Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28285 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #90 on: July 07, 2008, 10:04:41 PM »
Well some people go through a lurking period before even posting (I do it sometimes). From what I see of TheZach from WP, he's a little bitch anyway, a potential lulzcow too.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2008, 11:51:34 PM »
I remember I tried inviting him here last year because I liked his attitude about the self diagnoses. He got banned for it from WP.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2008, 05:23:09 AM »
Bringing the drama here from other forums is boooooooooooooooooring.

Totally disagree.
I think that drama is drama no matter where it originates. History good or bad is again not worse or better depending on why?
If a newbie joins then they normally have come from somewhere. If we happen to have a gripe with them, know something funny about them or want to just fuck with them, I call that fair game and it has the "opportunity" to be exciting.
Of course we "could" exclude such gentle debates  but I feel it is a the risk of some laughs.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2008, 11:00:35 AM »
Drama can be interesting, but after a point it can get boring. It's just some people haven't reached that point yet.

Plus I think each drama has to run its course. You can get interested in new drama while also being bored with older dramas.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2008, 02:35:30 PM »

I like it.

Sometimes it's good for the site, but it gets boring very quickly.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2008, 02:37:15 PM »

Totally disagree.
I think that drama is drama no matter where it originates. History good or bad is again not worse or better depending on why?
If a newbie joins then they normally have come from somewhere. If we happen to have a gripe with them, know something funny about them or want to just fuck with them, I call that fair game and it has the "opportunity" to be exciting.
Of course we "could" exclude such gentle debates  but I feel it is a the risk of some laughs.

I'm not about to exclude anything, I'm just saying *I* think it's boring.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2008, 03:00:12 PM »
Some people enjoy drama and some people don't. That's why I wouldn't argue about rather drama is entertaining or not because everyone has their own taste about it.

ozymandias

« Reply #97 on: July 08, 2008, 03:23:33 PM »
Huh. All that must have blown straight past me. Each to their own opinions, I guess.

I'll concede that I am more sensitive than most to behaviours like that.  All things considered.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #98 on: July 08, 2008, 07:10:02 PM »
Anyhoo......
http://aspiesforfreedom.com/showthread.php?tid=13814
I think he is oversensitive. I believes I may have it in for him? Don't understand why?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #99 on: July 08, 2008, 08:06:11 PM »
I would just stop talking to him if I were you. Since he takes what you say to an extreme, I'd say quit talking to him. When people take things the wrong way what I said, I decide I am never talking to them again. Screw them. That's something new for me unless I am up for getting involved in a drama.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #100 on: July 08, 2008, 08:36:43 PM »
Anyhoo......
I think he is oversensitive. I believes I may have it in for him? Don't understand why?

I think its funny.  :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #101 on: July 08, 2008, 11:11:28 PM »
Anyhoo......

I think its funny.  :laugh:

Jeez!

I had never spent any time over there before, but tonight I read quite a number of threads from many of their members. I now feel very depressed. I though WP was depressing, but AFF is in its own league.

Heading now to our games forum to find something meaningful to read.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

thepeaguy

« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2008, 08:19:26 AM »
Huh. All that must have blown straight past me. Each to their own opinions, I guess.

Seconded. :/

I'm not a big fan of Gnome, but he's hardly embarrassing me. Couldn't give a fig about the AS community being self-conscious over this prick, the moppets.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 10:04:34 AM by Fisherman Jim »

ozymandias

« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2008, 09:55:42 AM »

Seconded. :/

I'm not a big fan of Gnome, but he's hardly embarrassing me. Couldn't give a fig about the AS community being self-conscious about this prick, the moppets.

Agreed, it's just my own personal peeve and and opinion.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #104 on: July 10, 2008, 09:15:43 PM »
Sometimes it is, I think.

What pisses me off is the fact that people bring drama here without writing the reason why they are complaining. It is like telling a story starting at halfway through it. Part of why I called Phuc Yu out. He started insulting the people on other forums without explaining why.

Anyway, TheZach took all his complaining to Gestalt.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae