Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28260 times)

ozymandias

Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #135 on: July 12, 2008, 01:37:59 PM »
Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of these forum battles spilling over into other innocent  forums.  Sir_Les went after Timelord on AspergianPride from a feud on AI.  I smacked that down on AI and warned Bonnie on AP about what she was dealing with.  She was seriously tempted to do some banning on AP, but, settled for a warning to Timelord after he brought his complaints about AFF there.   AP is about "positive" things and has been around since Aspergia sank.  As for Gestalt, Sophist will smack this little spill over down and justifiably so. 

Isn't that why we have I2 and Aspiechaos and Peaguy's new forum???  TimeLord is quite frankly a coward and refuses to come here, but AP is NOT the place to fight him.  If TheZach doesn't want to fight here, then people should NOT be fighting him or stalking him on Gestalt.  Over the years, I have come to see there is a reason for people being banned from forums, whether it's trivial or reasoned.  I banned TimeLord from AI for justifiable reasons and I hope he comes here to confront me about it.

Sophist and the admin. there are IMHO, fully capable of keeping things on topic and within reason. 

Nuff said!

Fair enough, but the people involved know what they are doing and are responisble for their actions the consequences that follow.

Pehaps they are just trying to bait them into a fight and wish to try and drag them back here for the kill.

That maybe, but, the forums belong to the person(s) who started it and it's their right to do as they see fit.  Bonnie put her foot down about this over at AP and it's her forum, her perogative.  TimeLord knows about this place, if he doesn't want to come here, thats his choice and by the sound of things no amount of baiting is going to get him here.  Disagree, despise, and hate or whatever another forum, but, respect that they have the right to do as they please.

Well that's one option. Another is do what ever you want where ever you want but expect to face the music. If you think you can handle the outcome, then I say go for it. People are going to have to deal with other peoples bullshit no matter what. It's a fact of life so either learn to accept that it's going to happen and deal with it accordingly or pretty much your only other option is to suffer going against the grain of reality.

As you know, respect cannot be demanded or pleaded for. It has to be earnt and it has to be a choice. Don't worry too much what others are gonna do. As long as you know you did your best to hold up your principals when you could. Can anyone ask any more of themselves?

Personally, I respected how you handled things over at AI, but that's me. I'm sure there were others who could have had something to say, there always is. But who give a shit about them from your point of view. They are just problems that need to be hit with a hammer until the next mole comes along.

Life is about a series of problems, you arent living it when you dont have any problems or you are ignoring the ones you do have.

Thanks for that.  Of course now that AI seems to be dead, anybody who does have a problem with my actions there would be barking up the wrong tree.   :P  And if they did, I wouldn't give a shit, like you said. 

I agree, that people have to deal with problems and each problem is unique and needs to be handled differently.  My life wasn't a bed of roses and I earned everything I got because it was either adapt or go crawl in a hole and live on the edge for the rest of my life.

People who go to forums have to accept what happens if they cross a line or whatever.   Not every forum is going to be a good fit a person.  I gave that advice to a person who had questions about FAMsecretsociety, they had concerns, I presented a few that I had, but, ultimately I told them to go, check it out, try it on and see if it and they were a good fit.

Also, people don't seem to realize that forums like most of life changes, change happens, people grow, circumstances change.  I'm not the same person that 5 years ago joined Aspergia.  Alex is not the same person he was when I knew him and talked with him.

I know, change isn't the easiest thing for us to deal with, but, thats life, pure and simple.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #136 on: July 12, 2008, 11:45:36 PM »
I just will not have the sympathy for those who go to another forum to bait or provoke a fight here.  Then complain that they get banned for doing so.   :blah:

I get the feeling that some people here see a banning as a badge of honor.

But yeah, you do that shit you have to expect to be banned.

ozymandias

« Reply #137 on: July 13, 2008, 06:18:26 AM »
I just will not have the sympathy for those who go to another forum to bait or provoke a fight here.  Then complain that they get banned for doing so.   :blah:

I get the same feeling. 

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #138 on: July 13, 2008, 09:39:26 AM »

I get the same feeling. 

Whatever turns their dial I guess...  :thumbup:

GalileoAce

« Reply #139 on: July 14, 2008, 09:39:22 AM »
I don't like TheZach either.
* GalileoAce jumps on the wagon.

DISCLAIMER: I've read maybe 12 words of this thread. Half of them were Phlexor's post just before mine.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2008, 09:07:05 AM »
Yeah, Im just an asshole sometimes because it amuses me and me only. Yes I'm happy with that.

