Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32776 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #780 on: March 15, 2009, 10:26:42 AM »
would you send me a picture of you naked?
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #781 on: March 15, 2009, 10:31:37 AM »
Lit already posted a nude. I won't. :P
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #782 on: March 15, 2009, 11:33:37 AM »
purdy please.
Misunderstood.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #783 on: March 15, 2009, 12:46:01 PM »
Nah, I'll pass.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #784 on: April 01, 2009, 06:39:00 AM »
I had a lovely time last week.  You were fabulous- everything I'd hoped, and more.  But how come you never called me back?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #785 on: June 22, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »
^More of these? lol

Fiona, sorry you feel so down. It is awful to feel that way. Killing yourself is not an option, my doctor always tells me that if I'm feeling sad.

You are not the only one to feel ugly. I don't post photos of myself on the internet very often because I feel ugly a lot of the time. I just feel that no one needs to see that!

But now I am quite used to being ugly and I don't care who thinks it in rl anymore. I used to have other kids tell me to my face that I was ugly when I was at school. I still feel annoyed by it but there is nothing I can do except get on with things now.

You have had loads of people tell you that you are pretty. Does that not have any value to you?

I wish you felt happier about yourself. But you are in charge of that.

I have found that it is virtually impossible to judge one's own or anyone else's personality because there are so many facets. You have shown many good facets. GA has told me a few times that he thinks you are a good person, worth getting to know.

You are right, it does take effort to get people to like you. It is the same for everyone. It may seem that it is easier for certain people to get others to like them - effortless even - but they still have to make the effort, they probably do that in different ways, though. There is also trying to make too much effort. I have done this in the past and it scares people away.

Self esteem is important and if you have none it is probably a good idea to see a psych about it. Not for pills but to talk about what you feel and get some advice on what you can do to feel better.

You have probably had someone tell you all this before but I still hope that this helps you.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #786 on: June 22, 2009, 08:35:22 PM »
^More of these? lol

Fiona, sorry you feel so down. It is awful to feel that way. Killing yourself is not an option, my doctor always tells me that if I'm feeling sad.

You are not the only one to feel ugly. I don't post photos of myself on the internet very often because I feel ugly a lot of the time. I just feel that no one needs to see that!

But now I am quite used to being ugly and I don't care who thinks it in rl anymore. I used to have other kids tell me to my face that I was ugly when I was at school. I still feel annoyed by it but there is nothing I can do except get on with things now.

You have had loads of people tell you that you are pretty. Does that not have any value to you?

I have found that it is virtually impossible to judge one's own or anyone else's personality because there are so many facets. You have shown many good facets. GA has told me a few times that he thinks you are a good person, worth getting to know.

You are right, it does take effort to get people to like you. It is the same for everyone. It may seem that it is easier for certain people to get others to like them - effortless even - but they still have to make the effort, they probably do that in different ways, though. There is also trying to make too much effort. I have done this in the past and it scares people away.

Self esteem is important and if you have none it is probably a good idea to see a psych about it. Not for pills but to talk about what you feel and get some advice on what you can do to feel better.

You have probably had someone tell you all this before but I still hope that this helps you.
It is a lot harder if you are above average looking, which I guess is at the root of Fiona's problem. People have far greater expectations on meeting you, which of course are very difficult to match. Though in all honesty I reckon the best trick is to move abroad to another culture, seen an Aspie really get away with it all year as every social mistake got put down to him being French. Might be worth a try.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #787 on: June 22, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »
^More of these? lol

It is a lot harder if you are above average looking, which I guess is at the root of Fiona's problem. People have far greater expectations on meeting you, which of course are very difficult to match. Though in all honesty I reckon the best trick is to move abroad to another culture, seen an Aspie really get away with it all year as every social mistake got put down to him being French. Might be worth a try.

I'm a pretty cute guy and I don't seem to have anything up my ass about it. ???
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Christopher McCandless

• Wild Wanderer of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • "I HAVE HAD A HAPPY LIFE AND THANK THE LORD. GOODB
    • Into the Wild
« Reply #788 on: June 22, 2009, 08:44:58 PM »
^More of these? lol

I'm a pretty cute guy and I don't seem to have anything up my ass about it. ???
It really depends in which environment you find yourself in - in my one any tiny subtlety they go after. Mind, I am surrounded by middle class twats.

TheoK

« Reply #789 on: June 23, 2009, 02:58:30 AM »
:eyebrow:

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #790 on: June 23, 2009, 03:19:07 AM »
It is difficult to get a satisfactory photo. I have seen pics of people who look good at any angle, even when they make funny faces. I think Soph is one of those people. :) I think my favourite picture of you, Fiona, is where you are dressed as Link.

I tried to take a photo of myself that I would be happy with posting on here but I gave up after a while. I got tired, heh.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

TheoK

« Reply #791 on: June 23, 2009, 03:29:13 AM »
It's nothing wrong with her looks but with her behavior and ideas. Well, that's her headache.

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #792 on: June 23, 2009, 04:57:07 AM »
I don't know if its the same in NZ as it is over here in Oz, but it isn't socially acceptable to talk about how good looking you are as that is seen as being vain or stuck up.

TheoK

« Reply #793 on: June 23, 2009, 05:13:03 AM »
I don't know if its the same in NZ as it is over here in Oz, but it isn't socially acceptable to talk about how good looking you are as that is seen as being vain or stuck up.

It's probaly about the same everywhere. Though in Sweden it's actually worse to claim that you're intelligent and well educated (even if you are) than saying that you're good looking etc etc.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #794 on: June 23, 2009, 01:23:18 PM »

It's probaly about the same everywhere. Though in Sweden it's actually worse to claim that you're intelligent and well educated (even if you are) than saying that you're good looking etc etc.

Agreed. Here everyone needs to be "equal" in everything.

- Albert Einstein