Educational

Author Topic: Re: Photo Thread.  (Read 1872 times)

RobertN

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2006, 05:35:20 PM »
Ok I'm sorry for not realising you were such a sensitive little flower and I promise not to point out just how much your fawning reeks of sad desperation ever again.

If you paid any attention to my posts you'd notice I rarely resort to calling people names, nor do I create extra accounts when people piss me off.

But since we're on the subject of apologies are you going to apologise to me for using your sock puppet accounts to log on once an hour just so you could smite me more??

That is not an acceptable apology. Since you are being so uncivil, I will withdraw my offer. No apology, no nothing!! You have it the way you want to. Be the contemptuous little bitch you are and go on living your life that way. You will come a cropper one day though. You will look around one day and find all your friends have disappeared because that is what will happen. You start by insulting strangers, you will become bitter and twisted inside, and then eventually start insulting your friends and family, until they have had enough. I bet you by the time you get to 40, you will have lost all value of friendship, compassion, consideration - that is if you ever had such values in the first place.

If that is the path you choose, so be it.

RobertN

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2006, 05:39:27 PM »
And another thing, as a "mod" here, you can easily adjust karma yourself!! You don't need to create spoof accounts because you can do it all from "admin options". You would never do anything too drastic, otherwise people would get suspicious......nice and slow...that is how you like it, isn't it!! Just enough to offset Galadriel and Gandalf (and various others who may smite you), and possibly just a bit extra to make it seem like people are on your side!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2006, 05:41:41 PM »
Ok I'm sorry for not realising you were such a sensitive little flower and I promise not to point out just how much your fawning reeks of sad desperation ever again.

If you paid any attention to my posts you'd notice I rarely resort to calling people names, nor do I create extra accounts when people piss me off.

But since we're on the subject of apologies are you going to apologise to me for using your sock puppet accounts to log on once an hour just so you could smite me more??

That is not an acceptable apology. Since you are being so uncivil, I will withdraw my offer. No apology, no nothing!! You have it the way you want to. Be the contemptuous little bitch you are and go on living your life that way. You will come a cropper one day though. You will look around one day and find all your friends have disappeared because that is what will happen. You start by insulting strangers, you will become bitter and twisted inside, and then eventually start insulting your friends and family, until they have had enough. I bet you by the time you get to 40, you will have lost all value of friendship, compassion, consideration - that is if you ever had such values in the first place.

If that is the path you choose, so be it.

Jesus wept do you have the really have the first idea about what kind of person I am??  No- you judge me on one comment you overreacted to on a message board, maybe it wouldn't have affected you so much if you didn't think deep down that it might be true.   

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2006, 05:44:42 PM »
And another thing, as a "mod" here, you can easily adjust karma yourself!! You don't need to create spoof accounts because you can do it all from "admin options". You would never do anything too drastic, otherwise people would get suspicious......nice and slow...that is how you like it, isn't it!! Just enough to offset Galadriel and Gandalf (and various others who may smite you), and possibly just a bit extra to make it seem like people are on your side!

How could I do that,  I don't have admin access?   And the only reason I mention the spoof accounts and the way you are misusing them is because you are obviously doing it to back yourself up about this.  How much must that one comment have bothered you for you to create another account today because the one sock puppet account wasn't enough for you?   

And actually I prefer it hard and fast.

RobertN

« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2006, 05:46:48 PM »
No. You over-reacted not me!! I don't know what sort of person you are, but I can guess. Your 2nd to last post was bloody sarcastic. I know some sarcastic people, and they are all bastards!! Therefore, my conclusion is that you are very likely to be a bitch.

RobertN

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2006, 05:48:08 PM »

How could I do that,? I don't have admin access?? ?And the only reason I mention the spoof accounts and the way you are misusing them is because you are obviously doing it to back yourself up about this.? How much must that one comment have bothered you for you to create another account today because the one sock puppet account wasn't enough for you?? ?

You really expect me to believe that? ::)

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2006, 05:49:28 PM »

How could I do that,  I don't have admin access?   And the only reason I mention the spoof accounts and the way you are misusing them is because you are obviously doing it to back yourself up about this.  How much must that one comment have bothered you for you to create another account today because the one sock puppet account wasn't enough for you?   

You don't have to take my word for it- I am not an admin or a mod, or are you questioning Dunc's character too??

RobertN

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2006, 05:52:44 PM »

How could I do that,? I don't have admin access?? ?And the only reason I mention the spoof accounts and the way you are misusing them is because you are obviously doing it to back yourself up about this.? How much must that one comment have bothered you for you to create another account today because the one sock puppet account wasn't enough for you?? ?

You don't have to take my word for it- I am not an admin or a mod, or are you questioning Dunc's character too??

I never questioned Dunc, you are on the spotlight here, my dear - not him!!

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2006, 05:53:10 PM »
No. You over-reacted not me!! I don't know what sort of person you are, but I can guess. Your 2nd to last post was bloody sarcastic. I know some sarcastic people, and they are all bastards!! Therefore, my conclusion is that you are very likely to be a bitch.

Yes of course you can guess cos you have some special insight into people's characters just from reading how they post on one message board.  The post you were referring to was not sarcastic at all- I genuinely am sorry you are so delicate and I will keep my thoughts about your fawning to myself in future since it upsets you so much.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2006, 05:53:37 PM »

So explain how I could possibly have admin access then?

RobertN

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2006, 05:58:16 PM »

Yes of course you can guess cos you have some special insight into people's characters just from reading how they post on one message board.? The post you were referring to was not sarcastic at all- I genuinely am sorry you are so delicate and I will keep my thoughts about your fawning to myself in future since it upsets you so much.

Bullshit!

You are a sneaky little bitch, and I get the feeling you are enjoying this arguement. That last comment in itself was sarcastic...

I find your avatar rather ironic since you are having a go at me for expressing my sexuality, but you have a picture of someone wanking, just like the little whore you probably are....

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2006, 06:01:13 PM »

Yes of course you can guess cos you have some special insight into people's characters just from reading how they post on one message board.  The post you were referring to was not sarcastic at all- I genuinely am sorry you are so delicate and I will keep my thoughts about your fawning to myself in future since it upsets you so much.

Bullshit!

You are a sneaky little bitch, and I get the feeling you are enjoying this arguement. That last comment in itself was sarcastic...

I find your avatar rather ironic since you are having a go at me for expressing my sexuality, but you have a picture of someone wanking, just like the little whore you probably are....

Actually I'm amused by this argument.  And you can express your sexuality all you like I've already said I won't comment on your fawning again if it bothers you so much.

Since when does being upfront about my sexuality or the fact that I masturbate make me a whore??   

RobertN

« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2006, 06:01:36 PM »

I will never know, you are an admin, not me!! Or perhaps someone else is doing it on your behalf.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2006, 06:02:50 PM »

I will never know, you are an admin, not me!! Or perhaps someone else is doing it on your behalf.

Ask anyone I am not an admin and in case you haven't noticed admin's names show up in red on the list of who is online- it doesnt take a genius to work it out

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2006, 06:09:29 PM »
And again if you believe someone is doing it on my behalf are you calling into question Dunc's integrity??