Educational

Author Topic: Russiagate hoax is over  (Read 1602 times)

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
Russiagate hoax is over
« on: March 24, 2019, 01:54:05 PM »
Will Odeon and Icequeen swallow their pride and admit they were wrong or deflect and say 'it was never about collusion'.  CNN Is in meltdown mode  :hahaha:
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Russiagate hoax is over
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 12:18:31 AM »
"...it also does not exonerate him."

The fact is that we don't yet know what the report says. We know that Barr and Rosenstein have decided not to indict a sitting president.

Without collusion, the only credible explanation that remains is that Trump is an utter moron, siding with Putin against the US intelligence, and repeatedly acting as the useful idiot he is to Russia, making him an unpaid asset rather than a paid one.

I'm not sure that's something to be celebrated.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 01:27:49 AM »
If he's a victim of extortion, it may open up such a gray area that he would be unlikely to be prosecutable for conspiracy.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 08:48:54 AM »
So he was smart enough to leave the Russian negotiations to the likes of Manafort, Stone, Flynn and the others facing jail time and keep his own hands clean...and he made sure he nominated Barr to write his summary of innocence while he keeps the American public from ever seeing the actual summary of the investigation.

Sounds like something a totally innocent person would do. 

He's still a lying, dishonest, crook and a POS.

He's now working on his budget to cut $51M from Autism programs & eliminate ALL funding for the Special Olympics, and taking down Obamacare without any backup plan which will eliminate healthcare for around 20 million people....including my SO, myself and my son who has heart issues.

But hey now the kids can pray in school again that's important  :autism:...and...maybe we'll all start dying off with no healthcare so there will be less Democrats to worry about (waiting for....The Purge to start).  :zoinks:

Fuck you. Fuck all of you that support this stupid shit and will never have the privilege of living here and personally dealing with it.

Now I have kitchen cabinets to work on. Go pour yourself a drink and celebrate.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 03:37:19 PM »
I just got a beer. Not to celebrate, though. It still amazes me that there are people who actually buy Trump's bs.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2019, 08:26:26 PM »
You mean ones who don't have something to gain from it?

I mean, Saud is getting a good deal.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2019, 09:11:59 PM »
The full report from Mueller is reported to be over 300 pages long and took two years....Barr summarized it in a 4 page report in less than 48 hours.

Barr...Trump's pick whose son in law was also hired as an attorney in the White House counsel’s office, to “advise the president, the executive office, and White House staff on legal issues concerning the president and the presidency.

The American public will never see the report in this century, not even 1/4 of it...unless it somehow gets leaked.

Sad.

Offline Genesis

• The impostor who isn't from Old Country formerly known as Soviet Union
  • News Box Slave
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • The Blogger Was Here
    • Night Owl Redux
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 06:48:20 PM »
Will Odeon and Icequeen swallow their pride and admit they were wrong or deflect and say 'it was never about collusion'.  CNN Is in meltdown mode  :hahaha:

:dunno:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 07:44:42 PM »
Enough you fucking retards.  You have spent 3 years parroting the mainstream media conspiracy theories about Russia and now the hoax is over you repeat more conspiracy theories from the same networks that have lied to you for 3 years.  Barr is family friends with Mueller and their wives go to the same church group together.  Trump has been completely cleared of collusion because people start innocent.  And because you IDIOTS have been pushing the Russiagate hoax for 3 years you have helped Trump to get another term.  It's noting to celebrate.  I support Tulsi Gabbard, but guess what the media is saying about her already?  They're fucking calling her a Russian puppet!  When  will you morons wake up?

The only country Trump bends over for is Israel.  Not fucking Russia, ISRAEL.  He grabs his ankles for Israel.  Netanyahu has slept in his son in law's bed.  But you lot are too fucking cowardly to call Israel out.  All Trump has done is hurt Russia.  But for Israel he has bombed Syria, moved the embassy to Jerusalem, scrapped the Iran deal and now recognised the Golan Heights as Israeli territory. 

But derp derp Russia...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 07:46:48 PM by benjimanbreeg »
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Minister Of Silly Walks

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2019, 08:32:35 PM »
Bending over for Israel. Makes Trump like... every other president since WW2. Or Australia's PM.

Britain's Labour Party is about the only major party in the west prepared to buck that trend.
“When men oppress their fellow men, the oppressor ever finds, in the character of the oppressed, a full justification for his oppression.” Frederick Douglass

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2019, 03:53:05 AM »
Benji dear, if there was no collusion, then that only makes Trump an unpaid asset, a useful idiot. Or maybe you have another explanation for Trump's clear Putin bias?

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2019, 05:47:41 AM »
He likes Putins pecker?

Offline Gopher Gary

• sockpuppet alert!
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • I'm not wearing pants.
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2019, 06:29:52 AM »
I haven't seen Putin's pecker, but if I did then I'd probably like it.  :zoinks:
:gopher:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2019, 07:14:48 AM »
Benji dear, if there was no collusion, then that only makes Trump an unpaid asset, a useful idiot. Or maybe you have another explanation for Trump's clear Putin bias?

If he's an unpaid asset then he isn't doing a very good job.  He's less Russia friendly than Obama by quite a way.  He's pulled out of nuclear treaties, bombed Russia's allies, tried to imprison publishers and leaders who are called Russian assets, armed Russian enemies in numerous countries and tried to other throw the leader in Venezuela which would have great negatives on Russian business interests. 

Trump rightly thought it's not a good idea to push Russia and China closer together.  Even Kissinger advised him on that.  But idiots pushing the Russiagate hoax conspiracy theory have pushed Trump against Russia and tied him up with ancient alien neocons.  The only country he is colluding with is Israel.  But that doesn't bother you.

Offline Calandale

• Elder
  • peep
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2019, 05:20:47 PM »
I haven't seen Putin's pecker, but if I did then I'd probably like it.  :zoinks:

Googling it brought up this