Educational

Author Topic: Russiagate hoax is over  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Russiagate hoax is over
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2019, 02:44:30 AM »
It's a shame you don't live in the US. There's bound to be an opening for you in the Trump administration.

Shame you can't say what I was incorrect about nor express what is criminal towards Trump in the Mueller Report.

I joke. It would have been fun seeing you fail again. Even that is diminishing returns now.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2019, 12:05:13 AM »
You are a google search away from finding out and it's not my problem if you a) don't know how to, or b) are too dim to understand what you find.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2019, 02:30:04 AM »
You are a google search away from finding out and it's not my problem if you a) don't know how to, or b) are too dim to understand what you find.

Odeon, i will take that as a "I don't but i am sure he obstructed the collusion he did not partake in by defendingbgimself and conducting his official duties as imbued in his through the Presidential powers accorded through the constitution"

You are a fuckin idiot. Don't change.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2019, 04:02:21 PM »
It's b), then.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2019, 07:27:42 PM »
It's b), then.

No, it is you don't know

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #80 on: July 04, 2019, 01:08:26 AM »
QED

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #81 on: July 04, 2019, 01:30:01 AM »

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #82 on: July 04, 2019, 05:21:43 AM »
Glad we agree.

- Albert Einstein