Educational

Author Topic: Mass shootings can't happen in Germany because of gun control.  (Read 2756 times)

Offline Calandale

• Official sheep shagger of the aspie underclass
  • Elder
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • peep
    • The Game Box: Live!
Re: Mass shootings can't happen in Germany because of gun control.
« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2018, 10:21:50 AM »
Little things like that 'odeot' moniker. Don't try to hide by claiming it's all me using the admin panel.

Oh noes! A micro-aggression.

One that anyone could do to anyone else.

Using the admin panel to react to this shit is like a cop giving a ticket to someone who called them a pig.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2018, 04:13:34 PM »
No reply to the facepalm, just negging my karma?

Two can play that game, and I can play it a lot better than you. :-*

There was nothing to reply to.

You're the one who started the karma negging you mendacious little fucking scumbag!!   :finger:

Hide behind the admin panel because that's the kind of passive agressive coward you are.   :M

Oh, fuck off, Scrap. You started this one and you know it.

You've been doing the passive-aggressive thing for years now and you know it. Little things like that 'odeot' moniker. Don't try to hide by claiming it's all me using the admin panel. You're not some choir boy - they'd never admit you.

You started it months ago you hypocritical scumbag. In fact I saw you admitting to it in the comment on his karma negging you fucking idiot. You do this because as Admin you can exert more power and influence, on your aged person's retirement home of a forum, by ignoring the member restrictions of time limits of members and neg karma Scrap excessively by abusing your Admin panel. It is you being you and starting shit as a member and retaliating to the pushback as an Admin. You are weak and slimy. Not an adult and not a man. Worm.

You really need to start controlling your butthurt, Al. You know this can't end well. It never does. Your head will hurt and there will be a dozen illegible tirades here, and you'll need to buy more brandy, and... Think about your heart. You need to take care of it. Lots of people care for you and they're worried about you. Well, I'm not one of them, of course, and I can't think of anyone else, but I'm sure there will be someone, somewhere. Maybe.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2018, 04:14:18 PM »
Little things like that 'odeot' moniker. Don't try to hide by claiming it's all me using the admin panel.

Using the admin panel to react to this shit is like a cop giving a ticket to someone who called them a pig.

Is that why you did it when you were an admin?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2018, 05:37:17 PM »

Is that why you did it when you were an admin?

No, he was a great Admin. It was open slather at Cal's.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2018, 05:43:21 PM »
No reply to the facepalm, just negging my karma?

Two can play that game, and I can play it a lot better than you. :-*

There was nothing to reply to.

You're the one who started the karma negging you mendacious little fucking scumbag!!   :finger:

Hide behind the admin panel because that's the kind of passive agressive coward you are.   :M

Oh, fuck off, Scrap. You started this one and you know it.

You've been doing the passive-aggressive thing for years now and you know it. Little things like that 'odeot' moniker. Don't try to hide by claiming it's all me using the admin panel. You're not some choir boy - they'd never admit you.

You started it months ago you hypocritical scumbag. In fact I saw you admitting to it in the comment on his karma negging you fucking idiot. You do this because as Admin you can exert more power and influence, on your aged person's retirement home of a forum, by ignoring the member restrictions of time limits of members and neg karma Scrap excessively by abusing your Admin panel. It is you being you and starting shit as a member and retaliating to the pushback as an Admin. You are weak and slimy. Not an adult and not a man. Worm.

You really need to start controlling your butthurt, Al. You know this can't end well. It never does. Your head will hurt and there will be a dozen illegible tirades here, and you'll need to buy more brandy, and... Think about your heart. You need to take care of it. Lots of people care for you and they're worried about you. Well, I'm not one of them, of course, and I can't think of anyone else, but I'm sure there will be someone, somewhere. Maybe.

The worm roars and descends into inconsequentials.
The truth is that YOU are butthurt and it is not even up for question. Your actions dictate you the degree of butthurt.
You argue as a member and when you get butthurt you threaten or take action as an Administrator. We have all seen it.We know these are actions of butthurt.
I KNOW you project all your pettiness and cowardly traits away from you and onto others, but that is because you are a slimy worm.
You KNOW how terrible person you really are and you simply do not want to own it. You are weak and weaselly, Odeon.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #110 on: December 15, 2018, 05:15:59 AM »
Poor, Al, that's just gotta hurt. All that bitterness and butthurt. You should try one of those mindfulness exercises. They're supposedly easy to follow.

- Albert Einstein