Educational

Author Topic: Let's Fight!!  (Read 14457 times)

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
Re: Let's Fight!!
« Reply #165 on: April 02, 2012, 01:14:47 AM »
You are more like us than you realize. You're hardly superior to us, resorting to our tactics of antagonisms. Congratulations. :zoinks:

Would it be fair to say, Professor, that you're admitting the forum started it? Now, Meadow, admit it - you enjoy this as much as any of the other participants, don't you?  :hug:

Either way it becomes irrelevant considering she's stoop to the same level of aggression in the end. At first I mostly ignored her, but this time I felt I needed to take a more direct approach. Normally I try not to get so involved and love sniping trolling remarks like a heckler.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 01:16:48 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #166 on: April 02, 2012, 01:20:13 AM »
Back for more I see, Meadow. You seriously love this attention, don't you? I know your weakness, if everyone on this board ignored you again, you'd disappear rather quickly.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #167 on: April 02, 2012, 01:22:24 AM »
I'm going to leave. I do not like it, obviously. My vehement reactions tell you that as if you don't know. I'm just concerned for future victims. It isn't fun unless you're enjoying it and I made it very clear I didn't and don't. I'm going to report this forum to the authorities rather than waste any more time being batted around by the endless nonsense. This has to be reported. You're dangerous, harmful, toxic people.
You do that, then, MM! As you should have, long ago, if you really do mean most of that stuff.  :smashviolin:
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #168 on: April 02, 2012, 01:23:31 AM »
I'm just going to report it. You can accuse me all you want. That's all you've done anyway all along. I just asked you not to do this to vulnerable sensitive people and you obviously don't care how harmful you are. They don't have to do anything about it but I will at least make a complaint. This has gone on too long and all you do is more of the same all over your forums. You make me sick, two faced jerks and liars.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #169 on: April 02, 2012, 01:33:30 AM »
 :yawn:  Still here, though, babes!  :yawn:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #170 on: April 02, 2012, 01:39:53 AM »
Yep and when they read this, they'll realise that you asked for the very fight...

I want to fight anyone who wants to fight me. I'm getting ripshit over the thought of being called a liar Right now and I'm ready to fight anyone. It could get bloody. I get in too much trouble for not being a liar and also loathe a motherfucking liar. I've also shared something too personal on this board and any suggestion that I am a liar, well, no fucking mystery there. Bring it or be a coward. And I don't mean Brucie! I know the rest of you are too wus to take me.

...that lead to you to report it... So... yeah... your words, not mine. Besides that's the only reason why I came to this thread and had my fun, you made a challenge to fight and I accepted it.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 01:54:48 AM by ProfessorFarnsworth »

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #171 on: April 02, 2012, 04:20:39 AM »
Yep, in this thread, at least, babes, you really can't complain.  :angel:

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #172 on: April 02, 2012, 07:35:19 AM »
I think it's you who is missing my point actually. I can't speak for pyraxis as she may be coming at this from a totally diffferent angle, but my point was that if you view yourself as being so above someone, think of them as much less intelligent than you are and see them as emotionally or mentally unbalanced , is it really reasonable to keep baiting them, mocking them, provoking them and bullying them?

It's not a question of turning off your ABILITY. it's about choosing how you use that ability

Well, my sister was a commercial artist as was my father-in-law.  PA is also extremely talented.  The PR shows talent in spite of her Cerebral Palsy.  I am not so gifted.  I can draw stick figures and that's about it.  I suspect that goes for more than one other member here.  Does that mean that Meadow should stop posting about her superior artistic ability?
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

Offline Adam

• Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: April 02, 2012, 08:25:13 AM »
I'm not sure what you're saying

I wasn't trying to say that people should hide their abilities

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #174 on: April 02, 2012, 08:55:26 AM »
Hmmm... Look at Meadow's very first post and the subsequent ones after that:

http://www.intensitysquared.com/index.php/topic,13857.0.html

She was already aggressively provoking users from the very beginning, literally first post in fact.

Offline Queen Victoria

• Ruler of Aspie Universe
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #175 on: April 02, 2012, 09:11:10 AM »
I think it's you who is missing my point actually. I can't speak for pyraxis as she may be coming at this from a totally diffferent angle, but my point was that if you view yourself as being so above someone, think of them as much less intelligent than you are and see them as emotionally or mentally unbalanced , is it really reasonable to keep baiting them, mocking them, provoking them and bullying them?

It's not a question of turning off your ABILITY. it's about choosing how you use that ability

Well, my sister was a commercial artist as was my father-in-law.  PA is also extremely talented.  The PR shows talent in spite of her Cerebral Palsy.  I am not so gifted.  I can draw stick figures and that's about it.  I suspect that goes for more than one other member here.  Does that mean that Meadow should stop posting about her superior artistic ability?

Actually Adam I was going to respond to your comment about my comment when I re-read your original post.  It almost seems as the behaviours and qualities you are attributing to others are the ones that Meadow has:  being above someone (artistic talent, large house), more intelligent (savant, genius), and seeing the membership as emotionally or mentally unbalanced (calling members derogatory names, threatening the site).

I'm willing to allow that she has probably had a hard life (as we all have), has social weaknesses (as most of us do), may not communicate effectively (like a lot of members, myself included), etc.  But most of us are willing to step back, take a deep breath and see how we can do things better.  I'm not sure Meadow has that ability.
A good monarch is a treasure. A good politician is an oxymoron.

My brain is both uninhibited and uninhabited.

:qv:

midlifeaspie

« Reply #176 on: April 02, 2012, 09:20:33 AM »
Er, just because I addressed you and Bodie doesn't mean I'm not aware of all the others. What's the matter, do you feel unfairly singled out?

I find your calling out Bodie and Callaway to be really interesting.  Nobody has been as mean to Meadow as I have been.  Everyone else has sidled up to a line I crossed and left well behind.  Why are the female members being held to task while I am escaping your wrath?

Offline Al Swearegen

• Pussycat of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Almighty Postwhore
  • Always front on and in your face
« Reply #177 on: April 02, 2012, 09:25:29 AM »
Er, just because I addressed you and Bodie doesn't mean I'm not aware of all the others. What's the matter, do you feel unfairly singled out?

I find your calling out Bodie and Callaway to be really interesting.  Nobody has been as mean to Meadow as I have been.  Everyone else has sidled up to a line I crossed and left well behind.  Why are the female members being held to task while I am escaping your wrath?

Very true.

I will take you on huzzah!!!  :viking:
I2 today is not i2 of yesteryear. It is a knitting circle. Those that participate be they nice or asshats know their place and the price to be there. Odeon is the overlord

.Benevolent if you toe the line.

Think it is I2 of old? Even Odeon is not so delusional as to think otherwise. He may on occasionally pretend otherwise but his base is that knitting circle.

Censoring/banning/restricting/moderating myself, Calanadale & Scrapheap were all not his finest moments.

How to apologise to Scrap

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #178 on: April 02, 2012, 09:26:23 AM »
I missed you being 'mean to Meadow', Hubert, or I'd have intervened. However, she doesn't seem to be responding, now, so maybe she's gone, after all?  :tickle:

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #179 on: April 02, 2012, 09:26:53 AM »
Oh look, Meadow is here posting again. Gee I wonder what insult it'll be this time round? :zoinks: