Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14449 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2012, 10:39:43 PM »
Callaway, you seem to be very good with fabricating. I'm not even able to read most of what you wrote because it's that repulsive to me. You have some serious issues. Show me where I have said what you did about moving sensitive people off this site. If I said anything like that it was likely for their protection. I've taken all I'm going to from those on this site and you, a toxic two-faced parasite, just the same as others and can't tolerate anymore of you. If you expect me to be vulnerable and gentle around human waste like this, there's something very wrong with your logic. You really don't seem to have a brain in your head and I generally try to avoid people like that but when you make insulting comments about me around the forum you should expect the favor will be returned. When people are good to me, I'm good to them. It doesnt take a lot of intelligence to understand that. Done, I'm so done with the stupidity and cruelty this site generates. It had potential, but thanks to a rather ill and in much need of psychiatric help, admin, it is what it is.

I was addressing Pyraxis, not you.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #226 on: April 02, 2012, 11:04:54 PM »
Yes, you've put her under attack now too. Pyraxia has a right to her views just as you and Bodi or anyone else does. Your attacks on her are totally off base.

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #227 on: April 02, 2012, 11:15:34 PM »
Your entire site, your postings, the behavior of your forum rats who do your bidding after your aggressive postings when you select a target, is evidence enough. You've taken freedom of speech and morphed it into "its okay to select targets and likewise sic your hoard of abusive "postwhores" to do most of the work for you" at the wave of the hand via your postings and likewise take cyber bullying to a new level as an administrator of your site. It's particularly malicious as administrator of this site. Your type of bullying fits "the Power-Hungry" bully as described elsewhere.

What's especially troubling is that autistic people are being fed to your site through WP. Autistic people make a perfect victim and I won't waste any time going over that and despite the fact that most here also claim to be. Its okay to brutalize what you deem the low functioning autistic but it goes for anyone showing signs of vulnerability. What you do is most cowardly.

This is also why you have selected me to hound and to "Show You The Evidence" that you keep coming at me so aggressively with. Your paranoia and sickness have taken hold of your senses and you've lost all your reasoning power as well. You need to be dealt with Bud. Particularly vulnerable people are at risk of serious harm here at your site. I hope should anyone ever die as a direct result of the bullying that takes place at your hands, with use also of your forum rats, that you will then also get a charge of Homicide for your actions and policies of your site. It's nothing at all to laugh at and also know it's all you're capable of.

Yet here you are. ::)

Will you include your death threats against me in your complaint?
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #228 on: April 02, 2012, 11:20:19 PM »
I think it's you who is missing my point actually. I can't speak for pyraxis as she may be coming at this from a totally diffferent angle, but my point was that if you view yourself as being so above someone, think of them as much less intelligent than you are and see them as emotionally or mentally unbalanced , is it really reasonable to keep baiting them, mocking them, provoking them and bullying them?

It's not a question of turning off your ABILITY. it's about choosing how you use that ability

You'd first have to prove the baiting, mocking, provoking and bullying.

First before what?

I don't think I need to prove anything as I was just stating a passing opinion on something. Not getting into a big callout or anything.

I guess your opinion isn't the clearest I've seen on the board today, then. :laugh:

On a lighter note, I noticed ManU did its duty. Blackburn lost.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #229 on: April 02, 2012, 11:22:30 PM »
So if Meadow was attacking him on purpose,  do you suppose she was attacking Callaway and myself by accident?  why does that warrant a different approach?

I'm not even sure how it started with you or Callaway. Last I remember before the shitstorm was Meadow laughing at a post Callaway made and they seemed to have no problem with each other. With you I thought you got impatient after seeing how she insulted other people.

But once this callout got going, you, Callaway, and Odeon made the first substantial attacks. Meadow responded quite a bit to Odeon but only a couple lines to you or Callaway. Bruce and Farnsworth joined in, and she answered both of them. When I first jumped in, I was talking directly to Meadow, to back her up. But both you and Callaway answered to me. That's why I focused on you two.

This is rich.

I see you are having trouble finding a view point where you can defend Meadow's actions and fight your usual opponents (me, Callaway, etc) but I applaud you for the effort.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #230 on: April 02, 2012, 11:25:08 PM »
It's all here, I couldn't care less about that. If you die don't expect me to care. You're a danger to vulnerable others and with that only hope someone puts a stop to you before you cost someone their life. You've caused enough harm already. I have nothing more to say to you and if you want to keep bashing me with your nonsense, go right ahead.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #231 on: April 02, 2012, 11:25:25 PM »
Callaway, you seem to be very good with fabricating. I'm not even able to read most of what you wrote because it's that repulsive to me. You have some serious issues. Show me where I have said what you did about moving sensitive people off this site. If I said anything like that it was likely for their protection. I've taken all I'm going to from those on this site and you, a toxic two-faced parasite, just the same as others and can't tolerate anymore of you. If you expect me to be vulnerable and gentle around human waste like this, there's something very wrong with your logic. You really don't seem to have a brain in your head and I generally try to avoid people like that but when you make insulting comments about me around the forum you should expect the favor will be returned. When people are good to me, I'm good to them. It doesnt take a lot of intelligence to understand that. Done, I'm so done with the stupidity and cruelty this site generates. It had potential, but thanks to a rather ill and in much need of psychiatric help, admin, it is what it is.

OK, bye.

- Albert Einstein

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #232 on: April 02, 2012, 11:26:49 PM »
Did you know DFG, that Meadow here has also said shit about you behind your back?

For example:
Ok, I can't stand DFG, LG, Fnord, Skyblue. Bring it to me. I here. I guess you're a bunch o' losers, for real cowards. I'm just a delicate flower. Come on, pluck my petals.

I think before defending her in future, realise that she probably never liked you to begin with.

I read those. Those are from 2 years ago. And I don't care if she "likes me"or not.  I'm not going to fight her. I'm done. Everything has been said.
I view Meadow as the underdog which is why I'm defending her.  I dont hold it against her.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #233 on: April 03, 2012, 01:24:15 AM »
Your entire site, your postings, the behavior of your forum rats who do your bidding after your aggressive postings when you select a target, is evidence enough. You've taken freedom of speech and morphed it into "its okay to select targets and likewise sic your hoard of abusive "postwhores" to do most of the work for you" at the wave of the hand via your postings and likewise take cyber bullying to a new level as an administrator of your site. It's particularly malicious as administrator of this site. Your type of bullying fits "the Power-Hungry" bully as described elsewhere.

What's especially troubling is that autistic people are being fed to your site through WP. Autistic people make a perfect victim and I won't waste any time going over that and despite the fact that most here also claim to be. Its okay to brutalize what you deem the low functioning autistic but it goes for anyone showing signs of vulnerability. What you do is most cowardly.

This is also why you have selected me to hound and to "Show You The Evidence" that you keep coming at me so aggressively with. Your paranoia and sickness have taken hold of your senses and you've lost all your reasoning power as well. You need to be dealt with Bud. Particularly vulnerable people are at risk of serious harm here at your site. I hope should anyone ever die as a direct result of the bullying that takes place at your hands, with use also of your forum rats, that you will then also get a charge of Homicide for your actions and policies of your site. It's nothing at all to laugh at and also know it's all you're capable of.

Yet you were the first to instigate hostility towards us, very first post may I add. Yet you made arrogant claims of brilliance while belittling others without proof to demonstrate, and get angry when people call you out for lying or bullshitting them. Yet it is you who keeps perpetuating this thread that you also started by responding to it; towing the same lines of how victimized you are and continuing to insult everyone. It's going to look incredibly ridiculous for you if someone follows up your complaint. They'll see that you keep coming back and response with even more insults and even implied death threats than what we've said to you. Usually if you lodge a complaint, you don't keep visiting the place and antagonising the people you're complaining about. That will diminish your creditability for your case. That's friendly advice, not an personal attack.

That would like continuing to visit a restaurant while complaining about the poor quality food, the first thing any investigator will tell you is that, "Why don't you try somewhere else? We'll talk with the managers and try to sort out any pending issues of them harassing you, but please stop going there and yelling at the staff and patrons. You're only making things worse."

