Educational

Author Topic: OMFG Steve has totally flipped  (Read 21071 times)

eris

Re: OMFG Steve has totally flipped
« Reply #585 on: October 16, 2011, 10:29:08 AM »
more like the first first one :D

Osensitive1

« Reply #586 on: October 16, 2011, 10:29:31 AM »
:laugh:

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #587 on: October 16, 2011, 10:29:56 AM »
I have to leave this entertainment. I am going to Half Moon Bay to fuck around. You petty minded trouble makers  :hahaha: have fun.

Squiddy that find is a fucking gem. I knew he did that and so did SG but we had no documentation.  :thumbup:

:lol: have fun.

"Petty minded troublemakers" , that we are.  :zoinks:

And yes , it was a pretty fantastic find wasn't it? , not so much for Total Cunt Overload and Pancreas.  :orly:

Added the link.

Such a shame TCO can't delete his posts right? :lolwat:

I don't see your Link Squiddy. I've noticed that I have to post some of my comments several times before the board accepts them :dunno:

I've noticed that Pandora seems to be trying to keep out of it now. Maybe she's realizing that Steve has fed her a lot of shit, and is trying to back out.

I added the link to the post where I quoted Steve.  :laugh:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

eris

« Reply #588 on: October 16, 2011, 10:35:45 AM »
Everyone has moved on from this, and are now discussing how stupid all Nt's are and how they stereotype autistic people.

Those stupid NTs, always doing the same thing, all of them!  All those Nt's are all alike, to stereotype autistics like that ! :D

Offline ProfessorFarnsworth

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #589 on: October 16, 2011, 10:37:24 AM »
Well why don't we stereotype NTs then? :toporly:

Oh wait, we apparently lack the social skills. :trollface:
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

Osensitive1

« Reply #590 on: October 16, 2011, 10:38:52 AM »
They are stereotyping nts by saying that, it's why it's so funny.

eris

« Reply #591 on: October 16, 2011, 10:40:06 AM »
They are stereotyping nts by saying that, it's why it's so funny.

;)

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #592 on: October 16, 2011, 10:45:12 AM »
Sounds boring if they only talk about and mock NTs and shit in their casual time.
Existence actually has two broad meanings despite its apparent meaningless. The constant reconciliation of all its parts, and the conservation of any closed system as a whole.

Morality can be extrapolated from these meanings to make these two commandments of godless morality: 1). Be in harmony with one another and 2). Care for the environment.

eris

« Reply #593 on: October 16, 2011, 10:46:19 AM »
Seems like most of the posts are about how unique and plighted all of them are.

And it is very very sensitive. I asked someone if they were a mod and was told not to be so mean.

Offline Squidusa

• Cephalopod Succubus of the Aspie Elite
  • Elder
  • Insane Postwhore
  • I can haz Perseus?
« Reply #594 on: October 16, 2011, 10:50:54 AM »
We should have talked about buttfingering and everything else we talk about in chat.  :zoinks:
I'll just diagnose myself as Goddess of the Universe and have done with it. Hell with autism!  :green: :zoinks:

nice is just something written on biscuits.  

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #595 on: October 16, 2011, 10:51:11 AM »
Seems like most of the posts are about how unique and plighted all of them are.

And it is very very sensitive. I asked someone if they were a mod and was told not to be so mean.

Oh god because I would like to go on there and say, "HURR DURR Hi I retard who has the sun shine out of ass, and uses my exclusive gold membership 'get out of shit free' card wherever I go. NT's are vile creatures from the depths of Uranus and plan to come subjugate and purge us. We haz special powers too and demand the world bends to our will, even though we're the minority." as a piss take. I guess it wouldn't go down well on there. :(

eris

« Reply #596 on: October 16, 2011, 10:52:51 AM »
They would tell you not to say Uranus because it is dirty, quickly correct any grammar mistake you may have made, then agree with you.

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #597 on: October 16, 2011, 10:54:50 AM »
They would tell you not to say Uranus because it is dirty, quickly correct any grammar mistake you may have made, then agree with you.

Then I'd say, is Urrectum okay? Or better yet, explain I'm using the non-offensive Ur-an-us pronunciation. :orly:

eris

« Reply #598 on: October 16, 2011, 10:58:02 AM »
What I thought was really funny, is that after I asked someone if they were a mod ( actual quote was: Are you a moderator ? Nothing else, and I asked him because he told me to leave and I wondered if had the ability to do so ) I had someone tell me I was attacking them and to go away forever, with lots of exclamation points. Then someone else said STFU. I don't think I have the same definition of attack as they do.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 10:59:52 AM by eris »

• Mad scientist at work
  • Elder
  • Obsessive Postwhore
  • Good news everyone!
« Reply #599 on: October 16, 2011, 10:59:47 AM »
What I thoght was really funny, is that after I asked someone if they were a mod ( actual quote was: Are you a moderator ? Nothing else) I had someone tell me I was attacking them and to go away forever, with lots of exclamation points. Then someone else said STFU. I don't think I have the same definition of attack as they do.

So if that's an attack, then what's, "Go fucking kill yourselves you pathetic emofags?" count as, a declaration of international war?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 11:01:29 AM by Ren Hoek »