Author Topic: Ozy open to me  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
Re: Ozy open to me
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 11:43:21 AM »
The material is real, she had plenty of concrete was to know that I wanted her.  "You didn't have to know"
That was fuckn selfish again, this time worse.
Its the worst selfish, the kind when you can do better and you put others out.

So he can stick the saber up his butt? :laugh:
Nah, up yours ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 01:02:13 PM »
The material is real, she had plenty of concrete was to know that I wanted her.  "You didn't have to know"
That was fuckn selfish again, this time worse.
Its the worst selfish, the kind when you can do better and you put others out.

So he can stick the saber up his butt? :laugh:
Nah, up yours ;)

Don't even go there!  yeesh   :poop: :tp:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2008, 01:56:30 PM »
I think the way to view this thread Ozy, is the way you would view any other. Chat normally to those around you and be aware Randy will say a lot of weird shit which don't make any sense or have any relevance. Like a benign interloper who is confused and lost. You could try to address his concerns ......but really why do it. Randy will not learn anything and I do not believe despite any of our best attempts, communicating to Randy is impossible. So what is the next best thing? Ignore him if you feel bad for him or make fun of him if you don't.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

ozymandias

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2008, 02:44:00 PM »
I think the way to view this thread Ozy, is the way you would view any other. Chat normally to those around you and be aware Randy will say a lot of weird shit which don't make any sense or have any relevance. Like a benign interloper who is confused and lost. You could try to address his concerns ......but really why do it. Randy will not learn anything and I do not believe despite any of our best attempts, communicating to Randy is impossible. So what is the next best thing? Ignore him if you feel bad for him or make fun of him if you don't.

Way ahead of you....my wife read this thread earlier and couldn't understand a word that was said by him.  Or what his point was.  I DON'T feel bad for him, but, if he starts a thread like this and does his usual.............it's just too hard to pass up the opportunity and I had to say something.  As for his concerns, I and many others have addressed them.........repeatedly........it's like talking to a wall.  Your advice is good.  He is what he is and and he's here, one of the few places that would tolerate him.    Myself, I would rather keep up ignoring him and I will everyplace else on I2.  Except for the Peanut Gallery, but, I'm waiting for inspiration as to what to post there!   :laugh:

I have my limits and they do get reached from time to time, and sometimes even surpassed.   :P  But, this is MY FIRST OFFICIAL call out thread, I'm touched,......................seriously, I'm touched.............. :insane: :twitch:   :laugh:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 02:45:37 PM by ozymandias »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2008, 02:47:49 PM »
this thread should get points for the most original call out thread ever.

:LMAO:

ozymandias

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2008, 03:31:05 PM »
this thread should get points for the most original call out thread ever.

:LMAO:

:plus: for that.   :laugh:  I mean the title alone is priceless!   :lol:

richard

« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2008, 03:31:59 PM »
You said you were going to ignore me :razz:

The urge to do nasty things is increasing. >:D

Your not even funny.

Go whipe your own ass, please, and I mean that on a symbolical level :laugh:
:laugh: >:D :-* :plus:

ozymandias

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2008, 04:24:21 PM »
You said you were going to ignore me :razz:

The urge to do nasty things is increasing. >:D

Your not even funny.

Go whipe your own ass, please, and I mean that on a symbolical level :laugh:
:laugh: >:D :-* :plus:

Awwwww, gimme a break, richard, I'v been wiping my own ass since I was 3.   :laugh:

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2008, 03:33:24 PM »
Oh yeah, I sure never whiped mine either, I was only using potassium salts, but your a shitty nurse, so you probably don't know what I am talking about.  The pieces didn't add up, apparently you need to go back to nursing school.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 03:36:18 PM by ALLDAYGLOWRANDY »
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

ozymandias

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2008, 03:47:33 PM »
 :tumbleweed:

ozymandias

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2008, 03:52:12 PM »
Oh yeah, I sure never whiped mine either, I was only using potassium salts, but your a shitty nurse, so you probably don't know what I am talking about.  The pieces didn't add up, apparently you need to go back to nursing school.

If I'm such a shitty nurse............how come I have been working as a nurse for 19 consecutive years in hospitals, nursing homes, home health care and a high school, etc.   And you can't even handle working at McDonalds!     ::)

Oh thats right, I'm an aspie and disabled and an alcoholic.   ;)

ozymandias

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2008, 04:07:18 PM »
Well, this isn't fun any more and obviously delusion boy is doing his normal hit and run postings.  So unless, I can come up with something original and semi-funny, I'm done with this thread.

Randy has won, I concede defeat to his awesome intellectual and moral superiority.   :violin:  Now if you'll excuse me, my colitis is acting up again and I  must go to the appropriate room and deposit a great load of knowledge for the benefit of future generations.   ;)

Sophgay

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2008, 07:26:09 PM »
Now if you'll excuse me, my colitis is acting up again
I don't know why, butI thought that said "clitoris" for a minute :laugh:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2008, 09:54:48 PM »
Yes Randy epitomises. Dogged, determined stupidity. You could almost admire him, if he wasn't an oxygen thief.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

ozymandias

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2008, 07:25:11 AM »
Now if you'll excuse me, my colitis is acting up again
I don't know why, butI thought that said "clitoris" for a minute :laugh:

sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anybody.   :hide: