Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14455 times)

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #270 on: April 03, 2012, 03:08:29 PM »
And have an answer ready when they ask "why is it that it is you insulting everyone in sight, not the other way around?"

Because I'm being ganged up on by you and a mob of your abusing forum buddies. Doh!

What if the whole "gang" is acting the way they are because they have been abused by you?  That doesn't work both ways?  Because the earth rotates around Meadow and not the other way around?

This site is about gang bullying. Don't expect your victim to behave nicely under the circumstances. I will leave it in the hands of the authorities.

What authorities?
Imaginary ones?  :apondering:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline 'andersom'

• Pure Chocolate Bovine PIMP of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #271 on: April 03, 2012, 03:11:18 PM »
Yes, you've put her under attack now too. Pyraxia has a right to her views just as you and Bodi or anyone else does. Your attacks on her are totally off base.

I'm not attacking Pyraxis, but I am trying to understand her.

Of course she has a right to her views even though her view regarding you seems to me to be diametrically opposed to the views she has held in the past regarding "sensitive" people in general.

Sometimes I wonder whether she's manipulating all of us, first encouraging you for starting a callout against the whole site that would inevitably end with you having another meltdown, then baiting others to post in it and now, apparently believing that all your problems here would vanish if only she could muzzle Bodaccea and me, trying to accomplish that goal.  I think it strange that she would try to play on my sympathy by calling you a vulnerable abused woman, when just a few days ago she said, "Pity is demeaning and only makes people into more of a victim."

:-\

Didn't see Py say she encouraged Meadow to start this, did see she plussed Meadow for it. Maybe I missed a post, if so, I stand corrected. If not, there is a big difference in encouraging someone to start something, instigating, and plussing someone for an action of their own.
I can do upside down chocolate moo things!

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #272 on: April 03, 2012, 03:27:28 PM »
Yes, you've put her under attack now too. Pyraxia has a right to her views just as you and Bodi or anyone else does. Your attacks on her are totally off base.

Of course she has a right to her views even though her view regarding you seems to me to be diametrically opposed to the views she has held in the past regarding "sensitive" people in general.

Sometimes I wonder whether she's manipulating all of us, first encouraging you for starting a callout against the whole site that would inevitably end with you having another meltdown, then baiting others to post in it and now, apparently believing that all your problems here would vanish if only she could muzzle Bodaccea and me, trying to accomplish that goal.  I think it strange that she would try to play on my sympathy by calling you a vulnerable abused woman, when just a few days ago she said, "Pity is demeaning and only makes people into more of a victim."

Didn't see Py say she encouraged Meadow to start this, did see she plussed Meadow for it. Maybe I missed a post, if so, I stand corrected. If not, there is a big difference in encouraging someone to start something, instigating, and plussing someone for an action of their own.
AFAIK she did encourage as many people as possible to take meadow on in 'Lets Fight!!!' callout.  implying that the absence of posters was somehow down to the fact that meadow was now ready to fight! and the snipers were running scared...no she didn't say that but that is how i took it!
blah blah blah

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #273 on: April 03, 2012, 03:29:20 PM »

AFAIK she did encourage as many people as possible to take meadow on in 'Lets Fight!!!' callout.  implying that the absence of posters was somehow down to the fact that meadow was now ready to fight! and the snipers were running scared...no she didn't say that but that is how i took it!
That I have seen, have not seen her encourage Meadow to start this though. I may have missed it.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #274 on: April 03, 2012, 03:32:06 PM »

I didn't intend to imply that Pyraxis encouraged Meadow to start the callout in the first place, but she encouraged her for starting it.

As far as I know, Pyraxis' encouragement for Meadow starting the callout was only after Meadow started it.  I thought Meadow was her own worst enemy for starting a callout against the world, although I also think she's her own worst enemy in many other ways too.  Pyraxis made encouraging posts about the callout in the Peanut Gallery that seemed to me to be worded to bait people into posting in the callout in addition to awarding the karma point to Meadow for starting the callout.

