Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14459 times)

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #255 on: April 03, 2012, 02:23:21 PM »
Bruce actively tries to learn from his mistakes, you don't even acknowledge you make any.

When individuals consult with me separately I have no problem taking responsibility. Group beat downs are a different story and isn't acceptable.

Yes dear.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2012, 02:26:04 PM »
I'm reporting the problems starting with League Girl and the policies of this site where you gang up and ridicule people for kicks. It's really a lot of fun for you, I gather that, but cruel and wrong nonetheless. The Internet is cracking down on people like this and your whole site is actually geared to it.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #257 on: April 03, 2012, 02:26:42 PM »
Don't forget to mention the death threats against me.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #258 on: April 03, 2012, 02:27:17 PM »
I'll be waiting for the cops to show up on my door step and I will get even more attention.

Offline odeon

• Webmaster
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #259 on: April 03, 2012, 02:30:21 PM »
And have an answer ready when they ask "why is it that it is you insulting everyone in sight, not the other way around?"

- Albert Einstein

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #260 on: April 03, 2012, 02:32:41 PM »
doh!  and if anyone can be bothered to look at the posts,  under who's name will they find all the obscenities and death threats?   you might as well go hand yourself in :zoinks:

perhaps we should compile a greatest hits,  to make it easy for them?
blah blah blah

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #261 on: April 03, 2012, 02:35:04 PM »
I'm reporting the problems starting with League Girl and the policies of this site where you gang up and ridicule people for kicks. It's really a lot of fun for you, I gather that, but cruel and wrong nonetheless. The Internet is cracking down on people like this and your whole site is actually geared to it.

Make sure that you don't forget to fill out this form first for the Internet Police.

Then forward it to the Internet Police:

http://internetpd.com/

midlifeaspie

« Reply #262 on: April 03, 2012, 02:40:59 PM »
The Internet is cracking down on people like this and your whole site is actually geared to it.

OMG - you have the direct line phone number for "the internet"?!?  What will "the internet" do when it is angered?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #263 on: April 03, 2012, 02:45:10 PM »
Don't forget to mention the death threats against me.

I'm sure I'm not the first to be pushed to that point and doubt I will be the last. You're a cruel bully and you have developed and devoted an entire website for it. Abusing and ganging up on what you deem weak or vulnerable people is especially low and disturbing. Good luck!!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #264 on: April 03, 2012, 02:47:23 PM »
And have an answer ready when they ask "why is it that it is you insulting everyone in sight, not the other way around?"

Because I'm being ganged up on by you and a mob of your abusing forum buddies. Doh!

midlifeaspie

« Reply #265 on: April 03, 2012, 02:49:40 PM »

Because I'm being ganged up on by you and a mob of your abusing forum buddies. Doh!

What if the whole "gang" is acting the way they are because they have been abused by you?  That doesn't work both ways?  Because the earth rotates around Meadow and not the other way around?

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #266 on: April 03, 2012, 02:57:56 PM »
When they see you have made nearly 1400 posts,  they will likely give you the Sado-Masichist Anonymous hotline number!    Doh!
blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #267 on: April 03, 2012, 03:01:38 PM »

What if the whole "gang" is acting the way they are because they have been abused by you?  That doesn't work both ways?  Because the earth rotates around Meadow and not the other way around?

This site is about gang bullying. Don't expect your victim to behave nicely under the circumstances. I will leave it in the hands of the authorities.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #268 on: April 03, 2012, 03:02:15 PM »

This site is about gang bullying. Don't expect your victim to behave nicely under the circumstances. I will leave it in the hands of the authorities.

What authorities?

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #269 on: April 03, 2012, 03:05:16 PM »
When they see you have made nearly 1400 posts,  they will likely give you the Sado-Masichist Anonymous hotline number!    Doh!

:indeed: :agreed: :plus:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!