Author Topic: Student with AS Fatally Stabs Another Student  (Read 8524 times)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Student with AS Fatally Stabs Another Student
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2007, 02:23:43 PM »
Sorry but I don't think bullying is an offense punishable by death.
what about rape?

the psychological damage done to either victim is hoorendous.
they literally kill a portion of a person that is the most worth while; confidence, optimism and trust.

what kind of a future do these victims generally have?

Same tought just 39 seconds before...+ McJ

I'd be inclined to call it suicide, much as repeatedly slapping a hungry rottweiler until it shreds you is suicide.  At the very least, death by misadventure.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 02:25:34 PM »
Sorry but I don't think bullying is an offense punishable by death.
what about rape?

the psychological damage done to either victim is hoorendous.
they literally kill a portion of a person that is the most worth while; confidence, optimism and trust.

what kind of a future do these victims generally have?

Same tought just 39 seconds before...+ McJ

I'd be inclined to call it suicide, much as repeatedly slapping a hungry rottweiler until it shreds you is suicide.  At the very least, death by misadventure.

Amen! The creeps got their justful punishment, no matter the fucking law.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2007, 02:28:14 PM »
Going on a killing spree in a school, shooting everyone in your way, isn't about justice. It's about insanity.

And no, I don't believe in capital punishment, McJ. I don't believe in the eye for an eye kind of "justice".
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2007, 02:30:40 PM »
that guy was a nut. AS doesn't make anyone stab someone, nor does bullying. nor does school sucking. nor does loneliness or boredom. i've suffered from all those and i did not stab anyone. when you are capable of stabbing someone, you'd got something seriously wrong INSIDE. the outside "reasons" count not.
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

"Sometimes stepping on one's own dick is a memorable learning experience."
~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

:blonde:

Offline QuirkyCarla

• Bake Sale Coordinator of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2007, 02:31:27 PM »
I don't find this especially funny, but wonder is AS will become stigmatized as a "violent" disorder.

Yeah, I worry about that too.  :-\

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2007, 02:32:55 PM »
I am capable of stabbing someone.
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2007, 02:34:12 PM »
um, that's nice, Nomaken... *steps back* :P
"I think everybody has an asshole component to their personality. It's just a matter of how much you indulge it. Those who do it often form a habit. So like any addiction, you have to learn to overcome it."
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

"We are all the sum of our tears. Too little and the ground is not fertile and nothing can grow there; too much, the best of us is washed away."
~Gkar

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2007, 02:34:56 PM »
that guy was a nut. AS doesn't make anyone stab someone, nor does bullying. nor does school sucking. nor does loneliness or boredom. i've suffered from all those and i did not stab anyone. when you are capable of stabbing someone, you'd got something seriously wrong INSIDE. the outside "reasons" count not.

Of course they had something seriously wrong inside them.  The bullies are usually smart enough to go after pussycats, not rottweilers, but sometimes they fuck up, and pick on someone with psychotic tendencies until the person snaps.
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?

Litigious

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2007, 02:35:54 PM »
Going on a killing spree in a school, shooting everyone in your way, isn't about justice. It's about insanity.

Shooting people randomly is of course wrong. I'm totally against that. But if they purposely had killed or mutilated the bullies, I would have cried out of triumph.

Quote from: odeon
And no, I don't believe in capital punishment, McJ. I don't believe in the eye for an eye kind of "justice".

I do, at least an eye for an eye. Capital punishment is too easy in my opinion. The bastards don't suffer enough.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2007, 02:36:08 PM »
You gonna tell me that if you are getting attacked by someone who means to kill you obviously, and you are holding a knife, that you drop it, because you are incapable of stabbing someone?

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2007, 02:37:01 PM »

Of course they had something seriously wrong inside them.  The bullies are usually smart enough to go after pussycats, not rottweilers, but sometimes they fuck up, and pick on someone with psychotic tendencies until the person snaps.

well said, Petey. + :)
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2007, 02:38:02 PM »
You gonna tell me that if you are getting attacked by someone who means to kill you obviously, and you are holding a knife, that you drop it, because you are incapable of stabbing someone?

whos this question aimed at?
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2007, 02:39:01 PM »
You.  Or anyone else who wants to confirm my point that not only fucked up people are technically capable of stabbing other people.

Offline SovaNu

• astralanes
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2007, 02:44:21 PM »
anyone of us is capable, i'm sure. but the thing is, over what? for self protection, or over bullying? people have different limits, some have more stretchy limits than others. the real nutty ones might snap very easily.
~Lord Phlexor

~PPK

~Gkar

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2007, 02:50:02 PM »

i have always believed that the holy bible is chock full of common sense in how to live ones life well.

an eye for an eye
and spare the rod and spoil the child are two of the common sense teachings of the holy book.

do unto others, is, the golden rule.
Misunderstood.