Educational

Author Topic: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.  (Read 28300 times)

The_Chosen_One

Re: TheZach stop lurking around and step into the ring.
« Reply #75 on: July 07, 2008, 01:08:35 AM »
I think I was pissed as a parrot and in a drunken call out within the first 30 days.  :-\
Sensitive people are more fun to play with especially when they are arseholes and you are bored.   >:D

I think that Zach might be sensitive, since you appear to have scared him off just by asking him to have a talk with you.

You may have to throw down the gauntlet at AFF again, Sir Les. Either the fucker can't read or he really is that stupid. Wish half those fuckers who spy on zOMG would stop lurking too (especially those WP 'tards); then we could really have some fun. Between here and there, a good reaming is on the cards for any dipshit.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: July 07, 2008, 04:08:46 PM »
Bringing the drama here from other forums is boooooooooooooooooring.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

ozymandias

« Reply #77 on: July 07, 2008, 04:16:06 PM »
Gimme a break, the drama from WP was brought over to TheNeurolands, OTS, I2, AFF, Zomg, Aspiechaos, AI, etc, etc, etc.  It will never end!  People complained about the drama from ole aspergia, but that died down after a couple of years, after people realized that aspergia was dead and submerged in the AByss of cyberspace.  Except for the ole forum OC grudge bearers.  AS long as WP exists, the drama will never end. 

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: July 07, 2008, 04:35:30 PM »
Still boring, though, don't you agree?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2008, 05:14:19 PM »
Gimme a break, the drama from WP was brought over to TheNeurolands, OTS, I2, AFF, Zomg, Aspiechaos, AI, etc, etc, etc.  It will never end!  People complained about the drama from ole aspergia, but that died down after a couple of years, after people realized that aspergia was dead and submerged in the AByss of cyberspace.  Except for the ole forum OC grudge bearers.  AS long as WP exists, the drama will never end. 

:lol:

Good point.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2008, 05:21:19 PM »
Bringing the drama here from other forums is boooooooooooooooooring.

I like it.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2008, 05:26:43 PM »
Lot of drama entertains me. People say lot of interesting things. Shleed came back to WP and posed as a teen who is being stalked. Then he eventually confessed it's him and there is no lollylongs and no stalker. What a relief. But lot of members got pissed and a drama started on there between them and Zomg. It even started a drama on there too about WP and the people there. Then it died down unfortunately.

Fixed spelling error.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 01:12:32 AM by Kit »

ozymandias

« Reply #82 on: July 07, 2008, 05:46:00 PM »
As far as lurking is concerned, a lot of people register on forums and NEVER post a thing.  Ex. on AI, out of approx. 1100 members, I estimate 500 never posted.  If you go to the membership lists here or on theNeurolands, you may find at least 40-50% have no posts listed in their profile.  Go to WP and you would find the same, I wager.  Now I will grant that some may be spambots, but, after my time as admin. on AI and TheNeurolands I have built up a pretty good guess as to who is legitimate and who is not. 

My point, many register, few post.  As far as I'm concerened, lurking is not that big a deal, it's not really trolling, just curious and maybe a bit shy or not ready to deal with stuff online.  And certainly the drama that has been presented from Aspergia to AI to WP to AFF to FAMsecretsocietyto OTS to aspergianelders to aspergianworldcouncil to Zomg to aspiechaos to here to the Delphi forums to etc, etc, etc., would give any sane person pause before jumping in.

The prosecution rests! :fart: :tantrum: :smashviolin: :deadhorse: :hint: :brick: :techprob: :hitler: :beware: :goat: :lolhit: :blah: :fsm:

ozymandias

« Reply #83 on: July 07, 2008, 06:28:41 PM »
Speaking of lurking, I just checked and Nomaken, who hasn't posted in an Ice age has been lurking.  Last on June 26th.   Must be getting more research for his thesis!   :finger:

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #84 on: July 07, 2008, 06:52:25 PM »
You don't like Nomaken?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #85 on: July 07, 2008, 07:15:03 PM »
You don't like Nomaken?

Now, whatever gave you that idea?   8)

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #86 on: July 07, 2008, 07:17:15 PM »
I'm just wondering what the hell he did to piss you off. He seemed like a harmless, if mildly disgusting, guy.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

ozymandias

« Reply #87 on: July 07, 2008, 07:31:54 PM »
I'm just wondering what the hell he did to piss you off. He seemed like a harmless, if mildly disgusting, guy.

Add manipulative, goading behind the scenes (as told to me from people who were goaded by him), and a poseur of high level.  In fact, until Cal came along I considered him the biggest fraud/poseur topped only by Tombo/zoologist in making statements to assess other people's reactions.  Disgusting, yes, harmless, well, I guess that is in the eye of the beholder.  "It" seemed to delight in saying things that would make people with AS look bad.  But, in the long run, "it" didn't even qualify for the top 10 of forum(s) members that make us look bad. 

Any association with "it" makes me queesy.  Thats why I had my name removed from any assoc. with the development of the "Free for all" forum.

It is one person, that the door is locked, bolted, sealed and bricked up..........................permanently!

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #88 on: July 07, 2008, 09:05:38 PM »
Huh. All that must have blown straight past me. Each to their own opinions, I guess.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #89 on: July 07, 2008, 09:32:41 PM »
As far as lurking is concerned, a lot of people register on forums and NEVER post a thing.  Ex. on AI, out of approx. 1100 members, I estimate 500 never posted.  If you go to the membership lists here or on theNeurolands, you may find at least 40-50% have no posts listed in their profile.  Go to WP and you would find the same, I wager.  Now I will grant that some may be spambots, but, after my time as admin. on AI and TheNeurolands I have built up a pretty good guess as to who is legitimate and who is not. 

My point, many register, few post.  As far as I'm concerened, lurking is not that big a deal, it's not really trolling, just curious and maybe a bit shy or not ready to deal with stuff online.  And certainly the drama that has been presented from Aspergia to AI to WP to AFF to FAMsecretsocietyto OTS to aspergianelders to aspergianworldcouncil to Zomg to aspiechaos to here to the Delphi forums to etc, etc, etc., would give any sane person pause before jumping in.

The prosecution rests! :fart: :tantrum: :smashviolin: :deadhorse: :hint: :brick: :techprob: :hitler: :beware: :goat: :lolhit: :blah: :fsm:

Or they have nothing to say. That's another reason to not make posts. I am on a couple of forums and I hardly post. I go there and if I have nothing to say, I don't post. I don't go to one of them much but my boyfriend does. He makes a post every time he is there. I don't.