Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 10661 times)

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
Re: Hilarious
« Reply #195 on: April 15, 2012, 08:29:10 PM »
Well that is too bad that you cannot provide logical explanations for positions that you choose to take. If I was in agreement with your position(s) I would not be expressing disagreement with your position(s). Two of your default positions seem to be that Callaway is wrong and the underdog is right. Other than that logic does not seem to enter into it.

Wait does that mean you're saying those two are logical and my other positions are not?
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: April 15, 2012, 08:34:42 PM »
I was hoping to get some handy household tips.

I left my cling film a bit too close to the cooker,  and,
well i can't peel it off the roll properly now. :-[

It's all sticking together and in parts i am getting it
in 3ply... i'm getting in right old two and eight :zoinks:

First piece of advice, don't leave it near the cooker.
Second piece of advice, if you store cling film in the refrigerator it will lessen the tendency to stick together on the roll.  (Future reference obviously)

If the accident happened near the outside edges  maybe you could just cut off the stuck together part and salvage some of the roll. 
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #197 on: April 15, 2012, 08:39:56 PM »
Your Majesty is indeed very wise in
such matters.

I shall apply your tips to my daily routine >:D
blah blah blah

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #198 on: April 15, 2012, 08:41:57 PM »
Your Majesty is indeed very wise in
such matters.

I shall apply your tips to my daily routine >:D

Honey, I'm not wise.  My mother often said that I was born lazy and work hard at it.  I try to learn easy ways to do things because I'm lazy.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

P7PSP

« Reply #199 on: April 15, 2012, 08:48:06 PM »
Well that is too bad that you cannot provide logical explanations for positions that you choose to take. If I was in agreement with your position(s) I would not be expressing disagreement with your position(s). Two of your default positions seem to be that Callaway is wrong and the underdog is right. Other than that logic does not seem to enter into it.

Wait does that mean you're saying those two are logical and my other positions are not?
I specifically mentioned two default positions. Actually what you have said about the underdog is that you tend to root for the underdog, not specifying that the underdog is right so that was a fuck up on my part.
I was not stating that your positions re Callaway and the underdog are logical. In fact both appear to be unthinking visceral conditioned responses like Lorenz' geese or Pavlov's dogs had. Many of your positions other than those two default positions also appear to be devoid of logic to me. In this thread http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,16197.0.html your argument reduces to stupid but persistent annoying posters should not be argued with that others should walk away from stupid persistent shit. Well fuck that shit. If Meadow or other people want to show up flinging shit, like a chimp at the zoo does, I do not believe for one fucking second that the board should just surrender to the troglodytes just to appease your sensitivities.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: April 15, 2012, 08:54:57 PM »
I like being that guy.

Besides, helping with what? Respecting Meadow and treating her like a fucking human being?
Yes, because disagreeing with Meadow means not treating her like a human fucking being.  ::) Because I agree with all human beings. To do otherwise is to try and take away from their humanity.

I'll have to agree with that. Disagreeing with Meadow doesn't equal a personal attack. If I feel she was being unfair to someone, like BruceCM I will say it. She was mean and nasty to League Girl who now is called Kitty. Kitty tried to help her with getting along with others on the site. Everyone who has helped Meadow ends up burned in some way or another.

You're full of it, as usual. You and league girl are the original antagonists who go way back with your antics and which never quit, clearly. Do you ever grow up? It doesn't appear so. I have given you numerous chances and you just keep showing up as the backstabber you are. Girl Bully Club, it has gotten extremely old with you in particular and your immature pranks.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #201 on: April 15, 2012, 08:58:34 PM »
I was not stating that your positions re Callaway and the underdog are logical. In fact both appear to be unthinking visceral conditioned responses like Lorenz' geese or Pavlov's dogs had. Many of your positions other than those two default positions also appear to be devoid of logic to me. In this thread http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,16197.0.html your argument reduces to stupid but persistent annoying posters should not be argued with that others should walk away from stupid persistent shit. Well fuck that shit. If Meadow or other people want to show up flinging shit, like a chimp at the zoo does, I do not believe for one fucking second that the board should just surrender to the troglodytes just to appease your sensitivities.

They may appear that way to you, but they're actually not. A lot of what I've said is dependent on fluctuating group dynamics. I don't think that stupid or annoying posters should not be argued with ever. You seem to be generalizing my position too far. My point is that sometimes the burden should not be on the illogical person to stop. You're right about one thing, that behaviors do get hardwired into the brain with enough repetition. But the way to rewire those behaviors is not to prod the person until they get ingrained deeper and deeper. That's counterproductive. The prodding is also an ingrained behavior at times, and that's what I've often objected to when I see it happening.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #202 on: April 15, 2012, 08:59:54 PM »
I like being that guy.

