Educational

Author Topic: "I Woke Up Gay"  (Read 1529 times)

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
Re: "I Woke Up Gay"
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2012, 04:03:22 PM »
Wich is Foodsexual. eating it isnt enough, you want to fuck it.
:skywarp:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2012, 04:05:12 PM »
Since we're making far fetched conclusions here, I'd like to say I've come to the conclusion that homosexuality is a degenerate condition caused by accidental inbreeding.

Homophobe. :orly:

Not at all. It's a generalization, but a better conclusion would be a degenerate stupid gene caused by accidental inbreeding because there are as many straight moronic jerks as there are homosexual.

Degenerate stupid gene.

Accidental inbreeding.

Straight moronic jerks.

:hahaha:

Thanks Duke, I thought it funny too. Are you also Queer? That must be terribly hard for you out in farm, cow country.

I wouldn't consider myself queer, but I feel rather comfortable about my sexuality.

^ Which is why you feel so strongly about the sexuality of people who like transgender guys? :zoinks:

btw I think sexuality is too complex for there to be a "gay gene" or anything like that

midlifeaspie

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2012, 04:26:15 PM »
Since we're making far fetched conclusions here, I'd like to say I've come to the conclusion that homosexuality is a degenerate condition caused by accidental inbreeding.

Homophobe. :orly:

Not at all. It's a generalization, but a better conclusion would be a degenerate stupid gene caused by accidental inbreeding because there are as many straight moronic jerks as there are homosexual.

Degenerate stupid gene.

Accidental inbreeding.

Straight moronic jerks.

:hahaha:

Thanks Duke, I thought it funny too. Are you also Queer? That must be terribly hard for you out in farm, cow country.

I wouldn't consider myself queer, but I feel rather comfortable about my sexuality.

^ Which is why you feel so strongly about the sexuality of people who like transgender guys? :zoinks:

btw I think sexuality is too complex for there to be a "gay gene" or anything like that

I know one member of this site that has the "ghey gene".  :zoinks:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2012, 04:26:33 PM »
Lots of people with brain injuries do not suddenly become gay, myself included, so I don't tend to believe his turn to homosexuality is caused by brain injury.

Too. dumb. for. words.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2012, 06:01:48 PM »
Lots of people with brain injuries do not suddenly become gay, myself included, so I don't tend to believe his turn to homosexuality is caused by brain injury.

Too. dumb. for. words.

Out of the mouth of a true idiot. Accidental inbreeding results in aggressive moron syndrome based on scientific study you meet all criteria for.

Offline Phallacy

• Witchfinder General of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2012, 08:35:58 PM »

Too. dumb. for. words.

Out of the mouth of a true idiot. Accidental inbreeding results in aggressive moron syndrome based on scientific study you meet all criteria for.

Whoops! I just "accidentally" bred with my cousin! Now my child is an aggressive moron! :orly:

Offline wayne23

• one
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2012, 10:44:57 PM »
 :o

Offline El

• Unofficial Weird News Reporter of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2012, 08:04:44 AM »
Every time you demonstrate a lack of understanding of the basic principals of symbolic logic, god kills a kitten.
it is well known that PMS Elle is evil.
I think you'd fit in a 12" or at least a 16" firework mortar
You win this thread because that's most unsettling to even think about.

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2012, 10:02:01 AM »
Every time you demonstrate a lack of understanding of the basic principals of symbolic logic, god kills a kitten.

You'd better not challange MEADOW'S claims or else, Elle. Shes using science and shit like that.
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2012, 10:20:42 AM »

For the sake of kittens, I agree it's possible. You might just notice I said I don't tend to believe which does leave the door open for possibility.  ::)

Offline RageBeoulve

• Super sand nigger
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2012, 10:36:01 AM »

For the sake of kittens, I agree it's possible. You might just notice I said I don't tend to believe which does leave the door open for possibility.  ::)

Shes using some science shit. Look out!
"I’m fearless in my heart.
They will always see that in my eyes.
I am the passion; I am the warfare.
I will never stop...
always constant, accurate, and intense."

- Steve Vai, "The Audience is Listening"

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2012, 10:49:22 AM »

Shes using some science shit. Look out!

If this site is shut down it will be your fault as well as Odeon's for allowing you to break site policies in accordance with federal laws.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2012, 11:58:15 AM »
For the sake of kittens, I agree it's possible.

I want to plus you about a bazillion times for that.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.