So you're sabotaging yourself by continuing to respond to this thread.
Well, yeah? Otherwise, of course, in restaurants/ hotels, they do get the habitual complainers & they soon work out which they are but they'd never put up with the language you use here! Going to turn back to the nice Meadow or leaving? Come on!
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #234 on: April 03, 2012, 01:35:33 AM »
Yes, you've put her under attack now too. Pyraxia has a right to her views just as you and Bodi or anyone else does. Your attacks on her are totally off base.

I'm not attacking Pyraxis, but I am trying to understand her.

Of course she has a right to her views even though her view regarding you seems to me to be diametrically opposed to the views she has held in the past regarding "sensitive" people in general.

Sometimes I wonder whether she's manipulating all of us, first encouraging you for starting a callout against the whole site that would inevitably end with you having another meltdown, then baiting others to post in it and now, apparently believing that all your problems here would vanish if only she could muzzle Bodaccea and me, trying to accomplish that goal.  I think it strange that she would try to play on my sympathy by calling you a vulnerable abused woman, when just a few days ago she said, "Pity is demeaning and only makes people into more of a victim."

:-\

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #235 on: April 03, 2012, 01:38:14 AM »
Also the fact that in a restaurant, they spit in your food you drinks when you treat them bad or don't tip them properly. I am sure room service people do that too.

I wonder how many spat foods and drinks Meadow has eaten?

Offline Callaway

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #236 on: April 03, 2012, 01:40:45 AM »
Also the fact that in a restaurant, they spit in your food you drinks when you treat them bad or don't tip them properly. I am sure room service people do that too.

Probably close to the total number of times she has eaten in restaurants.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #237 on: April 03, 2012, 01:48:29 AM »

You have to be a BAD customer to get that sort of treatment, most places. lulz
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #238 on: April 03, 2012, 04:33:05 AM »
Meadow, at this point in time i dunno whether this will be seen as constructive or uncomplimentary, but here goes.
I do actually believe that what you shared to us about your past is true. I do not think that it is something that you are responsible for nor do i think that what happened to you was right or fair. In THIS you were victimised and the victim.
That was a long time ago though Meadow and that can not be the total sum of your identity.
You are more than your status as a rape victim or an abused child or a handicapped lady. You may be some or all of these things but you are more than that.
If you need support for that you need therapy and medication and time. If you want recognition for these aspects to yuorself then this forum probably not the best place for you.
Behind the username of each person here is a an adult who has lived their life to date as an outsider and a Neurologically dissimilar human. A one percenter. Sometimes as a result and sometimes not, many of the people here too, throughout or at some point, have been abused and/or felt lonely and isolation. We struggle through and get on with things best we can. We do not come here for support or to elicit sympathy and we do not get it. We are here for the communication and for the community (at least that is why I am here for). We kno that this is not a support site and we recognise that we are all spazzes. It does not mean that you are better than Odeon or Callaway or whomenever you are upset with. That applies the other way too. We give no more consideration to his issues as we do others. Why? Because we are spazzes and we recognise we are all in the same boat.
I for one would like to see more of your identity other than what was done to you. I think you are more than Meadow the handicapped Autistic woman that was abused when she was a girl.
Maybe Meadow with interesting thoughts and perspective on things, Maybe Meadow with a weird and/or wonderful sense of huimour about things, maybe a Meadow with religious, philospohical, sociological, political or whatever other viewpoint. Maybe a Meadow who can open up discussions on things and throw in her two cents.
In the meantime you can fight and you can tell us that we are individually or collectively evil and whatever but it will not address anything. I don't know what you are considering will be a result of doing so? Maybe to get people to accept a blame that you want them to accept taht they do not feel incline to accept? For people to let you throw punches unchecked? For people to placate you?
Just not sure. I am pretty sure none of these things will eventuate. I think you are after a level of control that you and no-one posessesI do not think you want or need this. Maybe stepping away from the fight would be best for you, fight doesn't seem to have any good outcomes.
Please reflect on what I have said here.
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #239 on: April 03, 2012, 07:10:39 AM »
I'm sure pyraxia regrets that she related to some of my posts and voiced it. I was afraid that would happen.

I don't regret it, but you're right, I'm having a hard time with the fallout.

Fuck that. Got to  :viking:.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.