Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28346 times)

ozymandias

Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2008, 08:09:26 PM »
It says "I am not authorized to read this forum".  Oh well! <shrugs>   ::)

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: July 11, 2008, 08:34:05 PM »
Well I let my intent be known. I gave a reasoned gripe and insulted what he believes in and then left a PM inviting him over. Sorry I can do no more (and will do no more).

http://www.asdgestalt.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2278&p=42499#p42499

Note whilst a little harsh these points are all brutally honest.

Damn I registered for no reason. It won't let me view the thread. What is it about? What are you saying in it?

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #122 on: July 12, 2008, 02:13:50 AM »
^ I would have preferred that you registered there with genuine intent rather than just to view gossip. :-\

I am hoping that The Zach comes here and posts now, rather than trying to continue at Gestalt. Some of his posts there were questionable.

Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #123 on: July 12, 2008, 02:52:12 AM »
Yeah some Admin there Nocturnalist (?) removed it and tried to lecture me and I suppose felt far more empowered for doing so. I thought it was laid on a little thick and that his fear of the situation outweighed his knowledge of what was going on.  Glad no one saw. This way I can talk it up without having to back myself with evidence. It was mostly harmless banter :angel:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

ozymandias

« Reply #124 on: July 12, 2008, 05:21:11 AM »
^ I would have preferred that you registered there with genuine intent rather than just to view gossip. :-\

I am hoping that The Zach comes here and posts now, rather than trying to continue at Gestalt. Some of his posts there were questionable.

I registered there at the beginning of Gestalt.  I only went there to be curious.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #125 on: July 12, 2008, 05:45:32 AM »
It says "I am not authorized to read this forum".  Oh well! <shrugs>   ::)
Could read it yesterday oh well things change
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #126 on: July 12, 2008, 09:13:10 AM »
www.asdgestalt.com

:evillaugh:

Thank you. (Where are my steel capped boots?)

I think you left them next to your clown wig and knuckle dusters.

(no one said it had to make sense)

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: July 12, 2008, 09:13:44 AM »
Oh cool. I would like to perhaps met the young man there and having a chat. You can't tell me the address can you?  >:D

Watch it. Gestalt is moderated and on topic, a lot of the time.

Oh the humanity of it all!!!  :zombiefuck:

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2008, 09:16:52 AM »
Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of these forum battles spilling over into other innocent  forums.  Sir_Les went after Timelord on AspergianPride from a feud on AI.  I smacked that down on AI and warned Bonnie on AP about what she was dealing with.  She was seriously tempted to do some banning on AP, but, settled for a warning to Timelord after he brought his complaints about AFF there.   AP is about "positive" things and has been around since Aspergia sank.  As for Gestalt, Sophist will smack this little spill over down and justifiably so. 

Isn't that why we have I2 and Aspiechaos and Peaguy's new forum???  TimeLord is quite frankly a coward and refuses to come here, but AP is NOT the place to fight him.  If TheZach doesn't want to fight here, then people should NOT be fighting him or stalking him on Gestalt.  Over the years, I have come to see there is a reason for people being banned from forums, whether it's trivial or reasoned.  I banned TimeLord from AI for justifiable reasons and I hope he comes here to confront me about it.

Sophist and the admin. there are IMHO, fully capable of keeping things on topic and within reason. 

Nuff said!

Fair enough, but the people involved know what they are doing and are responisble for their actions the consequences that follow.

Pehaps they are just trying to bait them into a fight and wish to try and drag them back here for the kill.

thepeaguy

« Reply #129 on: July 12, 2008, 09:58:38 AM »
Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of these forum battles spilling over into other innocent  forums.  Sir_Les went after Timelord on AspergianPride from a feud on AI.  I smacked that down on AI and warned Bonnie on AP about what she was dealing with.  She was seriously tempted to do some banning on AP, but, settled for a warning to Timelord after he brought his complaints about AFF there.   AP is about "positive" things and has been around since Aspergia sank.  As for Gestalt, Sophist will smack this little spill over down and justifiably so. 

Isn't that why we have I2 and Aspiechaos and Peaguy's new forum???  TimeLord is quite frankly a coward and refuses to come here, but AP is NOT the place to fight him.  If TheZach doesn't want to fight here, then people should NOT be fighting him or stalking him on Gestalt.  Over the years, I have come to see there is a reason for people being banned from forums, whether it's trivial or reasoned.  I banned TimeLord from AI for justifiable reasons and I hope he comes here to confront me about it.

Sophist and the admin. there are IMHO, fully capable of keeping things on topic and within reason. 

Nuff said!

