Educational

Author Topic: Mass shootings can't happen in Germany because of gun control.  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
Re: Mass shootings can't happen in Germany because of gun control.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2016, 06:18:42 PM »
It was committed by furniture.  We know that furniture was the true threat. Ask Odeon. He will tell you.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2016, 06:41:55 PM »
They had an axe attack a few days ago whats next?
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 06:51:55 PM »
They had an axe attack a few days ago whats next?

A car? No..wait.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2016, 05:52:32 PM »
A loner, a quiet teen, a kid with psychological problems, a teen obsessed with mass shootings, especially the one done by Breivik.

It's only waiting for the verdict that he was autistic. The other kind of dangerous people.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 08:20:02 PM »
A loner, a quiet teen, a kid with psychological problems, a teen obsessed with mass shootings, especially the one done by Breivik.

It's only waiting for the verdict that he was autistic. The other kind of dangerous people.

A Muslim man screaming "Allahu akbar" before killing innocents and the German media being unable to imply a radical Muslim extremist narrative, instead chose to infer a relationship with Breivik, the far right wing terrorist. I can understand why the Liberal Media in the Liberal Germany would do that. Doesn't mean I will not see that there was possibly a little bit of both.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 03:22:48 AM »
In any case, whole groups of innocent people will be made to suffer for the madness of a few.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 10:22:04 AM »
In any case, whole groups of innocent people will be made to suffer for the madness of a few.

Have not recently heard the reports of mass furniture deaths making the news recently. These mad radicalised Muslims seem to be more and more plentiful. When do you expect the next mass furniture killing and when do you expect the next terror attack in the news? I am betting the next radicalised Muslim extremist attack comes way sooner.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 10:56:29 AM »

Have not recently heard the reports of mass furniture deaths making the news recently. These mad radicalised Muslims seem to be more and more plentiful. When do you expect the next mass furniture killing and when do you expect the next terror attack in the news? I am betting the next radicalised Muslim extremist attack comes way sooner.

Your just not looking hard enough :zoinks:

Americans Are as Likely to Be Killed by Their Own Furniture as by Terrorism

... According to the report, the number of U.S. citizens who died in terrorist attacks increased by two between 2010 and 2011; overall, a comparable number of Americans are crushed to death by their televisions or furniture each year. This is not to diminish the real--albeit shrinking--threat of terrorism, or to minimize the loss and suffering of the 13,000 killed and over 45,000 injured around the world. For Americans, however, it should emphasize that an irrational fear of terrorism is both unwarranted and a poor basis for public policy decisions.

Link

And it seems the Swedes are behind at least part of it no wonder Odeon has been evasive  :zoinks: :zoinks:

After 3 Deaths, Ikea Recalls Millions of Dangerous Dressers
 Ikea has issued a recall for at least 29 million chests and dressers that can easily tip over onto children, injuring or killing them, NBC News confirmed.

The furniture giant said Monday that after the three deaths of three children it is no longer selling its "Malm" series products because they "could be a danger," Ikea USA president Lars Peterson told NBC News.

Link

George Bernard Shaw

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2016, 11:54:06 AM »
I didn't want to bring it up. :-[ Maybe Trump & Co would suggest banning IKEA furniture import.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 01:49:14 PM »
Sweden is out to destroy the world!!!  :soapbox:

Let's go  get 'em!!!  :arrr:

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2016, 05:22:16 PM »

... According to the report, the number of U.S. citizens who died in terrorist attacks increased by two between 2010 and 2011; overall, a comparable number of Americans are crushed to death by their televisions or furniture each year. This is not to diminish the real--albeit shrinking--threat of terrorism, or to minimize the loss and suffering of the 13,000 killed and over 45,000 injured around the world. For Americans, however, it should emphasize that an irrational fear of terrorism is both unwarranted and a poor basis for public policy decisions.

Link

And it seems the Swedes are behind at least part of it no wonder Odeon has been evasive  :zoinks: :zoinks:

Ikea has issued a recall for at least 29 million chests and dressers that can easily tip over onto children, injuring or killing them, NBC News confirmed.

The furniture giant said Monday that after the three deaths of three children it is no longer selling its "Malm" series products because they "could be a danger," Ikea USA president Lars Peterson told NBC News.

Link

I would love to know what kind of edgy furniture jokes Odeon could make to the families of the Paris Attacks or London Bombings or 9/11 or what have you. Maybe its all in the delivery.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2016, 06:10:48 PM »

Link

Link

I would love to know what kind of edgy furniture jokes Odeon could make to the families of the Paris Attacks or London Bombings or 9/11 or what have you. Maybe its all in the delivery.

Making light of things is a way some people deal with such events but I am sure you know that.  You are the one who related it to a furniture attack I only built on that.  By the way here are some more stats from a life insurance web site

The chances of being killed in a terrorist attack are about 1 in 20 million. A person is as likely to be killed by his or her own furniture, and more likely to die in a car accident, drown in a bathtub, or in a building fire than from a terrorist attack.
  Link

George Bernard Shaw

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2016, 07:50:39 PM »

Link

Link

Making light of things is a way some people deal with such events but I am sure you know that.  You are the one who related it to a furniture attack I only built on that.  By the way here are some more stats from a life insurance web site

The chances of being killed in a terrorist attack are about 1 in 20 million. A person is as likely to be killed by his or her own furniture, and more likely to die in a car accident, drown in a bathtub, or in a building fire than from a terrorist attack.
  Link

No, no I get it.

I have a suspicion that the risk of a terrorist attack in France at the moment is substantially higher and there is a reason. What may only be a hundred casualties every 6 months or so in US a country of 320 million. This stacks very favourably against a couple of hundred casualties every couple of months in a population of 66 million.

At what point though is it considered an issue of any merit. I say it is right now, but if not, when?

Does it require the 100 body count type terror attacks to be bi-monthly, monthly, week, daily? Does it require more spectacularly awful terror acts like 9/11? Help me out here.

What about the intent of furniture to kill you and what motivates that furniture to kill you? What steps can you make to stop being killed by furniture. How do these standards apply to these radical Muslim extremists?

I don't see the problem as as dismissive as Odeon.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2016, 07:57:19 PM »
On a much happier note. Whilst the Swedes seem to have it figured that gun control is responsible for the latest shooting in Germany, the Swedes have worked out why they have been "the rape capital of the world"
http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/forklaringen-till-vagen-av-valdtakter-i-sommar/

I just heard there was another terrorist attack in Germany, this time 12 people. Wasn't a gun this time. It was a bomb. I think we can cite furniture as behind this attack.