Author Topic: Troll jailed for racist comment  (Read 4242 times)

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
Re: Troll jailed for racist comment
« Reply #180 on: March 31, 2012, 06:37:20 PM »
How does being raped make someone a whore or a slut? Isn't that blaming the victim?

You're right that being raped doesn't make someone a whore or a slut, no more than being a female that Meadow dislikes makes someone a Ho.

It's having sex with men for money that makes someone a whore.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #181 on: March 31, 2012, 06:38:36 PM »
How does being raped make someone a whore or a slut? Isn't that blaming the victim?

He's being a bully as usual.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #182 on: March 31, 2012, 06:40:53 PM »
Yes.  I am being a bully.  As usual.   :M

I'm a bully, and poor Meadow is an innocent victim.

And a whore

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #183 on: March 31, 2012, 06:41:43 PM »
Are you saying Callaway is a Ho too?  Aw,  thats just too bad,  as i thought i was speshull.

You are speshull, Bodaccea.  I am honored to be gifted with the same name Meadow had reserved for you.  However, I think that in Meadow-speak, Ho doesn't have its usual meaning and just means a female she dislikes.
Oh i c,  thanks Callaway :thumbup: although i did get the extra tag of 'slutty' once or twice :hahaha:
blah blah blah

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #184 on: March 31, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »

You're right that being raped doesn't make someone a whore or a slut, no more than being a female that Meadow dislikes makes someone a Ho.

Don't speak for me. Being female and dislike have nothing to do with it. I've already said what my issue with you is and won't waste anymore time on it. Your type are a lost cause and I have no regard for it.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #185 on: March 31, 2012, 06:43:50 PM »
Your type are a lost cause and I have no regard for it.

:tard:

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #186 on: March 31, 2012, 06:46:56 PM »

Don't speak for me. Being female and dislike have nothing to do with it. I've already said what my issue with you is and won't waste anymore time on it. Your type are a lost cause and I have no regard for it.

So, if you meant the standard definition of Ho, you claim to have some special knowledge of mine and Bodaccea's sex lives? 

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #187 on: March 31, 2012, 06:47:06 PM »

I don't remember her making that post TBH. Either you have the wrong person or I missed it.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #188 on: March 31, 2012, 06:47:08 PM »
We don't know what story to believe anyway.  She says things one minute then its something else.  In her mind she goes around raping people with broomsticks!

If her story is true then sure, she is a victim.  It doesn't give her a lifetime pass to attack anyone that disagrees with her.
blah blah blah

midlifeaspie

« Reply #189 on: March 31, 2012, 06:48:53 PM »
Your type are a lost cause and I have no regard for it.

:tard:

Meadow (26)    Hubert (600)    -    Woody-wood Pecker Bitch

I have no idea what that means, but I love that you are bothered :)

midlifeaspie

« Reply #190 on: March 31, 2012, 06:49:49 PM »

I don't remember her making that post TBH. Either you have the wrong person or I missed it.

Kit missed something?  Has that ever happened before?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #191 on: March 31, 2012, 06:50:01 PM »

So, if you meant the standard definition of Ho, you claim to have some special knowledge of mine and Bodaccea's sex lives?

Sucking cock is your problem.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #192 on: March 31, 2012, 06:52:56 PM »

Sucking cock is your problem.

Sucking cock is a problem?  Sounds like a fucking gift to me. 

I heard your Mommy's boyfriend said you were great at it. 

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #193 on: March 31, 2012, 06:53:57 PM »

Bodie called me every kind of nutcase and I finally called her a slut and Callaway and she have been at it ever since. I keep saying Ho because it seems to piss them off a lot.

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #194 on: March 31, 2012, 06:54:59 PM »
Yes.  I am being a bully.  As usual.   :M

I'm a bully, and poor Meadow is an innocent victim.

And a whore

I never said Meadow was blameless. That doesn't justify your disgusting attack on her childhood. You are a massive hypocrite. Just wait till YOUR kids get bullied. What goes around comes around. You like to play the internet tough guy but you are just a keyboard warrior. If you are so brave , why don't you give me your full name, address and phone number. I'd love to see how "tough" you are in person. I feel sorry for your children having an evil, nasty, vindictive immature father.
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.