Educational

Author Topic: Ozy open to me  (Read 2625 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Ozy open to me
« on: March 11, 2008, 03:53:53 PM »
I am trying not to say geek squad, because I would rather this end, even though your seriously pissing me off!

Why am I the asshole for being blunt about my feelings?  You expect me to be your punching bag, and if I am not, then I am asshole?
What did you expect, kiss your ass, while I listen to your abuse?

This includes anyone else, let go, please.

If you want to be an asshole and continue, fine, I tried my best.   I have no  regrets then, I am  very happy VERY CALMN!

famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

richard

Re: Ozy open to me
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
 :maggie: :pizza: :rock: :popcorn:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2008, 10:43:03 AM »
I got lots I could say, make fun of Carla to get this going, I just feel bad, I can't.
I only got like 5 hours of sleep, I know that is where its coming from, this new thought.
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

ozymandias

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2008, 10:50:23 AM »
**We're sorry, but the number you have reached is not in service at this time.  Please hang up and try again.  For further information call 1-666-BIT-EMEE  Your call is not important to us.**
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 10:53:02 AM by ozymandias »

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2008, 10:55:30 AM »
You said you were going to ignore me :razz:

The urge to do nasty things is increasing. >:D

Your not even funny.

Go whipe your own ass, please, and I mean that on a symbolical level :laugh:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2008, 10:57:02 AM »
I got lots I could say, make fun of Carla to get this going, I just feel bad, I can't.

what do you have to say about carla?

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2008, 10:58:02 AM »
* ALLDAYGLOWRANDY repeats himself, Carla didn't mention her boyfriend Sean when I was flirting with her.  She infact lied, as for being a lier, no, because would implie chronic lying.  I don't know her offline though.  I only flirted with her when I was cra
zy and desperate to
 :razz:

Offline jman

• Road warrior pimpdaddy of the aspie elite
  • Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 11:00:49 AM »
lame, give me a call when you have some real material

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2008, 11:07:42 AM »
Ozy, open up to Agony Aunt Randy. Tell him about the time you shaved your pubes, and have a good sob!! ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2008, 11:09:25 AM »
Actually this is the first time anybody has called me out........ever!   :green:  Now I feel I truly belong on Intensity.  This is the happiest day of my life!   :'(  <sniff> <sniff>

I would like to thank the Academy for making this day, truly a day that dreams come true.  I'd also like to thank my mother and father for having me and all the little people that helped make this day possible.

I LOVE YOU ALL!   :roses: :flasher: :thanks:

Now where's that fucking ignore button   :techprob:

ozymandias

« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2008, 11:12:05 AM »
Ozy, open up to Agony Aunt Randy. Tell him about the time you shaved your pubes, and have a good sob!! ;)

Well, it was in a galaxy far far away and long long ago.................just before I had my vasectomy......... :green:  I'll give you a  :plus: for that.   :orly:

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2008, 11:13:59 AM »

Well, it was in a galaxy far far away and long long ago.................just before I had my vasectomy......... :green:  I'll give you a  :plus: for that.   :orly:

Did you use one of these? :P

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2008, 11:14:45 AM »
The material is real, she had plenty of concrete was to know that I wanted her.  "You didn't have to know"
That was fuckn selfish again, this time worse.
Its the worst selfish, the kind when you can do better and you put others out.

So he can stick the saber up his butt? :laugh:

ozymandias

« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2008, 11:21:40 AM »

Did you use one of these? :P

Nah, just a regular shaving razor.  I'd have other uses for such a cool thing if they really existed and I had one!  :evillaugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2008, 11:24:17 AM »
Please don't post pics of your sex life :laugh:

You gonna stick butt of razor up your ass to?