Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32765 times)

Blasted

Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #810 on: June 24, 2009, 08:36:07 AM »
I used to be miserable and depressed a lot. Saw docs, took meds but nothing really worked.

Then I figured out that my life sucked and if I was sick of being miserable and depressed, only one person could change that, me.

I think sometimes people convince themselves that they don't deserve to be happy or content enough to get out of a funk, It isn't easy but it's one of those take one step at a time kind of things and don't look to far into the future. Sort of like, what can I do right now to make me more happy. Don't think any further than that.

Being depressed is one thing, loathing yourself is another.  It is not that easy to like, let alone love yourself.  I bet the more she hates herself and her looks, the more depressed she gets.  Although maybe I'm just filtering this too much through my own feelings.  

The supp pocket is angry.  :zoinks:

I think she's depressed and being irritable and short-tempered and having all these negative thoughts about herself is part of that.

Fionæ, why did you stop taking your anti-depressants?  Was it because of side effects or did you just think you didn't need them anymore?

I think shes just being ridiculous. The only one that can change anything about you, IS YOU halebopp. Quit being an idiot, get off your ass, and fucking do something about it!

Life doesn't wait for you.

Not everyone is strong enough to do that though  ;)

Sure they are. They just need to give themselves a chance. Look at me man!

I started out as a tiny, girly, weak little spaz that got fucked with by his peers constantly. I had no talents to speak of, and I dropped out of school.

I realized the secret though, later. Its the DESCISION in your mind that makes you strong. You DECIDE to be strong and nothing can stop you.  :indeed:

True.  However you are strong mentally and are pretty solid in whatever you do.  Some people just lack that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #811 on: June 24, 2009, 08:40:02 AM »
I used to be miserable and depressed a lot. Saw docs, took meds but nothing really worked.

Then I figured out that my life sucked and if I was sick of being miserable and depressed, only one person could change that, me.

I think sometimes people convince themselves that they don't deserve to be happy or content enough to get out of a funk, It isn't easy but it's one of those take one step at a time kind of things and don't look to far into the future. Sort of like, what can I do right now to make me more happy. Don't think any further than that.

Being depressed is one thing, loathing yourself is another.  It is not that easy to like, let alone love yourself.  I bet the more she hates herself and her looks, the more depressed she gets.  Although maybe I'm just filtering this too much through my own feelings.  

I think she's depressed and being irritable and short-tempered and having all these negative thoughts about herself is part of that.

Fionæ, why did you stop taking your anti-depressants?  Was it because of side effects or did you just think you didn't need them anymore?

I think shes just being ridiculous. The only one that can change anything about you, IS YOU halebopp. Quit being an idiot, get off your ass, and fucking do something about it!

I started out as a tiny, girly, weak little spaz that got fucked with by his peers constantly. I had no talents to speak of, and I dropped out of school.

I realized the secret though, later. Its the DESCISION in your mind that makes you strong. You DECIDE to be strong and nothing can stop you.  :indeed:

True.  However you are strong mentally and are pretty solid in whatever you do.  Some people just lack that.

Keep talkin like that and you're gettin a 'pankin.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Blasted

« Reply #812 on: June 24, 2009, 08:42:59 AM »

:toporly:

Can I get one anyway?  :zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #813 on: June 24, 2009, 08:43:46 AM »

Only if you're naked.  :eyelash:
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #814 on: June 24, 2009, 08:48:47 AM »

*strips*

:zoinks:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #815 on: June 24, 2009, 08:50:39 AM »

*strips*

:-[

:eyebrows:
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #816 on: June 24, 2009, 08:54:25 AM »

*strips*

You're not the only one who's blushing... in certain parts  :eyelash:

Apologies Fiona  :green:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #817 on: June 24, 2009, 09:03:40 AM »

*strips*

You're not the only one who's blushing... in certain parts  :eyelash:

Apologies Fiona  :green:

Mother of god.  :o
I will never stop...

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #818 on: June 24, 2009, 11:32:44 AM »
These two have taken the place of Lucifer and Odeon as far as forum flirting goes.   Its pretty great lol.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #819 on: June 24, 2009, 11:33:48 AM »
These two have taken the place of Lucifer and Odeon as far as forum flirting goes.   Its pretty great lol.

Teehee.
I will never stop...

Offline earthboundmisfit

• Mayhem of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #820 on: June 24, 2009, 11:57:48 AM »

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #821 on: June 24, 2009, 12:05:27 PM »
I will never stop...

Blasted

« Reply #822 on: June 24, 2009, 12:15:03 PM »
 :lol:

Offline Alex179

• Prince, General
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Socially retarded
« Reply #823 on: June 24, 2009, 12:17:23 PM »
Super Troopers was freaking great.
:P   Internets are super serious.

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #824 on: June 24, 2009, 01:21:08 PM »
^More of these? lol

Fiona, sorry you feel so down. It is awful to feel that way. Killing yourself is not an option, my doctor always tells me that if I'm feeling sad.

You are not the only one to feel ugly. I don't post photos of myself on the internet very often because I feel ugly a lot of the time. I just feel that no one needs to see that!

But now I am quite used to being ugly and I don't care who thinks it in rl anymore. I used to have other kids tell me to my face that I was ugly when I was at school. I still feel annoyed by it but there is nothing I can do except get on with things now.

You have had loads of people tell you that you are pretty. Does that not have any value to you?

I wish you felt happier about yourself. But you are in charge of that.

I have found that it is virtually impossible to judge one's own or anyone else's personality because there are so many facets. You have shown many good facets. GA has told me a few times that he thinks you are a good person, worth getting to know.

You are right, it does take effort to get people to like you. It is the same for everyone. It may seem that it is easier for certain people to get others to like them - effortless even - but they still have to make the effort, they probably do that in different ways, though. There is also trying to make too much effort. I have done this in the past and it scares people away.

Self esteem is important and if you have none it is probably a good idea to see a psych about it. Not for pills but to talk about what you feel and get some advice on what you can do to feel better.

You have probably had someone tell you all this before but I still hope that this helps you.
It is a lot harder if you are above average looking, which I guess is at the root of Fiona's problem. People have far greater expectations on meeting you, which of course are very difficult to match. Though in all honesty I reckon the best trick is to move abroad to another culture, seen an Aspie really get away with it all year as every social mistake got put down to him being French. Might be worth a try.

Dude, I'm not "above average looking". I might seem that way from those good pics, but like HELL i'm going to post a bad one to prove my point. You'll have to take my word for it.
So you recorded all those Youtube videos loads of times over to ensure that you shined from every angle? Doubt it somewhat. I think you have listened too much to people saying you look bad, I guess when a lie gets repeated enough times, it becomes truth to the listener.