Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14444 times)

midlifeaspie

Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #210 on: April 02, 2012, 04:38:51 PM »
What do you expect him to do?  Somehow force everyone to be nice to you?

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #211 on: April 02, 2012, 06:07:33 PM »
Hmmm... Look at Meadow's very first post and the subsequent ones after that:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,13857.0.html

She was already aggressively provoking users from the very beginning, literally first post in fact.

I noticed that too.

Offline Pyraxis

• Werewolf Wrangler of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #212 on: April 02, 2012, 06:28:15 PM »
What a perfect projection of who you are QV. You and Odeon appear to be related. Just very different styles. Yours is most reprehensible. Women like you are toxic and subhuman in every respect.

Wait, isn't QV quoting herself and talking to herself?  :o I thought her whole post was a joke.
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #213 on: April 02, 2012, 06:30:49 PM »
What a perfect projection of who you are QV. You and Odeon appear to be related. Just very different styles. Yours is most reprehensible. Women like you are toxic and subhuman in every respect.

Wait, isn't QV quoting herself and talking to herself?  :o I thought her whole post was a joke.

It was. It was what I was saying about her. She was being sarcastic. I'm surprises after all this time no one realized that. :apondering:
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #214 on: April 02, 2012, 06:39:57 PM »
I find your calling out Bodie and Callaway to be really interesting.  Nobody has been as mean to Meadow as I have been.  Everyone else has sidled up to a line I crossed and left well behind.  Why are the female members being held to task while I am escaping your wrath?

One, I figured it wouldn't do any good for me to object, and two, I got the sense Meadow was attacking you on purpose and you were just conveniently getting in the way. Like, "look at me, look at what horrible things I'm saying, attack me!"
You'll never self-actualize the subconscious canopy of stardust with that attitude.

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #215 on: April 02, 2012, 06:45:20 PM »
I think it's you who is missing my point actually. I can't speak for pyraxis as she may be coming at this from a totally diffferent angle, but my point was that if you view yourself as being so above someone, think of them as much less intelligent than you are and see them as emotionally or mentally unbalanced , is it really reasonable to keep baiting them, mocking them, provoking them and bullying them?

It's not a question of turning off your ABILITY. it's about choosing how you use that ability

You'd first have to prove the baiting, mocking, provoking and bullying.

First before what?

I don't think I need to prove anything as I was just stating a passing opinion on something. Not getting into a big callout or anything.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #216 on: April 02, 2012, 06:56:02 PM »
I find your calling out Bodie and Callaway to be really interesting.  Nobody has been as mean to Meadow as I have been.  Everyone else has sidled up to a line I crossed and left well behind.  Why are the female members being held to task while I am escaping your wrath?

One, I figured it wouldn't do any good for me to object, and two, I got the sense Meadow was attacking you on purpose and you were just conveniently getting in the way. Like, "look at me, look at what horrible things I'm saying, attack me!"
So if Meadow was attacking him on purpose,  do you suppose she was attacking Callaway and myself by accident?  why does that warrant a different approach?
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #217 on: April 02, 2012, 07:14:57 PM »
I'm confused  :autism:

Offline Pyraxis

• Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • aka Daria
« Reply #218 on: April 02, 2012, 07:20:02 PM »
So if Meadow was attacking him on purpose,  do you suppose she was attacking Callaway and myself by accident?  why does that warrant a different approach?

I'm not even sure how it started with you or Callaway. Last I remember before the shitstorm was Meadow laughing at a post Callaway made and they seemed to have no problem with each other. With you I thought you got impatient after seeing how she insulted other people.

But once this callout got going, you, Callaway, and Odeon made the first substantial attacks. Meadow responded quite a bit to Odeon but only a couple lines to you or Callaway. Bruce and Farnsworth joined in, and she answered both of them. When I first jumped in, I was talking directly to Meadow, to back her up. But both you and Callaway answered to me. That's why I focused on you two.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #219 on: April 02, 2012, 07:42:40 PM »
Im confused,   cant be arsed to explain how i became involved.

But once this callout got going, you, Callaway, and Odeon made the first substantial attacks.

I didn't see my post as that.  I was responding to a callout.   I wasn't going to bother as my name was not mentioned specifically.  But then you posted this in the peanut gallery
I think she's getting somewhere. And I notice that the people who were all too ready to rip the shit out of her in threads elsewhere on the board, till like she said she ended up saying some really personal stuff, haven't gone near her callout thread yet. Not so much fun when the other person's ready for you, is it?
  As i had been one of the ones in the other threads,  it rather forced my hand.

But both you and Callaway answered to me.
  Yes,  you were the only person capable of any meaningful dialogue. 
blah blah blah

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #220 on: April 02, 2012, 08:34:43 PM »
For Pyraxis and RDFG

Adam - Post 156
QV - Post 173
Adam - Post 174
QV - Post 176
Meadow - Post 190, paragraph 2
QV - 197

I was simply fed up with Meadow's rants and Post 197 was totally 100% sincere.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #221 on: April 02, 2012, 08:40:39 PM »
Your entire site, your postings, the behavior of your forum rats who do your bidding after your aggressive postings when you select a target, is evidence enough. You've taken freedom of speech and morphed it into "its okay to select targets and likewise sic your hoard of abusive "postwhores" to do most of the work for you" at the wave of the hand via your postings and likewise take cyber bullying to a new level as an administrator of your site. It's particularly malicious as administrator of this site. Your type of bullying fits "the Power-Hungry" bully as described elsewhere.

