Author Topic: "I Woke Up Gay"  (Read 1544 times)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: "I Woke Up Gay"
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 06:10:18 PM »
I wonder if all minds start out as inherently bisexual and set themselves as a specific orientation as it matures.

If that were the case, why do you suppose 9 out of 10 land on hetero?
The retarded biological drive to breed?
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2012, 07:21:31 PM »
I wonder if all minds start out as inherently bisexual and set themselves as a specific orientation as it matures.

If that were the case, why do you suppose 9 out of 10 land on hetero?
The retarded biological drive to breed?

Likely that. I'd attribute it to brain's management of hormones, which in most cases reflects on the physical sex of the body when it starts maturing. But like I said, I was only thinking about the possibility. If not that, then I wonder how having a stroke would cause someone to switch from straight to gay? It implies some physical part of the brain is determining sexual orientation. To be able to switch would also imply that this part is capable of exhibiting both initially. IDK really. :dunno:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 07:23:47 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2012, 07:35:26 PM »
I like your theory, but calling the urge to breed "retarded" is retarded, unless you are an amoeba.  :)

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2012, 07:40:05 PM »
I like your theory, but calling the urge to breed "retarded" is retarded, unless you are an amoeba.  :)
I know plenty of non-amoebas who were very, very much retarded in their urges to breed.  :P
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2012, 07:44:18 PM »
Could be more strange. You could say it's the utterly meaningless drive to replicate sophisticated factories of complex molecular machines. :zoinks:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2012, 07:49:07 PM »
It's retarded because it's giving into the evil of nature

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2012, 02:29:05 PM »
Lots of people with brain injuries do not suddenly become gay, myself included, so I don't tend to believe his turn to homosexuality is caused by brain injury.

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2012, 02:34:25 PM »
Everyone I woke up meadow. what should I do
:skywarp:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2012, 02:44:37 PM »
Since we're making far fetched conclusions here, I'd like to say I've come to the conclusion that homosexuality is a degenerate condition caused by accidental inbreeding.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2012, 02:50:49 PM »
I think it's most likely related to the hormonal environment in the womb, although I'm not sure. I'm convinced it is mainly hormones though

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 03:01:49 PM »
Since we're making far fetched conclusions here, I'd like to say I've come to the conclusion that homosexuality is a degenerate condition caused by accidental inbreeding.

Homophobe. :orly:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2012, 03:14:15 PM »

Not at all. It's a generalization, but a better conclusion would be a degenerate stupid gene caused by accidental inbreeding because there are as many straight moronic jerks as there are homosexual.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2012, 03:17:56 PM »

Not at all. It's a generalization, but a better conclusion would be a degenerate stupid gene caused by accidental inbreeding because there are as many straight moronic jerks as there are homosexual.

Degenerate stupid gene.

Accidental inbreeding.

Straight moronic jerks.

:hahaha:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2012, 03:45:08 PM »

Degenerate stupid gene.

Accidental inbreeding.

Straight moronic jerks.

Thanks Duke, I thought it funny too. Are you also Queer? That must be terribly hard for you out in farm, cow country.

Offline Phallacy

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #29 on: April 20, 2012, 03:59:01 PM »

Degenerate stupid gene.

Accidental inbreeding.

Straight moronic jerks.

Thanks Duke, I thought it funny too. Are you also Queer? That must be terribly hard for you out in farm, cow country.

I wouldn't consider myself queer, but I feel rather comfortable about my sexuality.