Author Topic: Troll jailed for racist comment  (Read 4263 times)

Offline BruceCM

• Half-wit of the Aspie Elite
  • SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
Re: Troll jailed for racist comment
« Reply #165 on: March 31, 2012, 05:16:12 AM »
Worth trying, Bodie! Not too sure how you go about being a 'closet exhibitionist', either, though?
Oh no, the evil webmaster changed my sig again!

Offline renaeden

• Complicated Case of the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #166 on: March 31, 2012, 06:05:39 AM »
It was my mother's live in, not my father. With that guy it went on for three years. He was allowed to routinely take me to motels and was allowed a two week honeymoon as he called it with me alone. I was out on the highway hitchhiking with him alone after the car broke down. He broke my nose when I was 12 for saying no on thanksgiving day. I had a sexually transmitted disease by the time I was in child protective custody and hospitalized for that then when I was 14. I couldn't talk or tell what had happened to me and they basically treated me like a teenage whore who was sleeping with my mother's lover which my mother contributed to them believing at that time. He was allowed to drag me into the bushes at rest areas along the highway as my mother was transient and constantly moving and very abusive in every possible way herself. That doesn't begin to say what I went through.
That is terrible.  :(  People like that don't deserve kids and should be locked up. I am sorry this happened to you.

But the people here are ok. It is a shame you don't see that, I was hoping you would in time.
Mildly Cute in a Retarded Way
Tek'ma'tae

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #167 on: March 31, 2012, 06:05:52 AM »
it's a silly play on words.  obviously a closet exhibitionist is a contradiction in terms. :hahaha:
blah blah blah

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #168 on: March 31, 2012, 06:34:01 AM »
It sure seemed so, Bodie, but....  :laugh:

It was my mother's live in, not my father. With that guy it went on for three years. He was allowed to routinely take me to motels and was allowed a two week honeymoon as he called it with me alone. I was out on the highway hitchhiking with him alone after the car broke down. He broke my nose when I was 12 for saying no on thanksgiving day. I had a sexually transmitted disease by the time I was in child protective custody and hospitalized for that then when I was 14. I couldn't talk or tell what had happened to me and they basically treated me like a teenage whore who was sleeping with my mother's lover which my mother contributed to them believing at that time. He was allowed to drag me into the bushes at rest areas along the highway as my mother was transient and constantly moving and very abusive in every possible way herself. That doesn't b?egin to say what I went through.
That is terrible.  :(  People like that don't deserve kids and should be locked up. I am sorry this happened to you.

But the people here are ok. It is a shame you don't see that, I was hoping you would in time.
I'd say, doesn't deserve to live or deserves to be tortured to death, tbh.... If Meadow really doesn't see enough people here as 'OK', it is a shame but isn't there anything we can do, or try, at least, before she does go?  :apondering: :dunno:

Offline Meadow

• Delicate Flower of the Autie Elite
  • Postwhore
« Reply #169 on: March 31, 2012, 11:35:39 AM »
I could put incessant jerks like Bodie on ignore. It's Odeon turning on me and so doing turns even those I though liked me okay against me. I'm tired of getting hassled by ms Ho. She's a regular idiot and psycho, clearly. Gross bitch.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #170 on: March 31, 2012, 11:38:12 AM »
You seemed to be settling in, though? Maybe another forum would suit you better, though, as I did say before, Meadow?

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #171 on: March 31, 2012, 11:48:26 AM »
Don't pull the nice guy act, you and Odeon are two peas in a pod. What a fucking fake you are! The only people I had on ignore is you, Hubert and bitch Callaway. Calloway's the only person I really dislike. Passive-aggressive Ho's I absolutely hate.

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #172 on: March 31, 2012, 12:09:34 PM »
Whatever you wish to think about me, Meadow. I did try to intervene, on your behalf, in your 'fight' with Odeon &, really, with the others, when I could post something. I did notice the -karma from you & the post about me as a whatever it was, you know. OK, so you wish me to leave you alone; from now, I'll do my best to do so, then. Best wishes with your life, though!

Offline Meadow

• Postwhore
« Reply #173 on: March 31, 2012, 12:19:46 PM »
You did not intervene with Odeon, who are you kidding? You had a good stab at me when the going was good. You're so full of shit it reeks.

Offline bodie

• Reflective Katoptronaphiliac of the Aspie Elite
  • News Box Slave
  • Maniacal Postwhore
  • busy re arranging deck chairs on board the Titanic
« Reply #174 on: March 31, 2012, 12:19:48 PM »
Are you saying Callaway is a Ho too?  Aw,  thats just too bad,  as i thought i was speshull.
blah blah blah

Offline BruceCM

• SINBINNED
  • Postwhore
  • It's a Mad World!
« Reply #175 on: March 31, 2012, 12:24:30 PM »
Ignore her, Bodie.  :yawn:

Offline Bastet

• Psychotic Mentally Deficient Deranged Bitch
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • MeOW!
« Reply #176 on: March 31, 2012, 05:45:06 PM »
Don't pull the nice guy act, you and Odeon are two peas in a pod. What a fucking fake you are! The only people I had on ignore is you, Hubert and bitch Callaway. Calloway's the only person I really dislike. Passive-aggressive Ho's I absolutely hate.

He wasn't being fake. He was really trying to help. You are lashing out at the wrong person. Your rage is misplaced. He has offended me before. He uses (!) a lot and I thought he was yelling at me. He is also very blunt and offends people online and irl which makes friendship difficult for him.  :bigcry:
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 05:56:11 PM by TheRealDuckFetishGirl »
:kitten: OBSESSIVE AILUROPHILE :kitten:

It is far better for people to hate you for doing the right thing than for people to love you for doing the wrong thing. Never ever forget that.

Offline Callaway

• Official Spokesperson for the Aspie Elite
  • Caretaker Admin
  • Almighty Postwhore
« Reply #177 on: March 31, 2012, 06:05:34 PM »
Are you saying Callaway is a Ho too?  Aw,  thats just too bad,  as i thought i was speshull.

You are speshull, Bodaccea.  I am honored to be gifted with the same name Meadow had reserved for you.  However, I think that in Meadow-speak, Ho doesn't have its usual meaning and just means a female she dislikes.

midlifeaspie

« Reply #178 on: March 31, 2012, 06:11:47 PM »
It was my mother's live in, not my father. With that guy it went on for three years. He was allowed to routinely take me to motels and was allowed a two week honeymoon as he called it with me alone. I was out on the highway hitchhiking with him alone after the car broke down. He broke my nose when I was 12 for saying no on thanksgiving day. I had a sexually transmitted disease by the time I was in child protective custody and hospitalized for that then when I was 14. I couldn't talk or tell what had happened to me and they basically treated me like a teenage whore who was sleeping with my mother's lover which my mother contributed to them believing at that time. He was allowed to drag me into the bushes at rest areas along the highway as my mother was transient and constantly moving and very abusive in every possible way herself. That doesn't begin to say what I went through.

You're an evil bastard fuckface and I hope you get yours.

Slut

Offline Natalia Evans

• Spokane Tour Guide of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
« Reply #179 on: March 31, 2012, 06:29:21 PM »
How does being raped make someone a whore or a slut? Isn't that blaming the victim?