are plenty of folk in this place who mistake you for a stand up guy... you're great at pretending to be something you are not. I'm sure you have several mates here who will stand with you, just like they played mob Zach with you - tricky mobbing somebody who isn't here to defend himself... how brave an attempt though :jedi:. Its really easy to be a mob when somebody is here. So go on Diddums give it your best shot. :situp: Afterall, you called me the 'Resident blowhard' of Gestalt. :woohoo:

I am laughing at the cowardly Rottweiler of AFF. And I don't care in the least if this post is seen as uncool or laying it on thick or whatever. Fine, I may be a pathetic square and uncool person who lays it on thick, setting myself up as sport for the mob perhaps - so what! Maybe I'm a fool. I truly hate myself for many things... So go on, Sir_Loin, want a steak in a game of making sport of me? :stinker: Don't worry about being man enough for it, I'm easilly baited. Hey haven't I just completely set myself up for it? :paperbag:

So are you going to...

A)... Give it your best shot.
B)... Cop out.
C)... Pretend I'm not here.
D)... Run away.
E)... Continue to be duplitious.

:eyebrows:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2008, 06:51:48 AM by Nocturnalist! »

GalileoAce

« Reply #163 on: July 29, 2008, 06:43:23 AM »
Bloody hell! It's an essay! ;)

Offline Nocturnalist!

• Elder
  • Intense Poster
« Reply #164 on: July 29, 2008, 06:52:44 AM »
Bloody hell! It's an essay! ;)

lol... I've always had troubles with being concise :green: