Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 10534 times)

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
Re: Hilarious
« Reply #225 on: April 15, 2012, 10:36:55 PM »
And you don't have to listen to a damn thing I say.
No I do not. But when your position is that bodie and Callaway have an obligation to stand down and leave Meadow Troglodyte, or someone else, to throw feces unopposed you can expect me to tell you why I believe such a position is bullshit.
I don't want to run my own board and I don't want to be someone coming down from on high and determining that one person or one side should stop responding. I have an opinion but I can't enforce it and I have no problem with that.

Bringing Meadow's "humanity" into play in this thread while ignoring the "humanity" of those on the receiving end of Meadow's vitriol is just you once again applying differing standards to Meadow versus anyone arguing with her. Would you care to make a case for which posters here are not "human"?
I do have respect for Odeon being "the man" and making calls sometimes, or I wouldn't still be here. I'm out to balance that. Different roles in the group, and so what? Is your point that you believe one is inherently better than the other?
I have not ever picked someone to side with based on achieving a balance. That seems like an inherently flawed method to me. Let's see  :apondering: side A has 5x members and side B has 2x members, ergo I should support side B without regard to what positions they are promulgating because they are the underdogs*. When I do choose to jump on one side or the other it is most often due to actually agreeing with a position. Of course some of our pissing contests here are more visceral and less about issues. Meadow's charming style has made her own predicament primarily visceral from my perspective. It sure as hell did not start out that way.

*This is exactly what I see you doing in advocating for Meadow. As I stated before you would have done a crap job in negotiating an armistice.

You behave like a coward. It's that simple. If you or anyone else has issue with someone there's always the call out forum but no, you prefer to move as one in a group of abusers dumping your despicable waste on a single individual without rhyme or reason. You have the serious humanity problems there you need to take a look at.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2012, 10:41:17 PM »
I have been fair and decent to her throughout despite all.
Lie....

I didn't have to be friendly at all given all but gave her the benefit of the doubt and even when she turned and started telling tales like she's my closest friend and painting a very warped picture in her wake, I am still responding to her as a person. You are the liar, clearly.

You misread that post. I never said you were in a mental institution I was referring to myself! How many times must I explain that?! Also, anything I said about you was based on posts you have made.

DFG, it wasn't that but all that preceded it and other posts attempting to label me in so many ways that you did. You were wrong and any time you attempt to frame me that way I will disagree with you and your judgments of who you think I am.

I wasn't trying to offend you. I was trying to get the fighting to stop. I'm sorry about that. I won't bother anymore.

Yes, please do spare me your incredible bother to put me down while attempting to "make peace". Truth be told you remain an instigator and enjoy playing the field, clearly. Please, do me no favors if that is in fact what you call it.

Putting you down? I spoke the truth. Could what you mean be I simply refuse to see things your way. You certainly have a distorted viewpoint. You did say a lot of ugly assed things and you still refuse to admit it. That is the truth. I am not going to lie for you.

Don't talk about me in a disparaging manner all around the forum and expect me to sit quietly and take it. You are another who appears to be proficient with telling tall tales and when those tales are stated as facts against another individual it can be seen as slander. You don't know my business so stop speaking of me as if you do.

I can easily find all the crap you said about people. I will in 2 days. My school is more important than this.

You're a manipulator. It never ends with you. You aren't going to push me around not as an individual or as a group.

P7PSP

« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2012, 10:50:09 PM »
I have filed the issues with a group of three which also includes the FBI who handles Internet crimes and cyber bullying is one among several that have already been breeched here. You seem to think you are immune, as administrator of AspiesForFreedom, and stepping in to dictate this situation you have more been a witness to but now want to participate in telling me there's no jurisdiction in which to govern yours or anyone else's actions here. I've already filed with this organization and have added other information as it prompts me to do when needed.

