Author Topic: Mass shootings can't happen in Germany because of gun control.  (Read 2758 times)

Offline Yuri Bezmenov

• Drunk-assed squadron leader
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Communist propaganda is demoralizing the West.
Re: Mass shootings can't happen in Germany because of gun control.
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2016, 09:31:48 PM »
On a much happier note. Whilst the Swedes seem to have it figured that gun control is responsible for the latest shooting in Germany, the Swedes have worked out why they have been "the rape capital of the world"
http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/forklaringen-till-vagen-av-valdtakter-i-sommar/

I just heard there was another terrorist attack in Germany, this time 12 people. Wasn't a gun this time. It was a bomb. I think we can cite furniture as behind this attack.

Is there an English translation of this somewhere??

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2016, 12:26:46 AM »
On a much happier note. Whilst the Swedes seem to have it figured that gun control is responsible for the latest shooting in Germany, the Swedes have worked out why they have been "the rape capital of the world"
http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/forklaringen-till-vagen-av-valdtakter-i-sommar/

I just heard there was another terrorist attack in Germany, this time 12 people. Wasn't a gun this time. It was a bomb. I think we can cite furniture as behind this attack.

You're such a sad case, Al. Your butthurt knows no limits.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2016, 02:10:56 AM »
A loner, a quiet teen, a kid with psychological problems, a teen obsessed with mass shootings, especially the one done by Breivik.

It's only waiting for the verdict that he was autistic. The other kind of dangerous people.

A Muslim man screaming "Allahu akbar" before killing innocents and the German media being unable to imply a radical Muslim extremist narrative, instead chose to infer a relationship with Breivik, the far right wing terrorist. I can understand why the Liberal Media in the Liberal Germany would do that. Doesn't mean I will not see that there was possibly a little bit of both.

What I read in Dutch and German news is that this shooting was not IS related. "Amokläufer".

If I were IS, I'd claim anything I could get away with. Anything to spread the fear. That's what they want, and they are pretty good at it, so far.

That there are IS related attacks is beyond doubt. That that needs attention too. That there are other shootings and attacks is also clear. Blaming all on IS would make the world delightfully clear, with good and bad, god and devil. The world is not that clear. The lone shooters/car drivers/ etc will be part of our world and will go undetected till they do their deeds.

(With the car I am not referring to the truck in Nice, but to Apeldoorn, 2009)
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2016, 04:24:54 AM »
A loner, a quiet teen, a kid with psychological problems, a teen obsessed with mass shootings, especially the one done by Breivik.

It's only waiting for the verdict that he was autistic. The other kind of dangerous people.

A Muslim man screaming "Allahu akbar" before killing innocents and the German media being unable to imply a radical Muslim extremist narrative, instead chose to infer a relationship with Breivik, the far right wing terrorist. I can understand why the Liberal Media in the Liberal Germany would do that. Doesn't mean I will not see that there was possibly a little bit of both.

What I read in Dutch and German news is that this shooting was not IS related. "Amokläufer".

If I were IS, I'd claim anything I could get away with. Anything to spread the fear. That's what they want, and they are pretty good at it, so far.

That there are IS related attacks is beyond doubt. That that needs attention too. That there are other shootings and attacks is also clear. Blaming all on IS would make the world delightfully clear, with good and bad, god and devil. The world is not that clear. The lone shooters/car drivers/ etc will be part of our world and will go undetected till they do their deeds.

I do not think people ARE blaming ALL on IS. So not sure how this holds water with what you are saying?
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2016, 04:12:40 PM »

I do not think people ARE blaming ALL on IS. So not sure how this holds water with what you are saying?

Germany first thought this was a terrorist attack, then they concluded it was not. Yet you say it probably is, but that Liberal Media does not want to have it so. That is what I reacted on. Germany has a history with terrorism. Germans are not fainthearted when it comes to naming something by the name it deserves. The RAF knew how to kill. They were part of the news a lot, when I was a youngster.

Further, if I were part of IS, I would make sure lots of nasty incidents were claimed by IS. Anything to spread the fear. If I were a member of IS, I would be delighted that people thought this loner was a soldier for the bloody cause.

Offline FourAceDeal

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2016, 07:37:16 AM »
... ooh wait, oops.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/multiple-deaths-at-shooting-rampage-in-german-shopping-mall/ar-BBuFw6E?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Jesus Christ.  See the Japan thread for comment.  I seriously can't work out if you are joking or you really are like this.
Ever got that feeling that you're trying to teach a dog a card trick?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2016, 09:19:19 AM »

Germany first thought this was a terrorist attack, then they concluded it was not. Yet you say it probably is, but that Liberal Media does not want to have it so. That is what I reacted on. Germany has a history with terrorism. Germans are not fainthearted when it comes to naming something by the name it deserves. The RAF knew how to kill. They were part of the news a lot, when I was a youngster.

Further, if I were part of IS, I would make sure lots of nasty incidents were claimed by IS. Anything to spread the fear. If I were a member of IS, I would be delighted that people thought this loner was a soldier for the bloody cause.

You can't be "reacting" on my comment because I have never said ALL terror attacks are. So it would make no sense at all to even infer it.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

Offline Al Swearegen

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2016, 09:23:19 AM »

Butthutt? By what do you imagine o am butthurt?

I understand some furniture decapitated a French Priest today. I think we can all safely rule out any suggestion of radical Muslim extremism.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
  • I do not have the right not to do so
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2016, 12:35:32 PM »
What media outlet are 'liberal'? 
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

"When men lead by words that are false as they preach
Fatality waits in the wings
Surrounded by fools behind walls that are breached
Beware of the jester that sings"

Leeeeeaaaave Benji alooooooone!  :bigcry:

Offline Jack

• Reiterative Utterance of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • You don't know Jack.
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2016, 01:58:44 PM »
The vast majority are here.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2016, 02:07:57 PM »

Butthutt? By what do you imagine o am butthurt?

I understand some furniture decapitated a French Priest today. I think we can all safely rule out any suggestion of radical Muslim extremism.

It's either serious butthurt or you seriously like me and this is your version of pulling my hair.

Or you could simply be an idiot and think your words have merit.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2016, 03:32:37 PM »
The vast majority are here.

In what way?
"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2016, 04:19:08 PM »

You can't be "reacting" on my comment because I have never said ALL terror attacks are. So it would make no sense at all to even infer it.

You did not say all. Correct.

You do imply that the Germans, especially the media, may be deliberately missing out on terrorist motivation of the shooter in München. I do not get why the Germans would do that. I see not a single reason why they do.

This happened to be a shooter like they've had before, a kid running amok. Not that different from the plane that crashed a while ago. A man going down with a plane full of people, for no other reason than his own bizarre psyche.

I cannot understand why media would benefit from taking a terrorist reason away from it, if it was there. There is no logical reason to do so.

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2016, 04:33:57 PM »
Because of their cheerleading to pour millions of Arab and African Muslims into Europe? 

Offline benjimanbreeg

• Elder
  • Dedicated Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2016, 04:42:10 PM »
Still, this will probably be another lowlife druggie/drunkard with serious mental issues.  Like in France today.  And one of the killers today I heard tried to get into Syria to fight for ISIS, but he was caught and taken back to France and then released  :scratchhead:  If he'd actually made it to Syria he would have probably been blown up, possibly by a French soldier  :headhurts: