Author Topic: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...  (Read 16771 times)

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...
« on: November 18, 2006, 04:11:19 PM »

... get a helmet!

Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline Nomaken

• The Anti-Fuck
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 04:29:49 PM »
I'm a little tipsy so you are going to get the questions from the part of my mind i try to keep away from the keyboard while on this forum:

If you were to cum in a girls mouth, would you be willing to taste it when you kiss her afterwards?
And as always, these are simply my worthless opinions.
Reverence is fine, Sanctity is silly.
We're all fucked, it helps to remember that.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 04:38:27 PM »
Whos that girl on your avatar?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 04:40:45 PM »
I'm a little tipsy so you are going to get the questions from the part of my mind i try to keep away from the keyboard while on this forum:

If you were to cum in a girls mouth, would you be willing to taste it when you kiss her afterwards?

You make it sound as if I've never done that. Curious ...

oh, try to let the real you peak out more often.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 04:57:28 PM by DirtDawg »
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 04:45:46 PM »
Whos that girl on your avatar?

Evangeline Lilly

My last job was portrait photography. I constantly looked at promo photo shoots that modeling agencies produce for ideas to "steal" or adapt to my own style, for use in our studio. I think she's now on TV.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 04:49:12 PM by DirtDawg »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 05:38:54 PM »
What has been the most interesting experience of your life?

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 05:51:46 PM »
And btw- do I have to climb up your arse to ask you questions?   :laugh:

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 06:02:21 PM »
That's easy. My kids are an enimga that I'm still trying to figure out.

The first sight of my son was easily the most amazing thing that I've ever experienced. I was immediately marked as a wierdo by the nursing staff, because I refused to cut the umbilical cord. I told them I didn't want THAT symbolic imagery between my wife and I. I did not want to be the person responsible for her being "disconnected" from her child.

I'll add some more thoughts later. It's time to start our Saturday night routine.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 06:05:06 PM »
The first sight of my son was easily the most amazing thing that I've ever experienced. I was immediately marked as a wierdo by the nursing staff, because I refused to cut the umbilical cord. I told them I didn't want THAT symbolic imagery between my wife and I. I did not want to be the person responsible for her being "disconnected" from her child.

I did exactly the same thing when my son was born. I refused to cut the cord. They are the pros, for crying out loud, and I don't give a shit about the symbol value.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 06:49:18 PM »
And btw- do I have to climb up your arse to ask you questions?   :laugh:

Well, I think it depends on the questions and, also, on how much detail your answer requires.

:evillaugh:

Also, I have been trying to find a way to use that pic for something disgusting for a long time.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 07:27:50 PM by DirtDawg »

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 06:52:14 PM »

I did exactly the same thing when my son was born. I refused to cut the cord. They are the pros, for crying out loud, and I don't give a shit about the symbol value.

It isnt that hard to do, it kinda pisses me off that they don't ask the woman that just gave birth if she'd like to do it.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 07:18:52 PM »
What has been the most interesting experience of your life?

Going back to this question for a few minutes ...

I have put up the answer that everyone with kids expects, but it's true. Even though it seems like a cop-out, pat response to an evocative question, I can't state it any more strongly. My kids are IT!

I have done some fun stuff in my life, starting in music at fifteen, hiding my age, playing country music in a bar and, eventually moving into the sound reinforcement end of concerts shows. Taking long tour contracts with stars, living like I was on vacation the whole time, traveling all over the USA and Canada making music, some studio work, celebrity charity events, building my own KICK ASS sound system, and carrying a camera around my neck the whole time was "interesting", but none of it compares to the creation of life.

When the music business gobbled me up and spit me out, leaving me without any interest in continuing, I took a long vacation and switched to my camera for a way to make a living. I started learning more about people portraits at a job taking pics of families and that lead to a 'permanent studio' job, instead of a traveling job for the first time in my life. It was a large company and I had to take lots of pics, but there were moments were I got a little reminder of why I put up with all the asshole customers and evil bosses, often enough to keep going. The parent's faces ...

The look on a proud Mom's face when she sees what I've done with her kids pics is priceless. I enjoyed that reaction so much that I stayed with that company for many years. I worked damned hard for myself, outside the company also, but I kept coming back to the gravy job.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 07:20:24 PM »

It isnt that hard to do, it kinda pisses me off that they don't ask the woman that just gave birth if she'd like to do it.

my wife gets to reach between her legs and pull the baby out once the baby has at least their shoulders out.

i cut the cord with my second.  after my first i was in la-la land.
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2006, 07:24:49 PM »

Exactly! They don't ask ... they just assume. I guess it's the only thing they can think of to include the sperm donor, since he already did his little part and won't be needed again for a while. I considered it somewhat of an insult, although, I do understand that there are plenty of women who don't have the love of a decent man at that time. (I'm including myself in the decent category)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2006, 07:27:41 PM »
They put up a screen and I could not even see her come out.  I was disappointed, but it was something about keeping the field sterile, I think.  It would not have bothered me to see her come out of my abdomen, but apparently it freaks some people out to see themselves be cut open.  They handed her to my husband since my arms were strapped down as if I was on a cross.  I had to tell him how to soothe her, because he had never held such a young baby before.

The doctor cut the cord because it was wrapped around her neck four times.