Author Topic: Would you send your kids to this school?  (Read 2332 times)

willow

Re: Would you send your kids to this school?
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2007, 05:34:50 PM »
yipes.

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2007, 06:47:37 PM »
i got busted with a pound of weed in my car when i was a senior in HS.

Oops.
I had a nasty-ass hated brother-in-law (soon to be, at the time) trying to set me up to be busted when I was just out of high school to keep me from marrying his sister (could there be a theme here?). He was a cop and, if I wasn't so vain as to re-brush my awesome locks right after getting in the car and out of the wind, I would not have found it. It was stashed above my visor, where I kept my hairbrush and it fell onto the floor of the car when I grabbed my brush. I immediately knew what it was (about four ounces, felony at the time) and that it could not possibly be "mine", started the car and dashed out of there, tossing out the bag on the way.

I got about three blocks when I was pulled over for a busted tail light (which had been conveniently busted for me). They said I had also been drinking and needed to search the car. I never drank, back then, so that was total bullshit. I was clean as a whistle and they kept searching and talking on the radio for an hour. It was another cop who pulled me over, who I knew was buddies with the nasty-ass. I was just fucking lucky as hell!!

.. that I was such a prettyboy.

So did you marry his sister?  Or did you find someone who didn't have a psycho for a brother?
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2007, 07:07:17 AM »
i got busted with a pound of weed in my car when i was a senior in HS.

Oops.
I had a nasty-ass hated brother-in-law (soon to be, at the time) trying to set me up to be busted when I was just out of high school to keep me from marrying his sister (could there be a theme here?). He was a cop and, if I wasn't so vain as to re-brush my awesome locks right after getting in the car and out of the wind, I would not have found it. It was stashed above my visor, where I kept my hairbrush and it fell onto the floor of the car when I grabbed my brush. I immediately knew what it was (about four ounces, felony at the time) and that it could not possibly be "mine", started the car and dashed out of there, tossing out the bag on the way.

I got about three blocks when I was pulled over for a busted tail light (which had been conveniently busted for me). They said I had also been drinking and needed to search the car. I never drank, back then, so that was total bullshit. I was clean as a whistle and they kept searching and talking on the radio for an hour. It was another cop who pulled me over, who I knew was buddies with the nasty-ass. I was just fucking lucky as hell!!

.. that I was such a prettyboy.

So did you marry his sister?  Or did you find someone who didn't have a psycho for a brother?

Yes, I married her and it was over within a year. It was another year before the divorce happened. She had seven brothers and a sister. Only two of the brothers were assholes, along with her mother, who threw an iron at my head once. I managed to duck and it broke through the wall as we left her mother's house together for the last time.

The difference that time was that the cops had assembled outside and the honest ones were actually on my side, holding back the cop-brother who wanted me arrested. We were adults and I was "saving" her from an oppressive and abusive family situation, which is absolutely true, but the mom and two psycho brothers were telling a different story. It was all very ugly!! I was in ninja demon mode, too and had already taken out her non-cop asshole brother, who she absolutely hated from his abusing her sexually. She was a virgin when we got together, but after he found out his sister was a "whore" he raped her, several times, but I did not know that, yet. I took him out because he tried to stop me from leaving with her.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 07:20:07 AM by MarkingDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

The_P

« Reply #33 on: July 05, 2007, 07:08:16 AM »
And I would be pissed if they did that to my kid.

It's a good thing for America that you haven't procreated yet.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2007, 07:10:08 AM »

and a great thing for humanity that you haven't, yet, either.
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #35 on: July 05, 2007, 07:11:53 AM »

This calls for a celebration!  :party:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2007, 07:13:00 AM »

why, did i make proper use of my commas?
Misunderstood.

The_P

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2007, 07:16:02 AM »

Why, are they wet ones?

I feel like a wet gay 'un, I do.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2007, 11:41:58 AM »

Why, are they wet ones?

I feel like a wet gay 'un, I do.
wanna share a jacuzzi?
Misunderstood.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2007, 11:49:03 AM »
I think I would take far more drastic measures than simply pulling my child out of that school.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline Janicka

• Concertmaster of the Aspie World Elite Orchestra
  • Elder
  • Intense Poster
  • Nicolo Paganini's Slovakian Prostitute
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2007, 01:23:17 PM »
I think I would take far more drastic measures than simply pulling my child out of that school.

I'm sure that I would too.  But you have to start somewhere, and removing your kid from the threatening situation sure sounds like a good place to start. 
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?" ~Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2007, 07:29:03 PM »

I'm sure that I would too.  But you have to start somewhere, and removing your kid from the threatening situation sure sounds like a good place to start. 
plant some dope in the principles office....
Misunderstood.

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2007, 03:58:53 AM »

i think that a kid should have a right to privacy also.  searching their lockers would be a breach of that right.

Including in their affairs with older people?
Bah.Kids don't have a right to privacy.Any kid of mine is getting his stuff searched randomly whenever I feel like it so I know what the little bastard is up to. :police:

I think kids do deserve privacy.  My parents would never have gone into my room looking for 'evidence' to prove I was 'naughty'.  I think they accepted that if you were a teenager, you might dabble in stuff, but the more you were berated for something or made to feel bad, it was going to make you feel like a loser and that in itself might make you start behaving like one. 

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2007, 05:01:04 AM »

Yes, I married her and it was over within a year. It was another year before the divorce happened. She had seven brothers and a sister. Only two of the brothers were assholes, along with her mother, who threw an iron at my head once. I managed to duck and it broke through the wall as we left her mother's house together for the last time.

The difference that time was that the cops had assembled outside and the honest ones were actually on my side, holding back the cop-brother who wanted me arrested. We were adults and I was "saving" her from an oppressive and abusive family situation, which is absolutely true, but the mom and two psycho brothers were telling a different story. It was all very ugly!! I was in ninja demon mode, too and had already taken out her non-cop asshole brother, who she absolutely hated from his abusing her sexually. She was a virgin when we got together, but after he found out his sister was a "whore" he raped her, several times, but I did not know that, yet. I took him out because he tried to stop me from leaving with her.

Fuck DD - we're too damned similar.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2007, 07:09:24 AM »

Fuck DD - we're too damned similar.
i think that this might please him to hear.  ::)
Misunderstood.