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #141 on: July 16, 2008, 01:19:39 AM »
uote author=Sir_Les_Patterson link=topic=9579.msg411852#msg411852 date=1215852732]
Yeah some Admin there Nocturnalist (?) removed it and tried to lecture me and I suppose felt far more empowered for doing so. I thought it was laid on a little thick and that his fear of the situation outweighed his knowledge of what was going on.  Glad no one saw. This way I can talk it up without having to back myself with evidence. It was mostly harmless banter :angel:
[/quote]

So they tried to pull a Wankplanet on you, eh? Fuckers on WP wouldn't know if they'd been  :anal::flamer: or  :birdpoop: when the  :shitfan: . They are just a bunch of  :dickhead: and  :redneck: :booty: .......

richard

« Reply #142 on: July 18, 2008, 01:34:16 PM »
this thread is fucking stupid and full of fail. but then again, it doesnt suprise me by seeing as to who made it

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #143 on: July 18, 2008, 02:11:04 PM »
Yeah some Admin there Nocturnalist (?) removed it and tried to lecture me and I suppose felt far more empowered for doing so. I thought it was laid on a little thick and that his fear of the situation outweighed his knowledge of what was going on.  Glad no one saw. This way I can talk it up without having to back myself with evidence. It was mostly harmless banter :angel:

So they tried to pull a Wankplanet on you, eh? Fuckers on WP wouldn't know if they'd been  :anal::flamer: or  :birdpoop: when the  :shitfan: . They are just a bunch of  :dickhead: and  :redneck: :booty: .......

Actually Gestalt is not like WP at all. The mods are there because there is already an Intensity, and Gestalt is about ASDs and psychology, anyway, not about flame wars. I think it's pretty lame to attack a board just because they prefer to be if not on topic, then at least friendly.

That's one of the reasons why Intensity exists. This is the place where you can bring your disagreements and your flaming. Just don't expect people to be nice about it. :P

(And none of this means I support WP, btw. WP is something else entirely, since they censor anyone and anything simply because they feel like it.)
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #144 on: July 18, 2008, 10:53:29 PM »

Actually Gestalt is not like WP at all. The mods are there because there is already an Intensity, and Gestalt is about ASDs and psychology, anyway, not about flame wars. I think it's pretty lame to attack a board just because they prefer to be if not on topic, then at least friendly.

That's one of the reasons why Intensity exists. This is the place where you can bring your disagreements and your flaming. Just don't expect people to be nice about it. :P

(And none of this means I support WP, btw. WP is something else entirely, since they censor anyone and anything simply because they feel like it.)

I was merely making a comparison about what Sir Les went through and Wankplanet. Maybe Gestalt is what Wanplanet is pretending to be, but Wankplanet hasn't the balls. Obviously if a site is meant to be a true support site, then the membership is going to treated a lot better.

It's easy enough for Richard to stick up for WP though; considering he donated to them cos he felt guilty about seeming to be a bit of a 'tard, Hell, they were meant to be a support site but treated their members like shit, so of course the banned members were going to get their own back. Obviously those fuckers like the WP mods assumed the people they pissed off weren't very intelligent. Big fucking mistake.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #145 on: July 19, 2008, 03:39:10 AM »
Well I am happy to agree that Richard is a tard.

"Evening Ricktard!"

Rick your proctologist called and said those uncomfortable tests have verified what everyone thought - you have verbal diarrhea. Don't stress though mate, he said all you need is a large dose of "Shut the fuck up" and you should start getting better.

Oh he wanted to let me know that the flowers at reception are yours if you would like to go out on a date. He will try to be a bit gentler with you next time.....if you want.  :eyebrows:

I missed you mate. I thought with you bad-mouthing this place everywhere and saying you would never return that perhaps you weren't talking crap. Glad to see you were. 
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 08:15:39 PM by Sir_Les_Patterson »
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

The_Chosen_One

« Reply #146 on: July 19, 2008, 07:12:03 AM »
What have Wrongplanet and a bridge pylon got in common?

They both claim to be support sites that need money to keep them afloat.....

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #147 on: July 19, 2008, 09:27:25 AM »

Yeah Ok I will pay that
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #148 on: July 19, 2008, 09:42:46 AM »

:lol:

Good one, The Chosen One.

:plus:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #149 on: July 19, 2008, 05:26:41 PM »
And people keep crossing them.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.