Educational

Author Topic: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...  (Read 16772 times)

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Postwhore Beyond The Pale
  • Do me.
Re: Before you climb up my ass, with a list of questions ...
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2006, 06:54:28 PM »
dawg, how did you get so much karma in so little time?
Misunderstood.

Offline DirtDawg

• Insensitive Oaf and Earthworm Whisperer
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Last rays of the last days
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2006, 07:14:22 PM »
hmmm ... dunno. Probably the tree fucking pic. Ya gotta admit ... that was a great find!

I'm also proud of the clever way I opened this thread.

:laugh:
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2006, 07:15:55 PM »
unfortunately i had + you over something else, before i wandered accross that tree picture.  which, btw, was fucking hilarious.
Misunderstood.

Scrapheap

« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2006, 07:50:05 PM »
hmmm ... dunno. Probably the tree fucking pic. Ya gotta admit ... that was a great find!

I'm also proud of the clever way I opened this thread.

:laugh:

Where is the tree fucking pic?? I missed it!  :grrr:

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2006, 08:14:29 PM »
in the make someone laugh thread.
games forum
Misunderstood.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2006, 04:43:20 AM »

Possibly because all the bitching about it reminds people that the karma function is there  :laugh:

I've 'yayed' dirtdawg a few times- for making me laugh (the fucking trees post for example), for backing up his words when he's been called on them instead of running away (the veg stealing comments for example), and basically because I find his posts refreshing.  And if that sounds too much like sucking his cock I personally don't give a fuck.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2006, 07:12:23 PM »
Thank you, PI for ... ummm ... all of that.

I + you.
Jimi Hendrix: When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. 

Ghandi: Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

The end result of life's daily pain and suffering, trials and failures, tears and laughter, readings and listenings is an accumulation of wisdom in its purest form.

purposefulinsanity

« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2006, 04:11:04 AM »
Do you ever sleep?

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2006, 04:59:06 AM »
Will you get rid of Hendrix and bring back the hot girl?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2006, 09:46:46 AM »
Do you ever sleep?

Yes, but not in a traditional sense. I take catnaps, usually a couple of times per day.

My current working theory is that I may have fucked myself up, during my early years, by trying to force my body into a routine of sleep whoring at prescribed times, which never worked. Having a "normal" sleep routine has never fit me. Sure, I could pass out, just fine, with alcohol and get six or seven hours of sleep, everyday, and I did that every time I had a regular day job, but I don't drink alcohol anymore and I'm much stronger against stresses for lack of it. I am a problem drinker.

You know, there are two kinds of problem drinkers in this world, those who drink too much and those who drink too little. I drink too little, in the sense that I am very sensitive to alcohol, so a beer or two or three almost every night was a strong dose to me, and I did it regularly, over the years. Usually seven or eight within five or six hours  (a big night out, for instsance )  is enough for me to pass out. I could never have kept up with the likes of Kevv or Dragonshagger, the Night Knight.

Following with my theory, it seems that my body clock ignores the sun to a large degree, or maybe fights it, and takes its own course. I think, that I have a roughly thirty two to thirty four hour cycle (really a drag trying to work a nine to five job) and during that time I need to get about six to eight hours of sleep, when I'm healthy, which sort of translates into about three, two or three hour naps. I can't ignore the sun, completely, though, because it's too loud to sleep through during the day.

Without drinking alcohol or taking some kind of powerful sleep drug, I have never gotten more that five hours straight sleep in my entire adult life. I used to try sleeping pills over and over, until I realized that my body was fighting them with enough adrenaline to give me the shakes. After giving up all that doctoring crap and letting nature rule, I have been much better off. Usually after three or four hours downtime, I'm good again for another twenty or so.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 10:49:44 AM by DirtDawg »

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2006, 09:49:58 AM »

Yes, but probably not the same pic and most definitely not before I get the red burned off my new Hendrix CD.

Offline DirtDawg

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2007, 12:07:51 PM »
Evangeline followed by Jimi and for the new year, a short lived adaptation from The House Of Flying Daggers (cool movies).

How about this, for now, Odeon?

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

YOU ASSHOLE!!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 11:33:50 PM by DirtDawg »

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2007, 03:06:54 PM »
Evangeline followed by Jimi and for the new year, a short lived adaptation from The House Of Flying Daggers (cool movies).

How about this, for now, Odeon?

Very nice.  :heart:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline McGiver

• Hetero sexist tragedy
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Do me.
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2007, 03:15:45 PM »
too bad the best part of her body is covered with ink.
Misunderstood.

Litigious

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2007, 03:24:12 PM »
No, the best part isn't on the picture at all.  :eyebrows: