Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 10891 times)

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
Re: Hilarious
« Reply #120 on: April 15, 2012, 05:14:25 PM »
so at one time there was an actual point to this thread?

I see.

So it's prim and proper Sky...Whatever happened to Evil One who opens accounts on racy networks using a fellow autist's name and photo to do so? Does that not sound criminal to you?
Not criminal

By the way I am far too lazy to go to the trouble of opening an account in your name anywhere

But definitely not too lazy to lie about it here, just to get on your nerves.

It would be criminal, and it's emo abuse and bullying to say you have, which is also criminal. Cyber bullying is a crime and very cruel indeed to put someone through something like that just because you're so immature at your ripe age and think it's funny. I don't appreciate what you put me through over that. You should be dealt with.
Fuck you

Quit fucking with folks here and you wont get fucked with back

Of course that has been said to you before

Hasnt it?

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:18:20 PM by skyblue1 »

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #121 on: April 15, 2012, 05:34:48 PM »

I see.

So it's prim and proper Sky...Whatever happened to Evil One who opens accounts on racy networks using a fellow autist's name and photo to do so? Does that not sound criminal to you?
Not criminal

By the way I am far too lazy to go to the trouble of opening an account in your name anywhere

It would be criminal, and it's emo abuse and bullying to say you have, which is also criminal. Cyber bullying is a crime and very cruel indeed to put someone through something like that just because you're so immature at your ripe age and think it's funny. I don't appreciate what you put me through over that. You should be dealt with.
Fuck you

Hasnt it?

You have it in reverse like a few others who are willing to gang up as a group on a single individual when it suits you. You're one of the pathetic coward participants in your cruel games of bullying members you deem weak or inferior in some way. I've taken all your abuse I'm going to and it would be wise on your part not to continue. I think you're foolish enough however so by all means do continue.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #122 on: April 15, 2012, 05:38:09 PM »

I see.

Not criminal

Emo abuse?? ???  Lol I didn't know such a thing existed and I'm pretty emo myself.   (emo)  I didn't know I was protected under the law!

:rofl:

« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:54:43 PM by Duckfetishgirl »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #123 on: April 15, 2012, 05:55:46 PM »
Emotional abuse, mental abuse...bullying causes much harm and why it's considered a crime on the Internet and not something to laugh at. Your responses and behaviors DFG along with others just speaks again for who you are. Take a look at the deaths that have been caused by these crimes on the internet alone before you start laughing. You portray yourself as such a caring person at times but like here just shows up to be an on again off again act you put on for the fun of it. It put me through much and not that difficult to understand.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #124 on: April 15, 2012, 06:00:32 PM »
Emotional abuse, mental abuse...bullying causes much harm and why it's considered a crime on the Internet

...Depending on jurisdiction.

Look, Meadow, I can understand your determination to stick it out and fight - but really, you're just making things worse. By reacting to peoples usage of your photograph, you're giving them reason to continue to use it. When that scumbag Chair put my photo up on ED, did I kick off? Did I fuck, I couldn't have cared less, because I knew that by posting it in a public place, it was a risk that I was taking - and as such, nothing ever really happened, ED never came after me like they did Flardox when he kicked off and I am but a footnote on another page there.

Seriously, the most prudent course of action for you is to leave and ignore it.

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #125 on: April 15, 2012, 06:01:48 PM »

I see.

Not criminal

Fuck you

Hasnt it?

You have it in reverse like a few others who are willing to gang up as a group on a single individual when it suits you. You're one of the pathetic coward participants in your cruel games of bullying members you deem weak or inferior in some way. I've taken all your abuse I'm going to and it would be wise on your part not to continue. I think you're foolish enough however so by all means do continue.
you are a liar.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #126 on: April 15, 2012, 06:05:11 PM »

I see.

Not criminal

Love that cat Skyblue
blah blah blah

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #127 on: April 15, 2012, 06:07:04 PM »

I see.

Not criminal

Love that cat Skyblue
He is all yours

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #128 on: April 15, 2012, 06:14:48 PM »
The bottom line is you are abusers who gang up on a single individual...routinely...That cyber bullying is considered a crime on the Internet and I haven't been your only target. Going the next step by taking my photo is going too far and you expect me to be victimized by the group of you and walk on so you can target your next victim. Problem is Pikajedi3, others have encouraged me over and over again to stay on top of it all. It's horribly cruel and I'm not going to just accept it as you would like and walk away that way. I've been victimized already in life and can't accept your ongoing abuses under any circumstances...not going to happen, and you'd best accept the fact that I don't have to take it as you'd like to think I have to. No one has to tolerate abuse, not in real life and not on the Internet either.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2012, 06:21:33 PM »
The bottom line is you are abusers who gang up on a single individual...routinely...That cyber bullying is considered a crime on the Internet and I haven't been your only target. Going the next step by taking my photo is going too far and you expect me to be victimized by the group of you and walk on so you can target your next victim. Problem is Pikajedi3, others have encouraged me over and over again to stay on top of it all. It's horribly cruel and I'm not going to just accept it as you would like and walk away that way. I've been victimized already in life and can't accept your ongoing abuses under any circumstances...not going to happen, and you'd best accept the fact that I don't have to take it as you'd like to think I have to. No one has to tolerate abuse, not in real life and not on the Internet either.

My ongoing abuse? I challenge you to point out a single post where I'm being abusive towards you. Go ahead, I can wait.

Fact of the matter is, you're making yourself a target and you're egging people on by reacting.

As to
That cyber bullying is considered a crime on the Internet

There is so much wrong with this statement I don't know where to start. Firstly, this site is hosted in the US, which means that you've got 50 different sets of laws to contend with right off the bat, and that's before we get to Federal level. Secondly, there are people here from the EU, UK, US, AU etc etc. None of these countries have unified laws on what goes on on the Internet, so to state something is a "crime on the internet" so flatly is disingenuous at best - you're looking at dozens of different jurisdictions.

You are of course free to proceed as you wish; But you're taking the worst possible path.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:23:46 PM by ῦ »

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2012, 06:38:08 PM »
I have filed the issues with a group of three which also includes the FBI who handles Internet crimes and cyber bullying is one among several that have already been breeched here. You seem to think you are immune, as administrator of AspiesForFreedom, and stepping in to dictate this situation you have more been a witness to but now want to participate in telling me there's no jurisdiction in which to govern yours or anyone else's actions here. I've already filed with this organization and have added other information as it prompts me to do when needed.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2012, 06:41:17 PM »
I am horny  :eyebrows:

Just thought everyone should know.

oops .... i think i posted this in the wrong thread :P
blah blah blah

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2012, 06:47:28 PM »
I am horny  :eyebrows:

Just thought everyone should know.

oops .... i think i posted this in the wrong thread :P

P7PSP

« Reply #133 on: April 15, 2012, 06:47:55 PM »
I have filed the issues with a group of three which also includes the FBI who handles Internet crimes and cyber bullying is one among several that have already been breeched here. You seem to think you are immune, as administrator of AspiesForFreedom, and stepping in to dictate this situation you have more been a witness to but now want to participate in telling me there's no jurisdiction in which to govern yours or anyone else's actions here. I've already filed with this organization and have added other information as it prompts me to do when needed.
Not The Group Of Three?!  :o :hide: They answer directly to The Pentaverate! And the Pentaverate meets at "The Meadows" I think you guys don't know who you are fucking with. Leave Meadow alone before she calls in the big guns.

• Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #134 on: April 15, 2012, 06:49:01 PM »

Again, I challenge you to point out a single post where I've been abusive towards you. I'm still waiting, and I think I shall be waiting forever, because it's a herculean task. I have informed you about how you're going about the image all wrong, how you're targeting the wrong person and how your case holds no water, but that is not abuse nor was it phrased abusively; I could tell you how to get your image down with 100% success, but frankly I don't see why I should if you're going to accuse me of such behaviours.

I am immune to your charges; As you say, I have been but a witness, but I am also much more experienced than you are because I've dealt with this shit before, more than once, and I am telling you that what you are doing is only escalating the situation and making it harder for you personally.
The FBI holds no sway over me and has no power to touch me, lest of all for something that I have not participated in. They have no jurisdiction, and none of the actual admin staff falls under US Jurisdiction; Additionally If you'd actually filed as you claim you have, the site would already be down.

Additionally, I'm pretty certain you'll be challenged on why you remained on the site; If anybody from here had followed you to other sites and attacked you, yes, you'd have a case, but you came to a hostile environment and stayed there.

So I'll repeat what I've said before; You don't know what you're talking about. The best action you could take would be to walk away and let everybody get bored - they'll soon forget about you and your photograph. If Skyblue actually did put your image up on AdultFriendFinder, well...I'd advise him to take that down right sharpish.

And it's Aspies For Freedom, three words. Also, I'm migrating away from the name Pikajedi, so I'd prefer if you referred to me by my new name. It's pronounced how it looks.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 06:52:10 PM by ῦ »