Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14466 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #195 on: April 02, 2012, 10:41:55 AM »
You're still hurting me or I wouldn't be posting here.
:hug:

Wait wut?

Did I read that correctly? So she's basically here because she wants the "abuse"? I don't know about anyone else but I'd simply leave if I felt like I was getting beaten down so badly as she says it is.

She loves it now, as she loved it then.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #196 on: April 02, 2012, 10:42:27 AM »
I think it's you who is missing my point actually. I can't speak for pyraxis as she may be coming at this from a totally diffferent angle, but my point was that if you view yourself as being so above someone, think of them as much less intelligent than you are and see them as emotionally or mentally unbalanced , is it really reasonable to keep baiting them, mocking them, provoking them and bullying them?

It's not a question of turning off your ABILITY. it's about choosing how you use that ability

Well, my sister was a commercial artist as was my father-in-law.  PA is also extremely talented.  The PR shows talent in spite of her Cerebral Palsy.  I am not so gifted.  I can draw stick figures and that's about it.  I suspect that goes for more than one other member here.  Does that mean that Meadow should stop posting about her superior artistic ability?

Actually Adam I was going to respond to your comment about my comment when I re-read your original post.  It almost seems as the behaviours and qualities you are attributing to others are the ones that Meadow has:  being above someone (artistic talent, large house), more intelligent (savant, genius), and seeing the membership as emotionally or mentally unbalanced (calling members derogatory names, threatening the site).

I'm willing to allow that she has probably had a hard life (as we all have), has social weaknesses (as most of us do), may not communicate effectively (like a lot of members, myself included), etc.  But most of us are willing to step back, take a deep breath and see how we can do things better.  I'm not sure Meadow has that ability.

Listen Queen AssHole of the Idiot Universe.  I've had it with you. 

You are the abusive one.  You a) deliberately twist posts, b) misinterpret them or c) read them through butt hurt lenses.  I was not responding to you, but to Adam to show my difference of opinion on his post.  At the end of my post I made an observation about how your life is not unfamiliar to most of us here.  And how you apparently choose to continue poisonous behaviours.

As far as I am concerned this site has taken all the abuse it should from you.  The adjectives I would use to describe you are: 
Delusional
Cruel
Paranoid
Manipulative
Evil

You are like a dog constantly returning to eat its own vomit.  A syphilis of a whore who should be paraded down Main Street, ridden out of town on a railroad tie studded with nails, tarred and feathered, sucking Priapus' cock the whole time. 

So, take the vitrol in this post and choke on it, BITCH.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #197 on: April 02, 2012, 10:43:28 AM »
Very hard to tell how much she does enjoy it, exactly, Professor but that did seem a very revealing statement she made! *shrugs*
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #198 on: April 02, 2012, 10:48:19 AM »
Listen Queen AssHole of the Idiot Universe.  I've had it with you. 

You are the abusive one.  You a) deliberately twist posts, b) misinterpret them or c) read them through butt hurt lenses.  I was not responding to you, but to Adam to show my difference of opinion on his post.  At the end of my post I made an observation about how your life is not unfamiliar to most of us here.  And how you apparently choose to continue poisonous behaviours.

As far as I am concerned this site has taken all the abuse it should from you.  The adjectives I would use to describe you are: 
Delusional
Cruel
Paranoid
Manipulative
Evil

You are like a dog constantly returning to eat its own vomit.  A syphilis of a whore who should be paraded down Main Street, ridden out of town on a railroad tie studded with nails, tarred and feathered, sucking Priapus' cock the whole time. 

So, take the vitrol in this post and choke on it, BITCH.

*slowly steps back in fear*

Remind me to never really piss you off. :o
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #199 on: April 02, 2012, 11:05:59 AM »
I missed you being 'mean to Meadow', Hubert, or I'd have intervened. However, she doesn't seem to be responding, now, so maybe she's gone, after all?  :tickle:

You would have intervened?

:rofl:

What does that look like?  Your last two call-outs where you act bumfuzzled and keep changing the topic?  Let's not pretend like you can influence my behavior somehow Bruce.
The point isn't whether the intervention would have worked or not, Hubert.

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2012, 12:51:36 PM »
What a perfect projection of who you are QV. You and Odeon appear to be related. Just very different styles. Yours is most reprehensible. Women like you are toxic and subhuman in every respect.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #201 on: April 02, 2012, 12:54:37 PM »
Back for more hurt, babes? You must like it!  :zoinks:

Frolic_Fun

« Reply #202 on: April 02, 2012, 01:00:26 PM »
What a perfect projection of who you are QV. You and Odeon appear to be related. Just very different styles. Yours is most reprehensible. Women like you are toxic and subhuman in every respect.

Projectionception.

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #203 on: April 02, 2012, 01:30:03 PM »
I'm not anyone's victim and since I can't get you to stop am reporting the problems here with your site because people are being harmed.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #204 on: April 02, 2012, 01:39:06 PM »
Report away, Meadow.  :squiddy:

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #205 on: April 02, 2012, 02:15:03 PM »
QV is a very well respected lady.  Actually she joined here under the name 'weakling'.  She has gone from being very timid to a charming and amusing character who is not afraid to say what she thinks.
Hence her post about you which was a rarity. 

She is normally very tolerant and only too happy to share her wealth of knowledge on a variety of subjects.  She does this without bragging,  and i have never known her say unkind words without reason. 
blah blah blah

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #206 on: April 02, 2012, 02:16:32 PM »
I was wondering where weakling went. Now I know who she is now.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #207 on: April 02, 2012, 02:35:12 PM »
Isabel likes attacking the nice people, she gets better reactions out of them!

Offline odeon

• Witchlet of the Aspie Elite
  • Webmaster
  • Postwhore Beyond Repair
  • Replacement Despot
« Reply #208 on: April 02, 2012, 03:22:55 PM »
I think it's you who is missing my point actually. I can't speak for pyraxis as she may be coming at this from a totally diffferent angle, but my point was that if you view yourself as being so above someone, think of them as much less intelligent than you are and see them as emotionally or mentally unbalanced , is it really reasonable to keep baiting them, mocking them, provoking them and bullying them?

It's not a question of turning off your ABILITY. it's about choosing how you use that ability

You'd first have to prove the baiting, mocking, provoking and bullying.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #209 on: April 02, 2012, 04:27:45 PM »
Your entire site, your postings, the behavior of your forum rats who do your bidding after your aggressive postings when you select a target, is evidence enough. You've taken freedom of speech and morphed it into "its okay to select targets and likewise sic your hoard of abusive "postwhores" to do most of the work for you" at the wave of the hand via your postings and likewise take cyber bullying to a new level as an administrator of your site. It's particularly malicious as administrator of this site. Your type of bullying fits "the Power-Hungry" bully as described elsewhere.

What's especially troubling is that autistic people are being fed to your site through WP. Autistic people make a perfect victim and I won't waste any time going over that and despite the fact that most here also claim to be. Its okay to brutalize what you deem the low functioning autistic but it goes for anyone showing signs of vulnerability. What you do is most cowardly.

This is also why you have selected me to hound and to "Show You The Evidence" that you keep coming at me so aggressively with. Your paranoia and sickness have taken hold of your senses and you've lost all your reasoning power as well. You need to be dealt with Bud. Particularly vulnerable people are at risk of serious harm here at your site. I hope should anyone ever die as a direct result of the bullying that takes place at your hands, with use also of your forum rats, that you will then also get a charge of Homicide for your actions and policies of your site. It's nothing at all to laugh at and also know it's all you're capable of.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 04:31:21 PM by Meadow »