Educational

Author Topic: Would you send your kids to this school?  (Read 2331 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Re: Would you send your kids to this school?
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2007, 08:07:33 AM »

Yes, I married her and it was over within a year. It was another year before the divorce happened. She had seven brothers and a sister. Only two of the brothers were assholes, along with her mother, who threw an iron at my head once. I managed to duck and it broke through the wall as we left her mother's house together for the last time.

The difference that time was that the cops had assembled outside and the honest ones were actually on my side, holding back the cop-brother who wanted me arrested. We were adults and I was "saving" her from an oppressive and abusive family situation, which is absolutely true, but the mom and two psycho brothers were telling a different story. It was all very ugly!! I was in ninja demon mode, too and had already taken out her non-cop asshole brother, who she absolutely hated from his abusing her sexually. She was a virgin when we got together, but after he found out his sister was a "whore" he raped her, several times, but I did not know that, yet. I took him out because he tried to stop me from leaving with her.

Fuck DD - we're too damned similar.
i think that this might please him to hear.  ::)

I recognized quite a while ago that Calandale and I are similar. I can cite as many examples of difference, though, as the need arises.
 I have only killed one who loved me, for example. The other who died was not my fault.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2007, 12:44:28 PM »
That be a good place to send The Dev-Man.

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2007, 06:36:47 PM »

I recognized quite a while ago that Calandale and I are similar. I can cite as many examples of difference, though, as the need arises.
 I have only killed one who loved me, for example. The other who died was not my fault.

Technically, none are my fault.
But, the coincidence bugs the
shit out of me. And, there is some
anger.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2007, 07:28:21 PM »

anger.

What coincidence are you talking about?
Is there some anger concerning me or something I said? I think everyone knows why I might be a little sensitive about you saying children should be killed. We will not agree on that point and I don't really take you seriously.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2007, 07:49:38 PM »
and I don't really take you seriously.
does anybody?
Misunderstood.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2007, 09:12:03 PM »

anger.

Is there some anger concerning me or something I said? I think everyone knows why I might be a little sensitive about you saying children should be killed. We will not agree on that point and I don't really take you seriously.

Nothing to do with you. The coincidence is in their deaths.

As to children, we shall not agree. I don't particularly think
that they should any more than anyone else though, other
than that they annoy me more.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2007, 07:56:25 AM »

anger.

Nothing to do with you. The coincidence is in their deaths.

As to children, we shall not agree. I don't particularly think
that they should any more than anyone else though, other
than that they annoy me more.

If kids annoy you, it is the fault of the parents. Kill the parents and give the kids another chance, maybe.

The coincidence is in the fact that people lose people that love them or that the survivors feel some responsibility? I'm still not seeing the coincidence that is bugging you.

... or do you mean that the ones you lost were "too similar for comfort?"

In reality, which I avoid, the two I lost could both be my fault. I came back from Mexico with the worst flu I have ever known and gave it to my girlfriend who died of pneumonia and the other I was racing, me in my car and her on her bike, when she wiped out. Only similar in that I was involved.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2007, 08:04:38 AM by MarkingDawg »

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2007, 11:07:19 PM »

If kids annoy you, it is the fault of the parents. Kill the parents and give the kids another chance, maybe.

Eh. I'm anti people. I don't go around killing kids, but I sure
feel the desire often enough. Same with adults though.

The coincidence is in the fact that people lose people that love them or that the survivors feel some responsibility? I'm still not seeing the coincidence that is bugging you.

... or do you mean that the ones you lost were "too similar for comfort?"

In reality, which I avoid, the two I lost could both be my fault. I came back from Mexico with the worst flu I have ever known and gave it to my girlfriend who died of pneumonia and the other I was racing, me in my car and her on her bike, when she wiped out. Only similar in that I was involved.

No. The coincidence for me is that when someone leaves me
they seem doomed. I've only had three LTRs, and the first two,
the women died within a couple of years. About that length of
time, my wife made two suicide attempts, and then either cut
off all communication, or died. I wouldn't be shocked if the latter.

Weird shit happens. I've seen people I dislike have bad things
happen. And each of these cases were very painful to me.

Yeah, I'm not sane - but we knew that.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2007, 03:41:31 AM »

Call me sane if you want, but I usually don't mind much when bad things happen to people I don't like. Knowing someone I don't like is actually quite rare, because I either don't care about them or there may be something I like about them, in which case I would sort of care.

Watching bad things happen to people I like, even only "sort of," is quite a tough thing to deal with.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2007, 11:20:41 PM »
Yeah. And these were people
I love, yet hurt me. For whatever
reason, my immediate family
seems immune.