Author Topic: Re: Photo Thread.  (Read 1873 times)

RobertN

Re: Photo Thread.
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2006, 06:10:28 PM »
So you are "amused" (read:enjoying)! So you do like being a bitch and argueing for the sake of it, when any civil person would have apologised an hour ago and forgot the whole thing.

I am personally feeling pissed off and am trying to defend myself against someone who goes around calling people names. I am certainly not enjoying anything about this. You obviously are, you little sadist! :(

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2006, 06:13:31 PM »
So you are "amused" (read:enjoying)! So you do like being a bitch and argueing for the sake of it, when any civil person would have apologised an hour ago and forgot the whole thing.

I am personally feeling pissed off and am trying to defend myself against someone who goes around calling people names. I am certainly not enjoying anything about this. You obviously are, you little sadist! :(

Yes I'm amused that you completely overreacting to one comment.   Perhaps I would have appologised if you'd calmly told me it upset you instead of responding how you did and playing games with your sock puppets.

RobertN

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2006, 06:36:35 PM »

Yes I'm amused that you completely overreacting to one comment.? ?Perhaps I would have appologised if you'd calmly told me it upset you instead of responding how you did and playing games with your sock puppets.

Trash. You would never apologise. You are rotten through and through. You have caused me a lot of grief tonight, and if I had ever approached someone and called them a pathetic loser, I am sure they would have been equally pissed with me as I am with you. They would have told me to fuck off, but at least I gave you the opportunity to say sorry, and you turn it down.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2006, 06:41:58 PM »
You really have no idea what I would have done or what kind of person I really am for that matter- but if it makes you feel better to think that what I said didn't hold a grain of truth because I'm just a rotten bitch feel free.

And since you've not answered my question- if I have been getting someone to mess with karma for me how is that not calling Dunc's integrity into question??

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2006, 11:36:55 PM »
good grief, you two.

robert, get your dick out of your ear, for fuck's sake.  PI wasn't making personal attacks on a random stranger - she was expressing an opinion based on observation of your posts here, and you've done the same thing on WP as well, so stop being so defensive.  it's anyone's making the attacks, it's you.

and PI - do you really want to keep responding to him?  he's just sucking you into his hysteria.

unless everyone else is being entertained by all this, of course, in which case, i'll shut up.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2006, 11:48:41 PM »
purposefulinsanity,
Jesus wept do you have the really have the first idea about what kind of person I am??  No- you judge me on one comment you overreacted to on a message board, maybe it wouldn't have affected you so much if you didn't think deep down that it might be true.

in particular,
Jesus wept

this is true. and can be found in John 11:35

the reason i know this is because when i was younger they would reward us with a candy bar for reciting a bible verse from memory in sunday school.

since i don't really like public speaking and i am a huge smart ass.  i committed that one to memory, several sundays in a row. ;)
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2006, 02:42:04 AM »

and PI - do you really want to keep responding to him?  he's just sucking you into his hysteria.

unless everyone else is being entertained by all this, of course, in which case, i'll shut up.

Actually you're right no I don't-its a lovely day and I got better things to do then spend it online arguing with an hysteric.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2006, 04:54:39 AM »
good grief, you two.

robert, get your dick out of your ear, for fuck's sake.? PI wasn't making personal attacks on a random stranger - she was expressing an opinion based on observation of your posts here, and you've done the same thing on WP as well, so stop being so defensive.? it's anyone's making the attacks, it's you.

and PI - do you really want to keep responding to him?? he's just sucking you into his hysteria.

that was handled well.  you ever do any moderating IRL?
Misunderstood.

peegai

« Reply #38 on: June 03, 2006, 07:05:31 AM »

Um, before you get all holier than thou, may I remind you that the basis of how this community works is to be as controversial as you possibly can. If you can't deal with it, then either grow a pair of balls or simply leave. Do what you like: we don't care.

I mean people like Mel and Vivi made fun of me in the past, but do I let it get to me? 7/10 times I do not.

Hello, pot kettle black.

You're accusing others of being immature when you are doing the same thing yourself by calling her a whore, sadist, etc.

And you also made fun of Sean and Teejay in the past, so shut the fuck up, hypocrite.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 01:18:08 PM by peegai »

Offline Lucifer

• Seraphic Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2006, 10:20:37 AM »
that was handled well.  you ever do any moderating IRL?

thank you (rushes off to go wobbly at the compliment).

yes i do - loads.  being a witch ain't all about dancing round in the nudd and eating babies, you know.  or should i say "just about, etc."...?

;)

Hypnotica_Gaze

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2006, 11:46:59 AM »
God what a whiney bunch of pussys ;)
Theres nothing wrong with being evil, sarcastic, or a bitch (unless ur the type of bitch found regularly on their knees). ;D

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2006, 01:09:20 PM »
ahem, lets not dismiss the bended knee bitch.
they to, perform a valuable service.
Misunderstood.