Besides, helping with what? Respecting Meadow and treating her like a fucking human being?
Yes, because disagreeing with Meadow means not treating her like a human fucking being.  ::) Because I agree with all human beings. To do otherwise is to try and take away from their humanity.

I'll have to agree with that. Disagreeing with Meadow doesn't equal a personal attack. If I feel she was being unfair to someone, like BruceCM I will say it. She was mean and nasty to League Girl who now is called Kitty. Kitty tried to help her with getting along with others on the site. Everyone who has helped Meadow ends up burned in some way or another.

You're full of it, as usual. You and league girl are the original antagonists who go way back with your antics and which never quit, clearly. Do you ever grow up? It doesn't appear so. I have given you numerous chances and you just keep showing up as the backstabber you are. Girl Bully Club, it has gotten extremely old with you in particular and your immature pranks.

...DFG is possibly the most harmless person on here. Except CBC, of course, though I suppose you've also got a few choice words about our resident Weeble.

You are quite obviously suffering from some kind of persecutory paranoid delusion. Well, that, or you're a plain old attention whore.

I'm not going to attempt to engage and reason with you any further, as you are quite obviously not right in the head. Good day to you.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: April 15, 2012, 09:01:25 PM »

I specifically mentioned two default positions. Actually what you have said about the underdog is that you tend to root for the underdog, not specifying that the underdog is right so that was a fuck up on my part.

You to me are just someone with an uncontrollable filthy mouth who has nothing but dirt to say about me for such a long time now with the whole nasty kept woman bit that went on and on In the most disgusting language imaginable, and now you're what's termed in this forum "butthurt" for getting what you finally deserve for all the above. Deal with it and clean up your filthy mouth while you're at it.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #204 on: April 15, 2012, 09:02:20 PM »
I like being that guy.

Oh Jesus.  ::)  I have not been pulling any pranks on you. Not since 2010. And I am no backstabber. What I am 'guilty' of is not agreeing with every fucking thing you say. I read through your old posts and I saw you clearly initiating most of the attacks on people. I don't know what planet you live on, it isn't here on Earth.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #205 on: April 15, 2012, 09:08:32 PM »
I like being that guy.

...DFG is possibly the most harmless person on here. Except CBC, of course, though I suppose you've also got a few choice words about our resident Weeble.

You are quite obviously suffering from some kind of persecutory paranoid delusion. Well, that, or you're a plain old attention whore.

I'm not going to attempt to engage and reason with you any further, as you are quite obviously not right in the head. Good day to you.

This is between DFG and I. I have been fair and decent to her throughout despite all. You have an obvious agenda here.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: April 15, 2012, 09:11:48 PM »
I have been fair and decent to her throughout despite all.
Lie....

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #207 on: April 15, 2012, 09:12:28 PM »
I like being that guy.

Oh Jesus.  ::)  I have not been pulling any pranks on you. Not since 2010. And I am no backstabber. What I am 'guilty' of is not agreeing with every fucking thing you say. I read through your old posts and I saw you clearly initiating most of the attacks on people. I don't know what planet you live on, it isn't here on Earth.

It's where you make things up about me. You don't know me well enough at all to be drawing all the conclusions you do and of course I'm the one in disagreement with you on that business. I'm glad the pranks, however, have ended.

P7PSP

« Reply #208 on: April 15, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »

They may appear that way to you, but they're actually not. A lot of what I've said is dependent on fluctuating group dynamics. I don't think that stupid or annoying posters should not be argued with ever. You seem to be generalizing my position too far. My point is that sometimes the burden should not be on the illogical person to stop. You're right about one thing, that behaviors do get hardwired into the brain with enough repetition. But the way to rewire those behaviors is not to prod the person until they get ingrained deeper and deeper. That's counterproductive. The prodding is also an ingrained behavior at times, and that's what I've often objected to when I see it happening.
My response to the bolded part of the quotation is that it is not your place to determine that one person or one side should unilaterally stop responding to provocations of troglodytes throwing feces. If you choose to do that perhaps you should run your own forum. One failing I see built into you running your own forum as you see fit is that your default setting to support the underdog will go catawumpus because that would make you "the man" who oppresses the proletariat instead of being Robin Hood.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: April 15, 2012, 09:16:22 PM »
I have been fair and decent to her throughout despite all.
Lie....

I didn't have to be friendly at all given all but gave her the benefit of the doubt and even when she turned and started telling tales like she's my closest friend and painting a very warped picture in her wake, I am still responding to her as a person. You are the liar, clearly.