What's especially troubling is that autistic people are being fed to your site through WP. Autistic people make a perfect victim and I won't waste any time going over that and despite the fact that most here also claim to be. Its okay to brutalize what you deem the low functioning autistic but it goes for anyone showing signs of vulnerability. What you do is most cowardly.

This is also why you have selected me to hound and to "Show You The Evidence" that you keep coming at me so aggressively with. Your paranoia and sickness have taken hold of your senses and you've lost all your reasoning power as well. You need to be dealt with Bud. Particularly vulnerable people are at risk of serious harm here at your site. I hope should anyone ever die as a direct result of the bullying that takes place at your hands, with use also of your forum rats, that you will then also get a charge of Homicide for your actions and policies of your site. It's nothing at all to laugh at and also know it's all you're capable of.

Yet you were the first to instigate hostility towards us, very first post may I add. Yet you made arrogant claims of brilliance while belittling others without proof to demonstrate, and get angry when people call you out for lying or bullshitting them. Yet it is you who keeps perpetuating this thread that you also started by responding to it; towing the same lines of how victimized you are and continuing to insult everyone. It's going to look incredibly ridiculous for you if someone follows up your complaint. They'll see that you keep coming back and response with even more insults and even implied death threats than what we've said to you. Usually if you lodge a complaint, you don't keep visiting the place and antagonising the people you're complaining about. That will diminish your creditability for your case. That's friendly advice, not an personal attack.

That would like continuing to visit a restaurant while complaining about the poor quality food, the first thing any investigator will tell you is that, "Why don't you try somewhere else? We'll talk with the managers and try to sort out any pending issues of them harassing you, but please stop going there and yelling at the staff and patrons. You're only making things worse."

So you're sabotaging yourself by continuing to respond to this thread.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 08:53:06 PM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #222 on: April 02, 2012, 08:55:39 PM »

I'm not even sure how it started with you or Callaway. Last I remember before the shitstorm was Meadow laughing at a post Callaway made and they seemed to have no problem with each other. With you I thought you got impatient after seeing how she insulted other people.

But once this callout got going, you, Callaway, and Odeon made the first substantial attacks. Meadow responded quite a bit to Odeon but only a couple lines to you or Callaway. Bruce and Farnsworth joined in, and she answered both of them. When I first jumped in, I was talking directly to Meadow, to back her up. But both you and Callaway answered to me. That's why I focused on you two.

I held back from posting in Meadow's call-out at first because I did feel kind of sorry for Meadow's sad personal story, but you posted in the Peanut Gallery thread I started that would make me a "smarmy, self-righteous idiot," and you went further to say that, "Pity is demeaning and only makes people into more of a victim." This is consistent with what I know about you.

So I posted the Butthurt Report Form.  Compared to what I could have posted instead, that was a pretty mild response to what Meadow posted in the Peanut Gallery, "Hi Bitch Callaway...what a surprise!  :include:" in addition to her starting a callout calling all of Intensity out and saying we all would be too "wus" to respond to her:

Quote from: Meadow
I want to fight anyone who wants to fight me. I'm getting ripshit over the thought of being called a liar Right now and I'm ready to fight anyone. It could get bloody. I get in too much trouble for not being a liar and also loathe a motherfucking liar. I've also shared something too personal on this board and any suggestion that I am a liar, well, no fucking mystery there. Bring it or be a coward. And I don't mean Brucie! I know the rest of you are too wus to take me.

In the past, you have vehemently objected to any attempt to make Intensity more welcoming for "sensitive" people, such as the "don't prank me list" back when some of the admins were pranking members by changing their profiles against their will and we lost members over it.  I remember you saying that if they couldn't take it, they shouldn't be here in the first place and you hoped the "sensitive" people would be driven off before you were.

Now after pushing my response to this callout in the first place, you want me to not respond to Meadow's flames out of pity for her because she's less (intelligent or mentally competent or something) than I am and she's "sensitive."  This is inconsistent with what I know about you and I wonder why you can't make up your mind.

Bodaccea didn't make more than a one line post in Meadow's callout until yesterday, so I don't see why you think she made "one of the first substantial attacks."  Nor do I see why a Butthurt Report Form is a "substantial attack."
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 08:57:34 PM by Callaway »

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #223 on: April 02, 2012, 09:47:23 PM »
Callaway, you seem to be very good with fabricating. I'm not even able to read most of what you wrote because it's that repulsive to me. You have some serious issues. Show me where I have said what you did about moving sensitive people off this site. If I said anything like that it was likely for their protection. I've taken all I'm going to from those on this site and you, a toxic two-faced parasite, just the same as others and can't tolerate anymore of you. If you expect me to be vulnerable and gentle around human waste like this, there's something very wrong with your logic. You really don't seem to have a brain in your head and I generally try to avoid people like that but when you make insulting comments about me around the forum you should expect the favor will be returned. When people are good to me, I'm good to them. It doesnt take a lot of intelligence to understand that. Done, I'm so done with the stupidity and cruelty this site generates. It had potential, but thanks to a rather ill and in much need of psychiatric help, admin, it is what it is.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 09:49:24 PM by Meadow »

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #224 on: April 02, 2012, 10:34:54 PM »
Check out "My Confession" thread folks.