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #275 on: April 03, 2012, 03:33:32 PM »
Get what you meant now, thanks for clarifying.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #276 on: April 03, 2012, 03:39:42 PM »
Oh my gawd,  and that was even before the League Girl twist in the plot.    :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

I just can't believe this whole thing,  its so utterly bizarre,  crazy,  shitty,  mixed up sausagemeat!  I have never in my life encountered such a mish mash of complete nuttyness!  Its fubar.   I can't believe i am responding  :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:  I need to go and do something sane,  or find something to stroke!   :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:
blah blah blah

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #277 on: April 03, 2012, 03:41:57 PM »
Oh my gawd,  and that was even before the League Girl twist in the plot.    :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

I just can't believe this whole thing,  its so utterly bizarre,  crazy,  shitty,  mixed up sausagemeat!  I have never in my life encountered such a mish mash of complete nuttyness!  Its fubar.   I can't believe i am responding  :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:  I need to go and do something sane,  or find something to stroke!   :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

You want santa to come early this year?  :eyebrows:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #278 on: April 03, 2012, 03:45:14 PM »
I need to go and do something sane,  or find something to stroke!   :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

You want santa to cum early this year?  :eyebrows:

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #279 on: April 03, 2012, 03:47:17 PM »
That is what I meant indeed.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #280 on: April 03, 2012, 03:52:00 PM »
I made the callout to contain the harassment to one thread. Didn't work at all, of course. Your intentions here is clearly just to bash and do it everywhere you possibly can in every way you can no matter what. When do you admit that you're wrong. Never of course and you want me to shoulder responsibility for your demeaning remarks and behaviors.

I understand what you're all doing. You enjoy the fun of gang bullying but that's only because you aren't the target or on the receiving end of course. I couldn't stand for watching someone be ganged up on under any circumstances and would go to the defense of anyone in a situation like that. Sites like this are an evil and shouldn't exist. And I'm not the only person who has fallen victim to it here either.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #281 on: April 03, 2012, 03:52:35 PM »
in the callout in addition to awarding the karma point to Meadow for starting the callout.

And? You're hardly in a position to criticise other people's use of karma during arguments, considering the amount of times you sit at the sidelines, keeping out of trouble and not saying anything to someone's face, but plussing the people who do have the guts to say it

at least Pyraxis isn't cowardly

midlifeaspie

« Reply #282 on: April 03, 2012, 03:53:54 PM »
I made the callout to contain the harassment to one thread. Didn't work at all, of course. Your intentions here is clearly just to bash and do it everywhere you possibly can in every way you can no matter what. When do you admit that you're wrong. Never of course and you want me to shoulder responsibility for your demeaning remarks and behaviors.

I understand what you're all doing. You enjoy the fun of gang bullying but that's only because you aren't the target or on the receiving end of course. I couldn't stand for watching someone be ganged up on under any circumstances and would go to the defense of anyone in a situation like that. Sites like this are an evil and shouldn't exist. And I'm not the only person who has fallen victim to it here either.

Who exactly are you talking to?

Offline 'andersom'

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • well known as hyke.
« Reply #283 on: April 03, 2012, 03:55:52 PM »
in the callout in addition to awarding the karma point to Meadow for starting the callout.

And? You're hardly in a position to criticise other people's use of karma during arguments, considering the amount of times you sit at the sidelines, keeping out of trouble and not saying anything to someone's face, but plussing the people who do have the guts to say it

at least Pyraxis isn't cowardly

There's nothing wrong with plussing indeed.

And can we now please talk about football, or santa, or anything else. We've reached the starting point of the running in circles track often enough in this call-out. I want derailment.

(edited, to change soccer into football, I don't want Adam to call me out.)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 03:58:10 PM by hykeaswell »

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #284 on: April 03, 2012, 04:06:58 PM »
ffs hyke you are european - FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!! :P

the sport where they kick the ball with their feet

football, foot, futebol, fotbal, voetbal, fußball, fotboll...

and then you get the north american and australian weirdos with their "soccer"

soccer sounds more like a weird form of boxing or something

"Football" is the correct term