Author Topic: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything  (Read 32776 times)

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Ask the "uppity cunt" anything
« Reply #795 on: June 23, 2009, 01:35:16 PM »
It is difficult to get a satisfactory photo. I have seen pics of people who look good at any angle, even when they make funny faces. I think Soph is one of those people. :) I think my favourite picture of you, Fiona, is where you are dressed as Link.

I tried to take a photo of myself that I would be happy with posting on here but I gave up after a while. I got tired, heh.

It isn't as hard when you're taking it yourself as opposed to pics others take.

This is true, but there's only so much a picture of someone can lie, even a good one (unless it's been photoshopped or something obviously). From the pics you've posted, you can't possibly look shit.

Oh and I'm good-looking AND intelligent  :moon:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #796 on: June 23, 2009, 01:36:31 PM »
I think Soph is one of those people. :)

You must have either been looking at the wrong pictures, or you have some crazy ideas of what looks good  :lol:

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #797 on: June 24, 2009, 06:42:00 AM »
I don't know if its the same in NZ as it is over here in Oz, but it isn't socially acceptable to talk about how good looking you are as that is seen as being vain or stuck up.

Whats that got to do with any shit i've said?

Truthfully? Quite a bit. About half your posts are about your, or other people's looks.

I'm just telling you what I see. :zoinks:
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #798 on: June 24, 2009, 06:48:37 AM »
Fiona, I've asked you this question before, but you never answered it.

How come you talk back and forth more with the guys here, than the girls?

Also, I've noticed, anytime I make a comment, you immediately see it as a negative. As with most comments.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #799 on: June 24, 2009, 06:50:51 AM »

Also, I've noticed, anytime I make a comment, you immediately see it as a negative. As with most comments.

I've also noticed that. Maybe its cause she just wants to play vidya gaems with some boys? :lol:

Wow bipbopp. You minused me for THAT? You're a wimp. :zoinks:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:07:52 AM by RageBeoulve »
I will never stop...

Offline Eclair

• Official Treat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #800 on: June 24, 2009, 07:11:56 AM »

I did answer it. Might take a while to find it though. I see pretty much any comment as negative for some reason, probably because i'm used to it.

I don't know if its the same in NZ as it is over here in Oz, but it isn't socially acceptable to talk about how good looking you are as that is seen as being vain or stuck up.

Well i'm assuming you mean how good looking you're NOT also? If thats the case you can kiss my arse. I'm not holding my pain inside on a free for all forum because it's not socially acceptable  ::)

Maybe you did answer it. Probably told me to fuck off or something ;)

Maybe you think people think you are ugly, when really you are just mean to them IRL and they think you are pretty and stuck up?

Cranky seems like your normal demeanor.

Anyway, before you have a meldown at me, I'm just saying it because it happens a lot to me. People assume because you are reasonably attractive (but are standoffish because of the AS), that you are just a stuck up bitch.

Maybe....or maybe you are just a stuck up bitch AS or not?  ;D

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #801 on: June 24, 2009, 07:14:12 AM »
Whatever, be miserable, it's you life.

Blasted

« Reply #802 on: June 24, 2009, 07:22:45 AM »
Some people can't help being miserable.  I get pretty gloomy myself.  Also self-esteem is wonderfully easy to lose but takes ages to rebuild.  If it makes her feel better to rant here, why not? 

TheoK

« Reply #803 on: June 24, 2009, 07:45:07 AM »
The supp pocket is angry.  :zoinks:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #804 on: June 24, 2009, 07:57:26 AM »

I think she's depressed and being irritable and short-tempered and having all these negative thoughts about herself is part of that.

Fionæ, why did you stop taking your anti-depressants?  Was it because of side effects or did you just think you didn't need them anymore?

Offline Phlexor

• Useful Idiot of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Less Than Meets The Eye
« Reply #805 on: June 24, 2009, 08:17:06 AM »
I used to be miserable and depressed a lot. Saw docs, took meds but nothing really worked.

Then I figured out that my life sucked and if I was sick of being miserable and depressed, only one person could change that, me.

I think sometimes people convince themselves that they don't deserve to be happy or content enough to get out of a funk, It isn't easy but it's one of those take one step at a time kind of things and don't look to far into the future. Sort of like, what can I do right now to make me more happy. Don't think any further than that.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #806 on: June 24, 2009, 08:20:20 AM »

I think she's depressed and being irritable and short-tempered and having all these negative thoughts about herself is part of that.

Fionæ, why did you stop taking your anti-depressants?  Was it because of side effects or did you just think you didn't need them anymore?

I think shes just being ridiculous. The only one that can change anything about you, IS YOU halebopp. Quit being an idiot, get off your ass, and fucking do something about it!

Life doesn't wait for you.
I will never stop...

TheoK

« Reply #807 on: June 24, 2009, 08:27:20 AM »

She won't be less angry or depressed by treating her fellow Aspies like shit or fixating on people's looks.

Blasted

« Reply #808 on: June 24, 2009, 08:28:09 AM »
I used to be miserable and depressed a lot. Saw docs, took meds but nothing really worked.

Then I figured out that my life sucked and if I was sick of being miserable and depressed, only one person could change that, me.

I think sometimes people convince themselves that they don't deserve to be happy or content enough to get out of a funk, It isn't easy but it's one of those take one step at a time kind of things and don't look to far into the future. Sort of like, what can I do right now to make me more happy. Don't think any further than that.

Being depressed is one thing, loathing yourself is another.  It is not that easy to like, let alone love yourself.  I bet the more she hates herself and her looks, the more depressed she gets.  Although maybe I'm just filtering this too much through my own feelings.  

The supp pocket is angry.  :zoinks:

Fionæ, why did you stop taking your anti-depressants?  Was it because of side effects or did you just think you didn't need them anymore?

I think shes just being ridiculous. The only one that can change anything about you, IS YOU halebopp. Quit being an idiot, get off your ass, and fucking do something about it!

Not everyone is strong enough to do that though  ;)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #809 on: June 24, 2009, 08:30:49 AM »

Being depressed is one thing, loathing yourself is another.  It is not that easy to like, let alone love yourself.  I bet the more she hates herself and her looks, the more depressed she gets.  Although maybe I'm just filtering this too much through my own feelings.  

The supp pocket is angry.  :zoinks:

Fionæ, why did you stop taking your anti-depressants?  Was it because of side effects or did you just think you didn't need them anymore?

Not everyone is strong enough to do that though  ;)

Sure they are. They just need to give themselves a chance. Look at me man!

I started out as a tiny, girly, weak little spaz that got fucked with by his peers constantly. I had no talents to speak of, and I dropped out of school.

I realized the secret though, later. Its the DESCISION in your mind that makes you strong. You DECIDE to be strong and nothing can stop you.  :indeed:
I will never stop...