Author Topic: Ozy open to me  (Read 2626 times)

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
Re: Ozy open to me
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2008, 01:16:14 PM »
There is always room for improvement.
I couldnt give a shit what you think or Ozy for that matter, you don't seem to have all the handle on your handicaps  that you could.  I did however manage to get some attention, like I planned. :laugh:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Sophgay

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2008, 01:20:02 PM »
I want some attention from some hot girls

Persona

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2008, 01:21:27 PM »
I want to live in a cave.

Persona

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2008, 01:21:52 PM »
Wait, this should go somewhere else.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2008, 01:25:40 PM »
Earn it, that is one definite way to get more than you are now.

For some reason, weither it be hormonal signals my body was giving off or something, when I was eating lots of junk, I wasn't getting as much attention from the women.  I am not a real big weight gainer, even now, just a bit of my own effort with exercise, and I can eat whatever I want. ( but I would be pushing it close, still I could  gain more protection if I did it another way, without eating less, exercising more, or taking pills >:D)  Maybe its something I was goind differently, as I didn't feel so good about myself, as I do now :wanker: :wanker:

My pants fit better, however I don't know if that is a good thing, they were already annoying me before.  Some are wripped, from getting caught in my bike.  My bathingsuit falls off real easy to,  Jen said cute. :laugh: :wanker:
famous piligram John Alden is my direct descendent. physically fit!, wanna hit me yet?, warnning, you may have to acutually walk first! Persuasive creates his own luck has ability & drive to succeed   drink "Diet Dr. Maina" :) "62" orgasms at 1 time Fuck you faggot ass! not wishing Metabolic profile ( insulin metabolism etc) is almost perfect with no psychic meds, so go fuck yourself! semiautonomic controll over tear glands ambedexterous

Persona

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2008, 01:27:29 PM »
Randy, you rule.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2008, 09:26:00 PM »
:LMAO:

That he does.

Offline ALLDAYGLOWRANDY

• Ginger Snap
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • hyper Spoiled pric
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2008, 02:45:58 PM »
It takes a strong person to admit stuff, apparently you are not that.

I see I didn't get Ozy's attention.  Its kind of funny though, I am doing this low calorie diet, and the ones that picking on me seem to be in a worse mood more frequently than me. :laugh:  You don't really hear me making depressed wanker statements,  because I got my system.  I beat theirs to :laugh:  I have to admit, the time off paxil was tough for awhile, but amazingly I figured it out, and I still feel great, ha hah!  Yeah amazingly, as it is supposed to be difficult considering my dx.  Those that gave me my dx should go get some brains :laugh:

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2008, 05:56:55 PM »
It takes a strong person to admit stuff, apparently you are not that.

I shan't admit YOUR stuff in me,
no matter how much you beg. :zoinks: