Author Topic: Student with AS Fatally Stabs Another Student  (Read 8523 times)

Scrapheap

Re: Student with AS Fatally Stabs Another Student
« Reply #240 on: January 27, 2007, 04:00:21 PM »
I really don't know.  I don't know if men are pussies in that they collapse once being hit there where the same amount of pain wouldnt touch women.  The pain is sharp and sudden on contact, but becomes constant and lingering after.  But still, i dont know that women dont feel that kind of pain during PMS, or getting their ovaries jiggled.

If women had their ovaries hanging between their legs, they'd feel just as much pain.  8)

Offline Peter

• Amazing Cyber-Human Hybrid
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
Re: Student with AS Fatally Stabs Another Student
« Reply #241 on: January 30, 2007, 08:33:10 AM »
I really don't know.  I don't know if men are pussies in that they collapse once being hit there where the same amount of pain wouldnt touch women.  The pain is sharp and sudden on contact, but becomes constant and lingering after.  But still, i dont know that women dont feel that kind of pain during PMS, or getting their ovaries jiggled.

If women had their ovaries hanging between their legs, they'd feel just as much pain.  8)

Gender differences in pain tolerance
14:10 - Moarskrillex42: She said something about knowing why I wanted to move to Glasgow when she came in. She plopped down on my bed and told me to go ahead and open it for her.

14:11 - Peter5930: So, she thought I was your lover and that I was sending you a box full of sex toys, and that you wanted to move to Glasgow to be with me?