Author Topic: Re: Photo Thread.  (Read 1874 times)

RobertN

Re: Photo Thread.
« on: June 02, 2006, 12:47:59 PM »
we haven't got a Post A Pic thread here, yet. Peter must be absolutely beside himself.? :P

members can post their pictures here (unless they're worried about Happeh analysing them for signs of masturbation damage).? :laugh:

And where is your picture, sweetheart?  :-*

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 12:55:14 PM »
we haven't got a Post A Pic thread here, yet. Peter must be absolutely beside himself.  :P

members can post their pictures here (unless they're worried about Happeh analysing them for signs of masturbation damage).  :laugh:

My god, do you realise how sick-makingly pathetic you come across??

peegai

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 12:58:30 PM »
we haven't got a Post A Pic thread here, yet. Peter must be absolutely beside himself.  :P

members can post their pictures here (unless they're worried about Happeh analysing them for signs of masturbation damage).  :laugh:

Tell me about it.

Omeega, cud u sned n00d pix plz su i can dream-sag u? lawl.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 01:02:49 PM »

Tell me about it.

I wonder if that technique has ever worked on anyone??

peegai

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 01:04:50 PM »

Tell me about it.

Well, I had a girl who voluntarily sent me a nude pic of herself on msn -- a college student. And I didn't have to ask!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2006, 01:06:55 PM »

Tell me about it.

Well, I had a girl who voluntarily sent me a nude pic of herself on msn -- a college student. And I didn't have to ask!

Did you use the 'I am so pathetic please give me a pity shag' routine too?

peegai

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 01:08:09 PM »

Tell me about it.

Did you use the 'I am so pathetic please give me a pity shag' routine too?

No, I didn't because she was a nympho.

And I never do those routines. Nevah! (I'm not one of those "desperate-to-lose-virginity" types.)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 01:11:27 PM by peegai »

RobertN

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 03:36:52 PM »
we haven't got a Post A Pic thread here, yet. Peter must be absolutely beside himself.? :P

members can post their pictures here (unless they're worried about Happeh analysing them for signs of masturbation damage).? :laugh:

And where is your picture, sweetheart?? :-*

Excuse me! I was just asking an innocent question, thats all. Omega had started the thread but hadn't posted a picture, so I just wondered why not. Its not as though I don't know what she looks like. Thats made me upset now - and I shall remember it!! bitch....

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 04:17:01 PM »

Excuse me! I was just asking an innocent question, thats all. Omega had started the thread but hadn't posted a picture, so I just wondered why not. Its not as though I don't know what she looks like. Thats made me upset now - and I shall remember it!! bitch....

Yes but almost every post you make as some desperate fawning in it- and I guess I really must have got to you if you felt you had to set up a 4th sockpuppet account just so you could smite me more. Just shows you even more for the sad loser you really are.   I thought I was doing you a favour pointing out just how unattractive desperation is- but if you think it will work for you good luck to you. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 04:28:08 PM by purposefulinsanity »

RobertN

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 04:36:53 PM »

And where is your picture, sweetheart?? :-*

Yes but almost every post you make as some desperate fawning in it- and I guess I really must have got to you if you felt you had to set up a 4th sockpuppet account just so you could smite me more. Just shows you even more for the sad loser you really are.? ?I thought I was doing you a favour pointing out just how unattractive desperation is- but if you think it will work for you good luck to you.?

That was an unprovoked attack, you coward! There is no need for it. You are being a total bitch. If you haven't got anything nice to say, just keep quiet.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 04:41:52 PM »

Yes but almost every post you make as some desperate fawning in it- and I guess I really must have got to you if you felt you had to set up a 4th sockpuppet account just so you could smite me more. Just shows you even more for the sad loser you really are.   I thought I was doing you a favour pointing out just how unattractive desperation is- but if you think it will work for you good luck to you. 

That was an unprovoked attack, you coward! There is no need for it. You are being a total bitch. If you haven't got anything nice to say, just keep quiet.

FFS since when did we have a no personal attacks rule on here?? That's right we don't.  And since when does standing by what you've said make you a coward??  If you wanna post sickening fawning posts all the time other people have the right to tell you just how sad and desperate it makes you look.  You really need to get laid!!

RobertN

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 04:45:32 PM »
You have every right yes, but it makes you look like a total bitch. I certainly don't go up to random people and insult them, even if I do disagree with the way they do things. Your behaviour would be unacceptable anywhere other than here, and if I were you, I would look into sorting it out.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2006, 04:55:00 PM »
You have every right yes, but it makes you look like a total bitch. I certainly don't go up to random people and insult them, even if I do disagree with the way they do things. Your behaviour would be unacceptable anywhere other than here, and if I were you, I would look into sorting it out.

Do you think I give a rat's ass what you think of me??  I speak my mind on here because this is exactly what the purpose of this site is- perhaps if it gets to you so much you should stick to sites with a 'play nice' rule??
  BTW- you going to smite peagai too with your multiple accounts for daring to agree with me??

RobertN

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2006, 05:10:40 PM »
You probably don't give a rat's arse what I think of you. However, if you carry on with that attitude of yours, other people will think you are a bitch as well. You seem to be a malicious person, totally unchecked by any scrupples, and I people will avoid you because of it. Bullies do well in the playground, but most adults don't like bullies, and neither do I. You are 29 - you should have grown out of that by now, if not - you are a very backward individual.

I use Intensity as a social forum where I can discuss things freely without some authoritarian moderator coming down on me for the slightest mistake. I DO NOT USE IT AS A PLACE WHERE I RANDOMLY INSULT PEOPLE FOR PLEASURE. The fact that you use it as such means you are not mature enough to handle the freedom that has been given to you, and perhaps you would be better off in a supervised forum, just like a troublesome child is better off in a classroom than threatening people on the street.

Stop being such a facist and get on with your life instead of telling others how they should live theres'.

I am prepared to forget about this whole incident if you apologise to me (in private if you like) within 12 hours. I expect an apology on my screen by 12 noon tomorrow GMT or I will put a black mark by your name.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2006, 05:22:24 PM »
Ok I'm sorry for not realising you were such a sensitive little flower and I promise not to point out just how much your fawning reeks of sad desperation ever again.

If you paid any attention to my posts you'd notice I rarely resort to calling people names, nor do I create extra accounts when people piss me off.

But since we're on the subject of apologies are you going to apologise to me for using your sock puppet accounts to log on once an hour just so you could smite me more??