Educational

Author Topic: Russiagate hoax is over  (Read 1605 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Russiagate hoax is over
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2019, 07:38:37 AM »
Benji dear, if there was no collusion, then that only makes Trump an unpaid asset, a useful idiot. Or maybe you have another explanation for Trump's clear Putin bias?

If he's an unpaid asset then he isn't doing a very good job.  He's less Russia friendly than Obama by quite a way.  He's pulled out of nuclear treaties, bombed Russia's allies, tried to imprison publishers and leaders who are called Russian assets, armed Russian enemies in numerous countries and tried to other throw the leader in Venezuela which would have great negatives on Russian business interests. 

Trump rightly thought it's not a good idea to push Russia and China closer together.  Even Kissinger advised him on that.  But idiots pushing the Russiagate hoax conspiracy theory have pushed Trump against Russia and tied him up with ancient alien neocons.  The only country he is colluding with is Israel.  But that doesn't bother you.

:LMAO:

Sorry, this is utterly hilarious. Please carry on.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2019, 09:57:12 AM »
That's right Benji...we're all grasping at any damn straw we can just to get this fucking incompetent moron out of office. :zoinks:

People are dropping dead from not being able to afford their basic needs or from rationing life saving medications like insulin or asthma medications because they can't afford them...many of us can't even earn a living wage let alone cough up close to $1,000 a month on a prescription.

But golfing....rage tweeting on Twitter....Wall...Rallies...and getting these heathens to start praying in school and stop having abortions for kids they can't feed...priorities...priorities matter when you have a country to run. 

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2019, 10:50:53 AM »
I haven't seen Putin's pecker, but if I did then I'd probably like it.  :zoinks:

Googling it brought up this

He looks like he wants that pecker. Pecker is even his name.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 11:18:13 AM by Bastet »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2019, 11:00:04 AM »
 :trollskull:d
Benji dear, if there was no collusion, then that only makes Trump an unpaid asset, a useful idiot. Or maybe you have another explanation for Trump's clear Putin bias?

If he's an unpaid asset then he isn't doing a very good job.  He's less Russia friendly than Obama by quite a way.  He's pulled out of nuclear treaties, bombed Russia's allies, tried to imprison publishers and leaders who are called Russian assets, armed Russian enemies in numerous countries and tried to other throw the leader in Venezuela which would have great negatives on Russian business interests. 

Trump rightly thought it's not a good idea to push Russia and China closer together.  Even Kissinger advised him on that.  But idiots pushing the Russiagate hoax conspiracy theory have pushed Trump against Russia and tied him up with ancient alien neocons.  The only country he is colluding with is Israel.  But that doesn't bother you.

The joke will always be on you.  You've been pushing a moronic conspiracy theory for nearly 3 years.
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2019, 11:02:51 AM »
That's right Benji...we're all grasping at any damn straw we can just to get this fucking incompetent moron out of office. :zoinks:

People are dropping dead from not being able to afford their basic needs or from rationing life saving medications like insulin or asthma medications because they can't afford them...many of us can't even earn a living wage let alone cough up close to $1,000 a month on a prescription.

But golfing....rage tweeting on Twitter....Wall...Rallies...and getting these heathens to start praying in school and stop having abortions for kids they can't feed...priorities...priorities matter when you have a country to run.

People have suffered for being forced to pay the expensive insurance and then fined because they can't pay it.

If you want Trump out then you need a serious candidate against him
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2019, 11:40:49 AM »

Can't disagree with this.

Offline Icequeen

• News Box Slave
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I peopled today.
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2019, 05:17:18 PM »

People have suffered for being forced to pay the expensive insurance and then fined because they can't pay it.

...but the fine...the fine.

...and if you didn't pay it?
Jailtime? Nope.
Liens? Nope.
Other fines? Nope.

Plus plenty of exemptions for those experiencing hardship.

Religious reasons? exempt
Did your utilities get shut off? exempt
Death of a close family member? exempt
Unpaid medical debt? exempt
Bankruptcy, foreclosure, increase in bills due to caring for a sick or disabled family member, serving jail time, homeless, fire, flood, domestic violence, did you lose coverage and couldn't afford another plan....exempt 

No Obamacare isn't perfect, but it was a fucking start. This. Idiot. Has. NOTHING.

Kellyanne Conway...The Republican healthcare plan is "manifold". Well what is it, where is it? Anything?

Crickets.

Average fine for not having healthcare coverage in 2015 was a whopping $470 for the year. Double that and you'll get what some people are facing paying for insulin for 1 FUCKING MONTH....and $300.00 gets you ONE GENERIC Epipen, down from $600.00 (BTW...if your kid has allergies you need 2...one for the school nurse and one for home).

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2019, 06:39:38 AM »
:trollskull:d

The joke will always be on you.  You've been pushing a moronic conspiracy theory for nearly 3 years.

The "joke" is on the poor sods who have to endure the orange idiot. As for me, I'll wait for the full release rather than accepting the non-findings of Trump's attorney general.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2019, 12:20:37 PM »
The non affordable health act missed out 30 million people so I doubt they wouldn't be open to change.  It's a Republican plan anyway.

And again Odeon parrots the conspiracy theories pushed by the mainstream hoaxer media.  Trying to delay your embarrassment.  Pathetic.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2019, 12:00:51 AM »
If he's innocent, then why not release all of it now?

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2019, 11:33:20 AM »
Because of redactions etc.  Trump and Russia have both supported full release.

If there was any reality to the accusations it would have been  in the open and used to take Trump down before the 2016 election.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2019, 01:53:18 PM »
Why did they all repeatedly lie about pretty much everything having to do with Russia? Because they were innocent? Yeah, right.

"Never Took Me 400 Pages To Say ‘Nothing’s Wrong’"

- Albert Einstein

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2019, 02:49:16 PM »
Why did they all repeatedly lie about pretty much everything having to do with Russia?

Strangely, the fact that the Cheeto's a pathological liar works in his defense here.

I'm not sure he's capable of telling the truth. Maybe the same is true of those he
associates with as well.

Then again, I don't think he's capable of doing things legally either, so it probably pans out.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2019, 03:16:35 PM »
Why did they all repeatedly lie about pretty much everything having to do with Russia? Because they were innocent? Yeah, right.

You're right, the mainstream media repeatedly lied about the Russiagate hoax and yeah the media and intelligence agencies weren't innocent.

Don't keep humiliating yourself by pushing the absurd conspiracy theory.  And humiliate your self even further by using the conspiracy theorist website like the Huffington Post, probably one of the worst media outlets on earth.  You're in denial and can never admit to being wrong. 

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2019, 11:00:36 PM »

You're right, the mainstream media repeatedly lied about the Russiagate hoax and yeah the media and intelligence agencies weren't innocent.

Trump and his associates, Benji. Why did they lie, again and again?

Don't keep humiliating yourself by pushing the absurd conspiracy theory.  And humiliate your self even further by using the conspiracy theorist website like the Huffington Post, probably one of the worst media outlets on earth.  You're in denial and can never admit to being wrong.

Says the man in the tinfoil hat. I love it how your defence is always to push for a conspiracy theory while claiming the sane people are the ones doing it.

- Albert Einstein