What has my new forum got to do with anything, Ozy?  ???

ozymandias

« Reply #130 on: July 12, 2008, 11:51:41 AM »

Nuff said!

I just thought it would be a good place for people to carry on their problems in a another forum and face some blunt, honesty in reply.  Sorry, I didn't mean to mis interpret what your intentions were about your new forum.

ozymandias

« Reply #131 on: July 12, 2008, 11:58:12 AM »

Nuff said!

Fair enough, but the people involved know what they are doing and are responisble for their actions the consequences that follow.

Pehaps they are just trying to bait them into a fight and wish to try and drag them back here for the kill.

That maybe, but, the forums belong to the person(s) who started it and it's their right to do as they see fit.  Bonnie put her foot down about this over at AP and it's her forum, her perogative.  TimeLord knows about this place, if he doesn't want to come here, thats his choice and by the sound of things no amount of baiting is going to get him here.  Disagree, despise, and hate or whatever another forum, but, respect that they have the right to do as they please.

Offline Phlexor

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: July 12, 2008, 01:06:32 PM »

Nuff said!

That maybe, but, the forums belong to the person(s) who started it and it's their right to do as they see fit.  Bonnie put her foot down about this over at AP and it's her forum, her perogative.  TimeLord knows about this place, if he doesn't want to come here, thats his choice and by the sound of things no amount of baiting is going to get him here.  Disagree, despise, and hate or whatever another forum, but, respect that they have the right to do as they please.

Well that's one option. Another is do what ever you want where ever you want but expect to face the music. If you think you can handle the outcome, then I say go for it. People are going to have to deal with other peoples bullshit no matter what. It's a fact of life so either learn to accept that it's going to happen and deal with it accordingly or pretty much your only other option is to suffer going against the grain of reality.

As you know, respect cannot be demanded or pleaded for. It has to be earnt and it has to be a choice. Don't worry too much what others are gonna do. As long as you know you did your best to hold up your principals when you could. Can anyone ask any more of themselves?

Personally, I respected how you handled things over at AI, but that's me. I'm sure there were others who could have had something to say, there always is. But who give a shit about them from your point of view. They are just problems that need to be hit with a hammer until the next mole comes along.

Life is about a series of problems, you arent living it when you dont have any problems or you are ignoring the ones you do have.

thepeaguy

« Reply #133 on: July 12, 2008, 01:21:32 PM »

Nuff said!

I just thought it would be a good place for people to carry on their problems in a another forum and face some blunt, honesty in reply.  Sorry, I didn't mean to mis interpret what your intentions were about your new forum.

It's okay; I wasn't offended or anything.

ozymandias

« Reply #134 on: July 12, 2008, 01:24:39 PM »
Quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of these forum battles spilling over into other innocent  forums.

Huh. For once I actually agree with your moderate viewpoint. This is the kind of shit we're here for. If people don't have the guts to come answer a callout on I2, then they wouldn't last long anyway and probably shouldn't be here.

Though what Sir Les did is cool.

:yikes:  Now there's a first.   :o  Though it's not necessarily a "moderate" viewpoint, but, more common sense or practical understanding.  Most of the time with these battles, I haven't a clue as to what the fuck people are talking about.  For Ex.  If I dragged my negative views of zoologist/tom here, would anybody understand who and what I was ranting about?  That was 4 or so years ago.  The same with the first WP battles that erupted a couple of years ago.  I knew many of you from my first time there and got a little more familiar with you during my second and last active time on wp.  It seemed after that the shit hit the fan and left me feeling, WTF is going on and wtf is everybody going on about?   It's only over some time and getting to know all the combatants and casualties from that war that I actually got a handle on it.  But, I did speak up on OTS and TheNeurolands that the whole anti-wp rants was unproductive and pointless, especially on support forums.  Now here, thats ok, I'm sure cal would love to have some hot controversy over at AspieChaos as well.

When TimeLord brought his AFF grievances over to AspergianPride and Sir_Les took him on.  Not even Bonnie knew what was going on.  I mean she's friendly with Amy and Gareth, but, even she hasn't been to AFF in some time.  She's involved in a ton of other internet stuff.  This stuff with TheZach is nothing to me, I really don't know who he is, and I barely have the time and energy to post this long meandering post.  Let alone follow all the links, posts and arguments that people put up.

So post your grievances away and have fun doing so.  But, if he doesn't come, then, to me, it's just a waste of typing energy, except to blow off steam for those who feel the most rage.

I just will not have the sympathy for those who go to another forum to bait or provoke a fight here.  Then complain that they get banned for doing so.   :blah:

Gee, look at the time, back to the household grind :multitask: :laundry:  Later dudes and dudettes!