Educational

Author Topic: Ahh. Some of the terrorists attacking the United States have been identified.  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Aww how sweet! You see me everywhere now. You must be smitten. :P
Not really. you look exactly like her, this is what you get to look forward to when you get older fatbaby. hahaha

:skywarp:

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
That's why we need to shrink the size of federal government and be more involved in how it is run, Richard. Of course you have no control over something if you aren't paying attention to it.
Even if you think you have control, you really don't. Money has control, you can muster up all your little voice of opposition all you want.

It wont do anything

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
Aww how sweet! You see me everywhere now. You must be smitten. :P
Not really. you look exactly like her, this is what you get to look forward to when you get older fatbaby. hahaha

Not quite, Ricky Retardo. She looks better than you and has a job and a steady income. You are so jealous. :D
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
first order of business you would stamp out as a congresswoman, is hunger.

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
first order of business you would stamp out as a congresswoman, is hunger.

:autism:

You just aren't as funny as you were before.

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
I wasn't trying to be funny. its a fact, that's exactly what you would do

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
I wasn't trying to be funny. its a fact, that's exactly what you would do

No I wouldn't. I would stamp out corruption after stamping on you. :)

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
you were born for this. pick up your banjo and walk in barefoot, Liz. every congress person says they would stamp out corruption

good fucking job

haha

TheoK

Ricardus stultissimus est  :autism:

Offline Bastet

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
you were born for this. pick up your banjo and walk in barefoot, Liz. every congress person says they would stamp out corruption

good fucking job

haha

Well I would try which is more than what you do. You don't like effort, do you? Neither do I, but I must make an effort to have the life I want.

Offline Parts

• The Mad
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Who are you?
Is there any Amendment these bastards don't infringe upon?

Well they say everyone needs a hobby
"Eat it up.  Wear it out.  Make it do or do without." 

'People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.'
George Bernard Shaw

TheoK

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
That's why we need to shrink the size of federal government and be more involved in how it is run, Richard. Of course you have no control over something if you aren't paying attention to it.
Even if you think you have control, you really don't. Money has control, you can muster up all your little voice of opposition all you want.

It wont do anything

Money means nothing if the majority gets angry and takes it from you.

Again Richard, this is you. http://www.hulu.com/watch/19280

If you're just absolutely convinced there is nothing you can do, defeat is imminent, you have no power or voice, and you don't understand what this country is actually about... then shut the fuck up and get out of the way. Let the real patriots and citizens take care of you.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2013, 05:56:15 PM by RageBeoulve »
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
You can add New Jersey Governor and potential presidential candidate  Chris Christie to the list he says that criticizing the NSA's domestic spying operation is dangerous and can inhibit the federal government’s ability to stop terrorism.  What a dick and to think I was starting to think he wasn't that bad for a Republican 
Link

Thank you for the info, Parts. Everything helps.

"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Jesse

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Money means nothing if the majority gets angry and takes it from you.

Again Richard, this is you. http://www.hulu.com/watch/19280

If you're just absolutely convinced there is nothing you can do, defeat is imminent, you have no power or voice, and you don't understand what this country is actually about... then shut the fuck up and get out of the way. Let the real patriots and citizens take care of you.
True. but the majority, do not run the country. Wealthy people do, ever hear of some no name fuck or some guy washing dishes one day and the next hes a congressman? nope. you have to first, have money. to run an election, etc

basically money to buy your spot in this game. say all of this nonsence to get elected and then, once you are in Washington fall in line with the more senior members of your party. sure you can kick scream and have your little temper tantrum on the floors of congress and symbolically unveil your long ass scroll of what a perfect world should be, but in reality this is ALL for show. once your done guess what? nothing happens. because the house speaker is the guy calling the shots and HE doesn't give a fuck

Nothing in this system will ever change, unless there is a complete and total collapse of the current government.
If you think you can get up enough support to change the system, even if you DO it still wont change.

Americans are to in love with tradition. and doing business as usual, If you seriously think you can get enough "patriots" IE the common pesents of the land to overhaul the entire system then you are more dumber than I thought. It will never happen, average joes do not make laws, or the rules. Rich people do

Show me a society where middle class actually run the country. sure they in power might talk about the middle class all the fucking time, but your seriously delusional if you think the middle class have any say so in any way shape or form. They don't

And I'm a Taoist. I could give a fuck about things because I know it will take care of itself, I don't try to alter anythings path anymore because that would be unnatural. And I am about living in harmony with nature