And what about the rest of the world? You're going after people for attacking their own, but you too are attacking your own. Do you honestly think that bullying stops in the government? That corporations, that police forces, that bureaucrats, don't have their own forms of insidious bullying and suppression? Maybe you think the government will help you but it will not help all of us. So stand down, for fuck's sake, you've made your point here, now look at the problems in the bigger system.
I missed this post earlier Pyro. You are being more consistent than I gave you credit for. I still believe that your underdogs uber alles approach is seriously flawed.
You behave like a coward. It's that simple. If you or anyone else has issue with someone there's always the call out forum but no, you prefer to move as one in a group of abusers dumping your despicable waste on a single individual without rhyme or reason. You have the serious humanity problems there you need to take a look at.
You are the one who ran away from our callout you demented cunt.  :finger:

Do you need a reminder? http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,19543.0.html

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #228 on: April 15, 2012, 10:59:37 PM »
I've been over that. My photo has been stolen and here just more the same. You are the ones who need to stand down. Count how many you are and recognize I'm only one person forced to defend myself endlessly against all of you. Unbelievable!!

P7PSP

« Reply #229 on: April 15, 2012, 11:11:49 PM »
I've been over that. My photo has been stolen and here just more the same. You are the ones who need to stand down. Count how many you are and recognize I'm only one person forced to defend myself endlessly against all of you. Unbelievable!!
I was not even discussing anything with you. You seem to enjoy being a Martyr. You are not Horatio At The Bridge but keep playing it if it suits you. People have the option of laying off if that suits them. No one "needs" to stand down. If you want to be treated nice treat others nice. No big fucking mystery. Keep flinging shit all over and you will keep getting it back.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #230 on: April 15, 2012, 11:22:03 PM »
I was not even discussing anything with you. You seem to enjoy being a Martyr. You are not Horatio At The Bridge but keep playing it if it suits you. People have the option of laying off if that suits them. No one "needs" to stand down. If you want to be treated nice treat others nice. No big fucking mystery. Keep flinging shit all over and you will keep getting it back.

Go back and read what you wrote. You are in fact talking about me using my user name Meadow. That involves me so don't be surprised when I have something to say about it. You generally aren't worth addressing and why I don't as everything out of your mouth is meaningless dirt, to put it mildly.  :zombiefuck:

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #231 on: April 15, 2012, 11:22:17 PM »
I just watched the documentary that Cameron did on the Titanic.  Nicely done  :thumbup:

It's fab, isn't it? No Kate Winslet or leo Watsisname, but beautiful images.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #232 on: April 15, 2012, 11:23:14 PM »
Is the Nat Geo 100 year special any good?

The mag? I've bought it. It's nice but not revolutionary in any way.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #233 on: April 15, 2012, 11:24:14 PM »
What's your favorite documentary Pika?
No one asks me questions like this? (emo)

What is your favourite documentary, Bodie?

- Albert Einstein

P7PSP

« Reply #234 on: April 15, 2012, 11:54:03 PM »

Go back and read what you wrote. You are in fact talking about me using my user name Meadow. That involves me so don't be surprised when I have something to say about it. You generally aren't worth addressing and why I don't as everything out of your mouth is meaningless dirt, to put it mildly.  :zombiefuck:
What would surprise me is if you ever behaved decently and could keep up the act for more than a few days. I don't really care about your mental health issues, whether or not you have high blood pressure (mine was 119/69 last time it was checked) or whether this dervish behavior is going to result in a stroke for you. I don't particularly want that to happen but I wouldn't get all broken up if it did. You are a horrid nasty person and too far gone into it to ever stop being that way.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: April 15, 2012, 11:56:36 PM »
Has anyone heard any good jokes lately?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: April 16, 2012, 12:22:53 AM »

What would surprise me is if you ever behaved decently and could keep up the act for more than a few days. I don't really care about your mental health issues, whether or not you have high blood pressure (mine was 119/69 last time it was checked) or whether this dervish behavior is going to result in a stroke for you. I don't particularly want that to happen but I wouldn't get all broken up if it did. You are a horrid nasty person and too far gone into it to ever stop being that way.

Please just talk about yourself and stop putting my name on it. That's all about you. Stop harassing me already!!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #237 on: April 16, 2012, 12:23:22 AM »
You all are ruining my hilarious thread :M

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2012, 12:24:39 AM »
A good joke sounds good.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #239 on: April 16, 2012, 12:26:50 AM »
What do you call a syphilitic chimp with histrionic personality disorder?