Author Topic: Hilarious  (Read 10664 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Hilarious
« Reply #135 on: April 15, 2012, 07:02:38 PM »
I just watched the documentary that Cameron did on the Titanic.  Nicely done  :thumbup:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #136 on: April 15, 2012, 07:04:52 PM »
For your part, Pikajedi3 administrator for AFF (Aspies For Freedom), You stood in for Odeon during off hours when my photo was first being paraded by Hubert who was posing at that time as German Girl and was using my photo as his avatar to impersonate me and likewise to mock and ridicule me and also spam the site using my photo also. You knew it and were standing in to blatantly allow it and also said demeaning things about me as well. As you know I let you also know I had the screenshots. I've reported the ongoing situation and told you I have and at no point do you even believe me. You're a party to all and you know it as you are demonstrating right now and only want to continue to. You work it out from here. I've taken all I'm going to from you also.

Offline skyblue1

• Overlooked of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #137 on: April 15, 2012, 07:05:02 PM »
I just watched the documentary that Cameron did on the Titanic.  Nicely done  :thumbup:
yeah, good stuff

I just watched History channels

Titanics Final Moments

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #138 on: April 15, 2012, 07:06:02 PM »
I bravely fight on with 'derailment' :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

I was oh so tempted to post a pussy pic too, Skyblue  ;)
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #139 on: April 15, 2012, 07:06:29 PM »
Is the Nat Geo 100 year special any good?

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #140 on: April 15, 2012, 07:07:33 PM »
I bravely fight on with 'derailment' :viking: :viking: :viking: :viking:

I was oh so tempted to post a pussy pic too, Skyblue  ;)
I hate that you are so able to control your temptations :)

Offline skyblue1

• Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #141 on: April 15, 2012, 07:08:58 PM »
Havent seen that, will look for it on EZTV, I think they have it

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #142 on: April 15, 2012, 07:11:19 PM »
For your part, Pikajedi3 administrator for AFF (Aspies For Freedom), You stood in for Odeon during off hours when my photo was first being paraded by Hubert who was posing at that time as German Girl and was using my photo as his avatar to impersonate me and likewise to mock and ridicule me and also spam the site using my photo also. You knew it and were standing in to blatantly allow it and also said demeaning things about me as well. As you know I let you also know I had the screenshots. I've reported the ongoing situation and told you I have and at no point do you even believe me. You're a party to all and you know it as you are demonstrating right now and only want to continue to. You work it out from here. I've taken all I'm going to from you also.

What.

I have no admin abilities here whatsoever, so please explain how I was standing in for Odeon. Shit, I wasn't even aware of what was going on - I still don't know how all this started.
I'd like you to quote those "demeaning things", if you can - which you can't, because it didn't happen.

I am a party to nothing, save for the fact that I am a member here; I have not participated and I am in fact trying to help you end this.

"Taken all I'm going to from you also"?
...Ok, so what exactly have you taken from me - obviously not advice, or this would already be over. I'd like quotes, please - or screencaps, those are fine too, and hey, it helps you with your case anyway, right?  ;)

I continue to challenge you to actually point out a single instance of my being abusive towards you, because I know you can't.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #143 on: April 15, 2012, 07:12:20 PM »
It's an ongoing battle.

I try to stuff it down,  then whoa up it pop's!  8)
Temptation :P  ... it's just so.....tempting
blah blah blah

P7PSP

« Reply #144 on: April 15, 2012, 07:12:52 PM »
Havent seen that, will look for it on EZTV, I think they have it
EZTV should be a channel with slutty women doing slutty things. I don't like when channels are misnamed. Like Syfy, that is bs. It should be Sci Fi like it used to be.  :nerdy:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #145 on: April 15, 2012, 07:13:56 PM »
What's your favorite documentary Pika?

Offline Jesse

• My mirror shows black (Otherwise known as nigger)
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • where mountains throne
« Reply #146 on: April 15, 2012, 07:15:28 PM »
wongplonet.net probably
:skywarp:

• Newtype of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Postwhore
« Reply #147 on: April 15, 2012, 07:15:46 PM »
Oh, and I'll point out again that threats of FBI mean exactly shit to me, no fucks given, because they have zero jurisdiction over me.

The one with the footage from Riding The Booster in.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #148 on: April 15, 2012, 07:16:22 PM »
Emotional abuse, mental abuse...bullying causes much harm and why it's considered a crime on the Internet and not something to laugh at. Your responses and behaviors DFG along with others just speaks again for who you are. Take a look at the deaths that have been caused by these crimes on the internet alone before you start laughing. You portray yourself as such a caring person at times but like here just shows up to be an on again off again act you put on for the fun of it. It put me through much and not that difficult to understand.

Nope. Most people here were patient with you until you started attacking them. I am a caring person, but you try the patience of a saint with your crap. I saw your attacks on people who were nothing but nice to you and tried to get you to see reason, but you refuse. I'd post links but there is no point. You will just deny you did anything wrong as you always do. "You can't hang out in the monkey house and then complain that some of them flung shit on you."-MTB I felt this quote was appropriate in this context. You keep coming back for more suggesting PPK is right about you, and you do enjoy the attention even if it is negative. Why do you do this? Just leave. I told you this before. Leave a while till everyone forgets and come back and try not to assume everyone is attacking you when all they are doing is asking you questions or trying to understand you. No one is trying to get you to kill yourself. You clearly need help and being here isn't working for you.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline bodie

• News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
« Reply #149 on: April 15, 2012, 07:17:08 PM »
No one asks me questions like this? (emo)
blah blah blah